Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-13-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default I have a sucky ass raser -ask me questions

Yeah I can't get the hari under my jawline to shave right and I just got like 4 cuts and a ton of raser burn ddamn.

Feel free to ask questions.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:05 PM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I have a sucky ass raser -ask me questions

why are you continuing to run a joke into the ground that eveyone else has given up on?
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
why are you continuing to run a joke into the ground that eveyone else has given up on?
Hmm good question. I was going to make a thread about my my raser with no questions and then I'm like ahhh screw it and slapped it on the end.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:09 PM   #4
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

well you might try using a razor next time instead of an (e)raser
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:09 PM   #5
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ahhh i see... make sure you use proper shaving cream and a fresh razor, the freash razor part is the most important aspect of shaving... if you have a sharp set of blades you can use soap to shave with...i do anyhow...
Old 09-13-2007, 07:13 PM   #6
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
ahhh i see... make sure you use proper shaving cream and a fresh razor, the freash razor part is the most important aspect of shaving... if you have a sharp set of blades you can use soap to shave with...i do anyhow...
I bought a set of "sensitive" bics but they seem to be worse then normal. You have to push like a mother and I think it irritate my skin more than a normal one....
Old 09-13-2007, 07:16 PM   #7
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
I bought a set of "sensitive" bics but they seem to be worse then normal. You have to push like a mother and I think it irritate my skin more than a normal one....
to me bics suck, gillette is the best... but i think everyone is a bit different, my brother swears shick is the only way to go, but i can't use the things...
Old 09-13-2007, 07:20 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

stop shaving and go caveman........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:22 PM   #9
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
stop shaving and go caveman........
lol I did well for 2 days, but it's so patchy and blonde it looks horrible...
Old 09-13-2007, 07:23 PM   #10
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #11
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
lol I did well for 2 days, but it's so patchy and blonde it looks horrible...

Well, you are only 16, so it's not at it's full potential yet

However, EVERY young teenager has the power to grow a mustache. Even if the rest of the facial hair is ugly/patchy, most everyone can grow a mustache. Ever thought of doing that? maybe grow it long and make it twirl......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: