Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2007, 07:57 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default I'm white and Muslim, ask me anything.

I'm white, I was raised in a liberal muslim family and I go to Baruch.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #2
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm white and Muslim, ask me anything.

What's up in Albania?
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #3
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay
What's up in Albania?

Corruption, poverty and the soccer team lost a game to ****ing Netherlands on the 12th. Game was 0-0 into the 92nd minute and ****ing Nisterlooy scores on us. Mother****er.

Kosova issue is still up in the air. Independence or no independence, ****ing do something.

And Albania has introduced a new flat tax of 10% starting next year. Basically all the foreigners will come into Albania, reap our natural minerals and we will only get 10% of that shyt.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:25 PM   #4
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
What's up in Albania?

did the serbs rape/murder and of ur family members. How bout u albanianballer
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 08:26 PM   #5
-primetime-

do you believe that heaven is you with 13 virgins and do you consider women equal to men?
Old 09-14-2007, 08:28 PM   #6
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
did the serbs rape/murder and of ur family members. How bout u albanianballer

Why you ask and where are you from?

Anyway, none of my family died but even I was close to getting killed on a couple of occasions and not to mention my family.
Rough times, brah.
A bomb landed very close to my house once and it could've killed us all.
The other time we were in the woods and they were right there, nearby. Had they spotted us, we'd all probably be dead now. Messed up but that's war.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #7
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
do you believe that heaven is you with 13 virgins and do you consider women equal to men?

dude. Why everytime you tell some1 ur muslim some has to mention about heaven and virgin. Did ur priest rape you and touched you in your ass. Albballer is from albanian meaning hes mostly likely atheist-muslim.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:31 PM   #8
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Why you ask and where are you from?

Anyway, none of my family died but even I was close to getting killed on a couple of occasions and not to mention my family.
Rough times, brah.
A bomb landed very close to my house once and it could've killed us all.
The other time we were in the woods and they were right there, nearby. Had they spotted us, we'd all probably be dead now. Messed up but that's war.

ya, but killing a whole town is pretty messt up. You don't fight against women and children.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #9
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

Quote:
ya, but killing a whole town is pretty messt up. You don't fight against women and children.

There were really no rules.
If you weren't one of them, they'd kill you and enjoy doing it.
People now don't realize what was it like but you weren't treated as a human being.
I heard stories about them locking up like 10 kids in a barrack or something and then throwing a grenade at them.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:34 PM   #10
-primetime-

Quote:
dude. Why everytime you tell some1 ur muslim some has to mention about heaven and virgin. Did ur priest rape you and touched you in your ass. Albballer is from albanian meaning hes mostly likely atheist-muslim.
athiest-muslim

so he like kinda believes in Allah?

and what the hell does a priest touching my ass have to do with the muslim heaven?

he did you have sex with your sister or something?
Old 09-14-2007, 08:42 PM   #11
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

Well Albanians for the most part are liberal Muslims. A lot of us drink, eat pork, game, the whole 9 yards. And we have 3 major religions in Albania (catholicism, orthodox, and islam) yet we treat each other equally (for the most part.)

As for women being equal to men, they're probably say less then a European country, but that has to due with us not being as democratic as them. Not really a religious issue.

And it's not like America is great in this department either. Do women receive the same pay as men? Do women get discriminated upon their sex?

As for the virgins, I haven't really been true muslim. If I get like 4 virgins, I would be happy.
Old 09-14-2007, 09:01 PM   #12
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

BTW, check out my Albanian rap video (it's in english : ):

http://www.youtube.com/user/Drin335
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: