Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Sneaker Forum

Sneaker Forum Sneakers message board - basketball shoes forum board, basketball gear forum

Old 09-19-2007, 12:40 AM   #1
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default What size shoe do you wear?

i wear a 13...
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 07:25 AM   #2
jimmyjames
Serious playground baller

jimmyjames has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: What size shoe do you wear?

Usually a 12 but I got some kicks in 12.5 and 13.
jimmyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:11 PM   #3
melvin01
Can barely lace up my sneakers

melvin01 has an OK reputation so far

My kid who is just 7 years old loves basketball shoes and even he wears one size
bigger.

So I just ordered "Little Kids Nike Roll Out" shoes for him from shoedeals4u.com and my kid is waiting for its arrival.

Just have a look at the shoe, which have I ordered.

melvin01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 03:48 PM   #4
beeson
I airball my layups

beeson has an OK reputation so far

i wear a 10 (uk size) i think thats a 11 maybe us size?
beeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #5
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

i wear 14. i can wear 15 but 14's feel better.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:52 PM   #6
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn. People who posted already got some real big feet. I am 10.5 us.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #7
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
Damn. People who posted already got some real big feet. I am 10.5 us.

haha you think they have big feet....i wear a 6 US
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #8
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

"You know what they say about guys with big feet ..."
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:59 PM   #9
NastaMaverick
College superstar

NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
haha you think they have big feet....i wear a 6 US
Even for an 8th grader thats small.
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #10
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastaMaverick
Even for an 8th grader thats small.

i know im 4'10
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 08:49 PM   #11
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

bigger socks!!
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 09:06 PM   #12
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Yeah, they got big hands. Back on topic, I'm 6'2" and a 12. I think that's about average.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 07:32 AM   #13
pj24lal

pj24lal has an OK reputation so far

I'm 5ft9 and wear a 10.5 US i think anyway it's 9.5 UK
pj24lal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:37 AM   #14
Mr.Showtime
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Mr.Showtime has an OK reputation so far

9/9.5
Mr.Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 05:37 PM   #15
otmtheshank
Good High School Starter

otmtheshank has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Damn, those are some big feet....

Anyways, I usually fit into a size 12.5, sometimes smaller depending on the type of shoe(cleats, etc).
otmtheshank is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: