Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-15-2007, 11:18 PM   #61
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I just started college and omg this is the coolest thing EVER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
how bout we fit the word ostentatious in there as well.

Because that would be redundant.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #62
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Because that would be redundant.
THAT'S what I'm talkin about. you don't even post about basketball. all you do is wait for people to slip up and then correct them. BAM, I'm douche wallaces, I don't even watch basketball, but I will link you to 35 scientific studies even though I know damn well nobody will read them just to feed my ego.

and if you disagree (which you don't, you either ignore or change subjects to put you in your comfort zone of things you've spent the last 5 years reading about instead of going outside), then tell me, why do you post here? once in a blue moon you'll talk about basketball, but considering 90% of the board is as "dumb" as I am or stupider (maybe just nicer about it), what are you getting out of it? exactly- you get to correct people.

I like to do it as much as anybody. but you're the one parsing the dictionary definition of "pretentious" trying to tell me why I am and you're not, and I'm here to tell you we're both in the exact same ****ing boat except you have wikipedia open 24/7 and edit over every word to make sure it's 100% correct cause you're afraid of being wrong and not being able to talk down to people anymore whereas I don't give a ****.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:45 PM   #63
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Ouch.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:47 PM   #64
imjustlikemusiq
Speak To Me Cleanly

imjustlikemusiq has an OK reputation so far

lol come on guys, grow up.
imjustlikemusiq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 01:52 AM   #65
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
THAT'S what I'm talkin about. you don't even post about basketball. all you do is wait for people to slip up and then correct them. BAM, I'm douche wallaces, I don't even watch basketball, but I will link you to 35 scientific studies even though I know damn well nobody will read them just to feed my ego.

and if you disagree (which you don't, you either ignore or change subjects to put you in your comfort zone of things you've spent the last 5 years reading about instead of going outside), then tell me, why do you post here? once in a blue moon you'll talk about basketball, but considering 90% of the board is as "dumb" as I am or stupider (maybe just nicer about it), what are you getting out of it? exactly- you get to correct people.

I like to do it as much as anybody. but you're the one parsing the dictionary definition of "pretentious" trying to tell me why I am and you're not, and I'm here to tell you we're both in the exact same ****ing boat except you have wikipedia open 24/7 and edit over every word to make sure it's 100% correct cause you're afraid of being wrong and not being able to talk down to people anymore whereas I don't give a ****.

I tend to keep to things I know about; Midwest teams. In addition to my dissaproval of spam, redundancy in threads, and pricks like you spouting off all the time about **** they don't know about which are usually OT.

That may be why you're confused or were mislead.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:02 AM   #66
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Don't you love it when HS kids actually complain about the hours they get at a summer job? We all know their pay checks go to video games/clothes/etc.

I hate it when kids complain that they have ****ty hours working a job for the city b/c their parents are connected and they're making 26 bucks an hour doing **** all.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:18 AM   #67
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Geewiz you need a self-righteous blog. Yeah, you're that kind of *****. Now make like a waitress and get the fork outta here, ok?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: