Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2007, 02:13 PM   #1
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board
Default Pulled Over Today

Wow some crazy **** happened to me today, i dont usually post but i needed to today after this...i live up in Ontario, Canada, today i was driving home from a doctors appointment with my brother driving fast like i usually do, my brother keeps telling me to slow down the whole way, then about 5 minutes form my house, didnt even see the cop because here there are some cop cars that are all black and look like a just another car on the street but when you get closer it says Police sort of faded into the black, but ya it was to late and cop just turns on his lights and im praying he just passes me but nope i get pulled over.I just got my car in June, and i only have my G2 for almost a year now, so cop comes out tells me i was doing 79KM/h in a 50 and plus he says it was a school zone, im thinking im ****ed, so the cop asks for all the regular goes back to his car, 5 mins. later comes out tells me for how fast i was going i would get a $300 fine plus it doubles in a school zone so he said it would be closer to $600 plus 4 demerit points, and they are going to suspend my license.im just sitting there with nothing to say because im just in shock, then cop wait a couple seconds, ands like "relax, im not gonna give you a ticket".i look at him all confused and he just laughs gives me my license and leaves.So from now on i just need to drive slower or take the chance(because they are illegal here) and invest on a scanner.This was some crazy ****, i just has to share it sorry about the long post...
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:17 PM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Pulled Over Today

Geewiz has another username. Coward.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 02:20 PM   #3
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's too bad you didn't get all that sh*t. Any retard that cruises 30 over in a frigging 50 zone deserves what's coming to him.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #4
pro5
Banned

pro5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.O.RAPS
Wow some crazy **** happened to me today, i dont usually post but i needed to today after this...i live up in Ontario, Canada, today i was driving home from a doctors appointment with my brother driving fast like i usually do, my brother keeps telling me to slow down the whole way, then about 5 minutes form my house, didnt even see the cop because here there are some cop cars that are all black and look like a just another car on the street but when you get closer it says Police sort of faded into the black, but ya it was to late and cop just turns on his lights and im praying he just passes me but nope i get pulled over.I just got my car in June, and i only have my G2 for almost a year now, so cop comes out tells me i was doing 79KM/h in a 50 and plus he says it was a school zone, im thinking im ****ed, so the cop asks for all the regular goes back to his car, 5 mins. later comes out tells me for how fast i was going i would get a $300 fine plus it doubles in a school zone so he said it would be closer to $600 plus 4 demerit points, and they are going to suspend my license.im just sitting there with nothing to say because im just in shock, then cop wait a couple seconds, ands like "relax, im not gonna give you a ticket".i look at him all confused and he just laughs gives me my license and leaves.So from now on i just need to drive slower or take the chance(because they are illegal here) and invest on a scanner.This was some crazy ****, i just has to share it sorry about the long post...

that's nothing. I live in York Region, and i have COUNTLESS stories of the cops having nothing better to do but abuse their power. Trust me, that will be the first of many times you'll be getting pulled over in Toronto. Did you hear about the new law that states if you go over "50 km/h", they will say you're street racing, and give you a $10,000 fine? Advice to anyone that ever visits this city.. do NOT drive. Take a cab.
pro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:18 PM   #5
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
It's too bad you didn't get all that sh*t. Any retard that cruises 30 over in a frigging 50 zone deserves what's coming to him.
it is km so its really like doing 50 in a 25 or so. WHich is worse, esp if its a school zone. He shouldve given you a ticket. ****ing lazy america jr. cops
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:31 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Pull Over
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:09 PM   #7
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

some cops just liek to mess with you. I remeber a couple of my friends told me they were hot boxing their car at a park. Cops roll up and they are blazed as shyt and they start messin with them. When they were not looking, one of the cops made it look like they were pulling a gun out of their car (it was the cops gun though) and started saying whose gun is this and told them to get out. They were trippin out bc they were so blazed and were like where the F did that gun come from. One cop pulled one of my friends aside and said the other friend told the cop that the gun was his and told him to admit to it. They both were like wtf is going on and then they said they were just messin and took the weed and left. A$$ hole cops
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate when cops turn on their lights as if they are gonna pull you over so you pull over to the side of the road. But instead of stopping behind you they just pass you and turn their lights off and proceed to drive on by. Cops do it all the time in my area because they will tailgate my ass and decide the speed limit is too slow so they pass me.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:29 PM   #9
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

An asshat pig did that to me one time too. I was somewhat baked along with my friend. I kept pace with the speed limit and I wasn't doing anything d\stupid. The cop was following me for quite a while. Taking the same roads I was taking. I was like "what the f*ck is going on?", then the cop turned his lights and his siren on, so I pull over, and the cops just drive slowly next to us with their windows down and they were laughing at us. Those *******s. Making me and my friend trip out over nothing.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 06:50 PM   #10
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Here in NYC, the only time cops will do anything is if they have to meet their quota.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:00 PM   #11
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro5
that's nothing. I live in York Region, and i have COUNTLESS stories of the cops having nothing better to do but abuse their power. Trust me, that will be the first of many times you'll be getting pulled over in Toronto. Did you hear about the new law that states if you go over "50 km/h", they will say you're street racing, and give you a $10,000 fine? Advice to anyone that ever visits this city.. do NOT drive. Take a cab.

i think thats the nature of the job. but I think its fairly certain Canadian cops aren't the biggest ******* cops there are. i've heard a lot of stories about them looking the other way with weed.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:58 PM   #12
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by final.wrath
i think thats the nature of the job. but I think its fairly certain Canadian cops aren't the biggest ******* cops there are. i've heard a lot of stories about them looking the other way with weed.

lol one of my friends got caught with some weed and a scale and the cops took the weed and the scales batteries but gave the scale back.
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: