Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2007, 03:24 PM   #1
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman
 
Dr.Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,929
Default TSN Knicks Season Preview

Slowly but surely, the Knicks are starting to resemble an NBA franchise. It's been years since they have gambled on an over-the-hill veteran making max or near-max dollars, roster stability has taken over for roster turnover and last season they were even kinda-sorta involved in a Playoff race.

This season the team will look to exploit its advantage in the low-post even more so than last season with newcomer Zach Randolph joining mainstay Eddy Curry in the new look Manhattan frontline. While both are fairly abysmal defenders, they give some serious offensive firepower to a team looking to rejoin relevance before the turn of the century. While neither player comes cheap, they provide New York with its best chance in years to buy its way back into the playoff fray in the Eastern Conference.

Last season, Eddy Curry broke out and started to assert himself as a legit force as an NBA centre. True, part of the reason that happened was that each and every play was designed to find him in the low post and force him into the role of primary scorer for the Knicks, but for the most part the desired effect was achieved; Curry became a 20 point per game scorer and did so at an incredibly efficient 57% shooting clip. His girth and his array of post moves proved troublesome for many teams last year and it is a trend that will likely continue since so few NBA teams employ centres with the sheer size to match up with Curry.

With that said, though, Curry is not only a horrendous defender - as mentioned above - but he's also a pathetic rebounder. Playing 35 minutes per game, Curry only managed to pull down seven boards, which would amount to less than his own teammate Quentin Richardson's output (7.2), a small forward who played two less minutes per game. This lack of defense and rebounding speaks volumes to Curry's lack of intensity and focus during NBA games. While he may have all of the talent in the world at his position, he has to be forced into the game offensively by his coach and teammates, and even when he is scoring at will, he seems disinterested in exploiting his mismatches every possession.

That fact is very likely why Isiah Thomas went out and secured former Blazer Zach Randolph to team with Curry. While Randolph won't improve the defensive deficiencies of Curry, he is a far more active player on the court, demanding the ball on offense when he feels he has an opportunity to score, which he can do in the midrange and in the low post, and he is a tenacious rebounder. In many ways Randolph represents everything that Curry is not as an NBA player on the court because he simply won't be denied. His confidence borders on (and at times passes into) arrogance, but at least he has the game to back it up. Last year was a big turning point in the career of Zach Randolph in terms of slimming down and tapping into his potential, and now he'll be in the NBA's largest market with a chance to show the world what he feels they've been missing.

The question everyone has, though, is whether or not there is enough ball to satisfy these two, along with guards Stephon Marbury, Jamal Crawford and Nate Robinson. All need the ball to be effective, and all will want the ball more than they are going to get it. Toss in the fact that last season's standout forward David Lee is going to need at least as big, if not a bigger role than he had last year and that leaves a lot of juggling for coach Thomas to do between now and November 1.

Regardless of whether or not this is the season the Knicks return to the playoffs, they should be commended for their efforts to get their franchise out of the NBA doghouse. This is now a team that seems to have a focus and a direction and each season that passes brings them closer to financial solvency. When that day comes this team may actually be able to go out and secure some much-needed shooting to pull defenders away from Curry and Randolph and allow them to maneuver their way in the post where they are especially effective. Who'd have thought that 'effective' would a word used to describe any part of this franchise even one year ago? But here we are. Let's see how long it lasts.

PROBABLE STARTING LINEUP

PG - Stephon Marbury


Despite the fact that this guy can't seem to do or say anything right when there is a microphone in front of his face, he deserves some credit for what he did on the court last year. While he'll never be the kind of point guard that leads his team in the way that Jason Kidd or Steve Nash does, he was truly trying to become the kind of on-floor leader that Thomas was looking for, and as frustrating and unrewarding as it may have been for Marbury, he gets points for trying. Because of his attitude and his contract, he'll likely be in New York until at least 2009 when his contract expires and he's thirty-two, so he's going to have to continue down the path he started last season because he and the demands of the franchise aren't going to split any time soon. Plus, with no other option at the point now that Steve Francis is gone he's going to have plenty of court time to figure out what it is that NBA coaches have been pleading for his whole career.

SG - Jamal Crawford

There isn't much one can say about Crawford that hasn't already been put out there. Here is a tremendous, yet streaky, scorer that would be greatly serviced by being placed on a better team with better coaching and better teammates where he could figure out what it would be like to be a Ben Gordon or a Monta Ellis; the kind of player who can get away with just scoring because of the quality of players around him. However, Crawford remains stuck on a team where Marbury duplicates his skill set and he must allow Curry, Randolph and Stephon to get the right of first refusal before he can assert his role in the offense. He'd be one of the most attractive trade targets if only his contract wasn't in the $8 million per year range because teams like Orlando and Minnesota could desperately use his backcourt scoring. As it is, he is forced to stick it out another four years in New York blue and orange.

SF - David Lee

There is no guessing who is going to get this position come the start of the season. Thomas has been astoundingly against starting David Lee in the past and may very well continue to ply his services off of the bench, but as of right now he is their best, and most sensible, option at the small forward spot. He is an exceptional rebounder - especially on the offensive end - and he is an obscenely efficient shooter at 60%. Should he not be tabbed to start for the Knicks look for Renaldo Balkman or Quentin Richardson to man the spot, each bringing a very distinct look to the position, be it defense and hustle or shooting and rebounding. No matter what, Thomas has options here and just because someone starts the season here doesn't mean they'll end it here.

PF - Zach Randolph

It is a very good thing that Randolph has developed a fairly consistent mid-range game, because otherwise they'd have to widen the lane at Madison Square Garden to make room for both he and Curry to operate down there. If Randolph can maintain the kind of production that he demonstrated last season while also staying out of trouble he will most likely become the new franchise player for the Knicks. As much as they've tied certain seasons to Marbury and Curry in the past, Randolph is better than both of those players and he has shown a greater ability to work on and improve his game than either of those two. If he pans out as the team's starting power forward, the Knicks may try to get out of the four remaining years on Curry contract while the getting is still good.

C - Eddy Curry

Of course, perhaps Curry could turn around and prove that he, too, is capable of development as a player..okay, stop laughing. Curry has demonstrated an almost stubborn approach to development and commitment as an NBA player. To watch the Knicks last year was to watch the most reluctant 20 point per game scorer in the NBA operate. Curry looks utterly unconvincing in the role of franchise player, regardless of what his stats would lead you to believe. He was literally force-fed the ball for every minute he was on the court, most big-men's dream, and he still looked to pass out or over-dribble too much. Combine that with the fact that he is laughably disinterested in rebounding for someone his size, and I don't even know if he's even been asked to play defense given how bad he is at it and this guy starts looking more and more unattractive as a centerpiece all the time. Say what you will about Isiah Thomas, but he likes his guys to at least think of defense and rebounding once in a while and if Curry can't bring himself to at least make an effort in either of those areas Thomas will tire of his offensive abilities quickly.


http://www.tsn.ca/nba/news_story/?ID=217526&hubname=nba
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 04:08 PM   #2
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Da KO King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: twitter.com/RandomHoopsMike
Posts: 7,544
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

David Lee better not start at SF. If he does I'm disowning this club and will officially become a Wizards fan.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 05:04 PM   #3
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman
 
Dr.Funk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 2,929
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
David Lee better not start at SF. If he does I'm disowning this club and will officially become a Wizards fan.



That you Isiah?
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble
 
Chuck Thou NBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: www.youtube.com/lebeatstv
Posts: 2,583
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

The Knicks need to rebuild. At this point I don't take them seriously until everyone's contract is up and Isiah Thomas and James Dolan ain't runnin' that franchise. Sorry, that's how it is.

New York is home of the best basketball fans in the world, Madison Square Garden is packed day and night, maybe the fans deserve better. I think if you can put Jason Kidd's brain to Stephon Marbury's brain, the Knicks would contend.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:51 PM   #5
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 271
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
David Lee better not start at SF. If he does I'm disowning this club and will officially become a Wizards fan.
Wow relax. I want him to start. I'm willin to trade Curry and/or Jamal to get a big man WHO HAS BALLS ON THE DEFENSIVE END. So Lee can take that 3 whole for us.

Eddy can't be in da middle if Lee is startin.
But a person like Samuel Dalembert in da spot. Lee would fit fine there.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:04 AM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,328
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

I'm not going to do quote on this.

1)David Lee is not gonna start. At Sf....no way!!
It's Q if healthy, Balkman if not.

2)I don't see how the writer can call Curry "stubborn". Curry has learn to abuse defenders and stay out of foul trouble. That's called "improvement". He did none of that in Chicago.
Also as much I would love to see Curry grab 10 boards a game, I don't want to see in a "just because way". The Knicks kept their very good rebounders, so his 7 a game is not hurting the team. Rebounding was a team strength last year.

3)Lastly, Curry, Balkman, Lee, Nate, Crawford, Zach Randolph, Chandler, Mardy, Randolph Morris are all 27 or younger.

That's 10 guys!!!!

If that's not a rebuilt team from who was there before Zeke, I dunno what to say.

I'm out on this one....
Peace, Knickscity.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:53 AM   #7
oldknickfan
Now there is hope!
 
oldknickfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: NY: Chumps to champs by 2012?
Posts: 1,389
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I'm not going to do quote on this.

1)David Lee is not gonna start. At Sf....no way!!
It's Q if healthy, Balkman if not.

2)I don't see how the writer can call Curry "stubborn". Curry has learn to abuse defenders and stay out of foul trouble. That's called "improvement". He did none of that in Chicago.
Also as much I would love to see Curry grab 10 boards a game, I don't want to see in a "just because way". The Knicks kept their very good rebounders, so his 7 a game is not hurting the team. Rebounding was a team strength last year.

3)Lastly, Curry, Balkman, Lee, Nate, Crawford, Zach Randolph, Chandler, Mardy, Randolph Morris are all 27 or younger.

That's 10 guys!!!!

If that's not a rebuilt team from who was there before Zeke, I dunno what to say.

I'm out on this one....
Peace, Knickscity.

I believe that Q will start too. Lee is also a good option; but Isiah wants him to come off the bench.

I understand what the writer was trying to say. But "stubborn" is not the right word to describe Curry. Too easygoing or retiring might be better. To his credit he improved greatly last season. But Curry lacks a killer instinct. With his size and quickness, he could dominate at both ends -- if he wanted to. But, that may be the problem -- or it may be self confidence. we shall see.

Lets hope he continues to improve.

Look for Zack Randolph to become the best player on the Knicks this season -- if he can stay out of trouble. Remember that Sprewell pissed of Dollan. Lets hope Randolph is smarter.

Yes, I agree that the Knicks have rebuilt with a lot of young talent and Randolph.

With better health, they should be much better this year.
oldknickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 05:40 PM   #8
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Da KO King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: twitter.com/RandomHoopsMike
Posts: 7,544
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Che
Wow relax. I want him to start. I'm willin to trade Curry and/or Jamal to get a big man WHO HAS BALLS ON THE DEFENSIVE END. So Lee can take that 3 whole for us.

Eddy can't be in da middle if Lee is startin.
But a person like Samuel Dalembert in da spot. Lee would fit fine there.
David Lee averaged 30 minutes a game last year yet you guys complain he didn't play enough. He blatantly lacks any SF skills yet many think running him on the wing is a good idea.

Bottom line, David Lee has become extremely over-rated on this board.

Lee has no SF offensive skills, can not guard SF's at all, and is foul prone. Lee as a starting SF would be non-factor at absolute best with the more likely scenario being he routinely sodomized on the defensive end and totally useless on the offensive side.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #9
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 271
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
David Lee averaged 30 minutes a game last year yet you guys complain he didn't play enough. He blatantly lacks any SF skills yet many think running him on the wing is a good idea.

Bottom line, David Lee has become extremely over-rated on this board.

Lee has no SF offensive skills, can not guard SF's at all, and is foul prone. Lee as a starting SF would be non-factor at absolute best with the more likely scenario being he routinely sodomized on the defensive end and totally useless on the offensive side.
Well whenever hes started at the 3 we've won. Period.
Screw if he gets taken off the dribble. Cuz thats true but guess what..WE WON.
And the guys on this board likes winners(well some of us). Lee does what he has to do to win. I love balkman and Q and I dont think Lee shouldnt start now bcuz of Curry being inepitent in the middle. but on some other teams he could play the 3 whole.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 10:36 PM   #10
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Da KO King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: twitter.com/RandomHoopsMike
Posts: 7,544
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

There is no team in the league that David Lee would be a long term answer at the SF spot. The only times he started at the SF spot for the Knicks was when the matchup dictated it would work.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 11:01 PM   #11
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 271
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
There is no team in the league that David Lee would be a long term answer at the SF spot. The only times he started at the SF spot for the Knicks was when the matchup dictated it would work.

Ok your wrong. He started at the 3 because there were injuries and suspensions. He started there because he HAD to. not for match ups... everyone thinks he can't start at the 3. But when he does we win most of the time.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 12:11 AM   #12
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator
 
knickscity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Home of BullyBall!!!!
Posts: 9,328
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Che
Ok your wrong. He started at the 3 because there were injuries and suspensions. He started there because he HAD to. not for match ups... everyone thinks he can't start at the 3. But when he does we win most of the time.

I can agree with your point to a degree. Take not though that quite a few of the games David Lee has started has resulted in OT, and he has averaged 4 fouls a game during the games he started.

The one I recall in front of my head was the game against the Bobcats.

It was somewhere in just before X-mas. The game went to double OT.

Against the frickin' Bobcats!!!!

David Lee statline was 10 pts 19 boards 5 TO's, 5 fouls. Those 5 fouls were indictive to the fact that he was hurting the team and 5 turnovers was hurting the team also. By the way this was in 49 minutes.

Lee averaged 10/10 in 31 mpg last year.


We actually won that game due to Mr. Softee...... Frye.

30pts (14-26), 2 blocks, 8 boards, 1 TO. 50 minutes.


I believe the game after that Frye actually had the same type of stat-line as Lee while playing over five minutes less.

And I thought Frye was pure garbage.

If you take on the research, I won't do it because it will further prove my point, that Lee although a very good reserve, is not nearly as effective when he starts.

As a starter he has to defend, which he is not very good at. Coming off the bench all he has to do are hustle plays, which he is good at.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 08:49 AM   #13
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Da KO King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: twitter.com/RandomHoopsMike
Posts: 7,544
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Che
Ok your wrong. He started at the 3 because there were injuries and suspensions. He started there because he HAD to. not for match ups... everyone thinks he can't start at the 3. But when he does we win most of the time.
Yes, there were injuries and suspensions. However, it was still done due to match-ups; unless you're suggesting the Knicks only had four games worth of injuries and suspensions issues.

Here are the four games where David Lee started at SF:

vs UTA (Knicks win 97-96)
vs CHA (Knicks win 111-109)
vs CHI (Knicks win 103-92)
at PHI (Knicks lose 77-98)

Utah starts a big front court with Andrei Kirilenko at SF so. So the match-up dictated that starting Lee at SF wouldn't kill them. The entire Knicks front court had foul trouble.

Lee simply moved between the SF/PF/C spots all game ibnstead of being totally removed from the game..

Charllote starts a SF with good quickness but questionable ball handling, Gerald Wallace. He's not a major threat to isolate and take David Lee. So again match-up dictated that Lee at SF might work.

Wallace lit the Knicks up for 28 points. Lee again was in foul trouble.

Chicago starts a PF/SF combo that both more SF's with size more than anything else in Loul Deng and Andres Nocioni. Nether one is the type of player to isolate and drive. So again match-up says Lee at SF might work.

Again, the front court for the Knicks are all in foul trouble. Lee plays all three front court spots.

Riding the high of the previous three games the Knicks through caution to the wind and put Lee at SF versus Philly. The match-up dictated this was a bad idea cause the 76ers play Andre Iguodakla at SF. As the game progresses Lee plays majority of his minutes at SF cause none of the Knicks front court is in foul trouble.

Andre Iguodala kills the Knicks. His constant touches on the perimeter slow down David Lee's impact on rebounding. Lee being the SF means that the Knicks can't switch the PF off cause as bad a SF as Lee is he's better suited for the spot than Channing Frye. So the Knicks get hammered at the SF spot by 'Dre and killed at the PF spot by Chris Webber muscling up Channing Frye.


Here's the point of all this; four games do not prove what Lee can do at the SF spot. While I know you will likely say, "so that means he could possibly do it" that's just not the case.

Lee lacks the athleticism and perimeter game to be a long term NBA SF. Unless the Knicks can make him dramatically quicker in the next few months or develope every aspect of his perimeter game he's only good for spot minutes at the SF.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #14
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 271
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Yes, there were injuries and suspensions. However, it was still done due to match-ups; unless you're suggesting the Knicks only had four games worth of injuries and suspensions issues.

Here are the four games where David Lee started at SF:

vs UTA (Knicks win 97-96)
vs CHA (Knicks win 111-109)
vs CHI (Knicks win 103-92)
at PHI (Knicks lose 77-98)

Utah starts a big front court with Andrei Kirilenko at SF so. So the match-up dictated that starting Lee at SF wouldn't kill them. The entire Knicks front court had foul trouble.

Lee simply moved between the SF/PF/C spots all game ibnstead of being totally removed from the game..

Charllote starts a SF with good quickness but questionable ball handling, Gerald Wallace. He's not a major threat to isolate and take David Lee. So again match-up dictated that Lee at SF might work.

Wallace lit the Knicks up for 28 points. Lee again was in foul trouble.

Chicago starts a PF/SF combo that both more SF's with size more than anything else in Loul Deng and Andres Nocioni. Nether one is the type of player to isolate and drive. So again match-up says Lee at SF might work.

Again, the front court for the Knicks are all in foul trouble. Lee plays all three front court spots.

Riding the high of the previous three games the Knicks through caution to the wind and put Lee at SF versus Philly. The match-up dictated this was a bad idea cause the 76ers play Andre Iguodakla at SF. As the game progresses Lee plays majority of his minutes at SF cause none of the Knicks front court is in foul trouble.

Andre Iguodala kills the Knicks. His constant touches on the perimeter slow down David Lee's impact on rebounding. Lee being the SF means that the Knicks can't switch the PF off cause as bad a SF as Lee is he's better suited for the spot than Channing Frye. So the Knicks get hammered at the SF spot by 'Dre and killed at the PF spot by Chris Webber muscling up Channing Frye.


Here's the point of all this; four games do not prove what Lee can do at the SF spot. While I know you will likely say, "so that means he could possibly do it" that's just not the case.

Lee lacks the athleticism and perimeter game to be a long term NBA SF. Unless the Knicks can make him dramatically quicker in the next few months or develope every aspect of his perimeter game he's only good for spot minutes at the SF.

1- We won more then we lost simple as that
2- If Eddy actually became a man for once, Lee wouldnt get lit up that much cuz SOMEONE would have his back.
3- I'd rather be too big then too small
4- WE WON MORE THEN WE LOST

lol all im sayin is..Lee or Balkman one of those 2. Unless Chandler actually focuses. Q should play the 2. He will be too light at that time. Crawford CANNOT START
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 02:49 PM   #15
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 271
Default Re: TSN Knicks Season Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Yes, there were injuries and suspensions. However, it was still done due to match-ups; unless you're suggesting the Knicks only had four games worth of injuries and suspensions issues.

Here are the four games where David Lee started at SF:

vs UTA (Knicks win 97-96)
vs CHA (Knicks win 111-109)
vs CHI (Knicks win 103-92)
at PHI (Knicks lose 77-98)

Utah starts a big front court with Andrei Kirilenko at SF so. So the match-up dictated that starting Lee at SF wouldn't kill them. The entire Knicks front court had foul trouble.

Lee simply moved between the SF/PF/C spots all game ibnstead of being totally removed from the game..

Charllote starts a SF with good quickness but questionable ball handling, Gerald Wallace. He's not a major threat to isolate and take David Lee. So again match-up dictated that Lee at SF might work.

Wallace lit the Knicks up for 28 points. Lee again was in foul trouble.

Chicago starts a PF/SF combo that both more SF's with size more than anything else in Loul Deng and Andres Nocioni. Nether one is the type of player to isolate and drive. So again match-up says Lee at SF might work.

Again, the front court for the Knicks are all in foul trouble. Lee plays all three front court spots.

Riding the high of the previous three games the Knicks through caution to the wind and put Lee at SF versus Philly. The match-up dictated this was a bad idea cause the 76ers play Andre Iguodakla at SF. As the game progresses Lee plays majority of his minutes at SF cause none of the Knicks front court is in foul trouble.

Andre Iguodala kills the Knicks. His constant touches on the perimeter slow down David Lee's impact on rebounding. Lee being the SF means that the Knicks can't switch the PF off cause as bad a SF as Lee is he's better suited for the spot than Channing Frye. So the Knicks get hammered at the SF spot by 'Dre and killed at the PF spot by Chris Webber muscling up Channing Frye.


Here's the point of all this; four games do not prove what Lee can do at the SF spot. While I know you will likely say, "so that means he could possibly do it" that's just not the case.

Lee lacks the athleticism and perimeter game to be a long term NBA SF. Unless the Knicks can make him dramatically quicker in the next few months or develope every aspect of his perimeter game he's only good for spot minutes at the SF.

1- We won more then we lost simple as that
2- If Eddy actually became a man for once, Lee wouldnt get lit up that much cuz SOMEONE would have his back.
3- I'd rather be too big then too small
4- WE WON MORE THEN WE LOST

lol all im sayin is..Lee or Balkman one of those 2. Unless Chandler actually focuses. Q should play the 2. He will be too light at that time. Crawford CANNOT START
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:04 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy