Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 07-20-2006, 09:31 PM   #1
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Default check this out

i am a huge fan of the suns and think if they dont win it all this year theyll at least make it to the finals for sure, and i also like the nets alot but i am seriously starting to enjoy the bulls and kinda consider myself a fan especially with the addition of BIG BEN, and andres nocioni is also one of my favorite players, but here's what im thinking is gonna be pretty sweet in the future:
suns vs. bulls in some finals appearances, could you imagine how sweet that matchup would be? high energy, up-tempo, offense and defense clashing for both sides, tell me your thoughts on this
p.s. i think the bulls have what it takes to take down the heat this year in the playoffs, theyre one year older, one year stronger, made some BIG additions in free agency, and already pushed this years champs to the limit even tho failing overall, shaq is on the decline and ben is the best one to take him on
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:59 PM   #2
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

the bulls play both sides, phoenix doesn't

if amare is healthy, they'd win anyway...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:38 PM   #3
STATfan32
I hit open 5-footers

Default you kidding?

are you implying that the suns are not defensive minded? ok i know that we are not the best defensive team and i did kinda laugh after righting that first question but lemme tell you about some noted defensive players we have, Raja Bell, Kurt Thomas, Boris Diaw (becoming a great defender), Marcus Banks now, Shawn Marion......all those players have huge roles and this coming year not only will Amare get better at D, the suns will be able to light people up, burn them, and stop them at the other end, tell me im wrong
STATfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: