Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-19-2007, 01:15 PM   #1
LakerFan4Life07
I hit open layups

LakerFan4Life07 has an OK reputation so far
Default Need help losing weight for my fight!!!!

Im 15 year old, im 6'1" and weigh 220. i have my first mauy tai fight coming up around jan. or feb(most likely February) I need to get down at least 190. what kind of diet would help me most. Also, what are some good fat burners that would help me.
LakerFan4Life07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:17 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need help losing weight for my fight!!!!

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:23 PM   #3
lurch67
Caution: Adult Content

lurch67 has decent reputation

dont take fat burners, once you quit taking them youll gain everything back and more. Youve got till Jan. so there is plenty of time. Cut back on your sodium intake because that will make you retain more water. Cut out ANY soft drinks. Go with a high protein, reduced carb diet. Dont eliminate all of the carbs though, they're handy for energy while training. Hit the gym regularly and few trips in the sauna should do the trick.

Also, consider taking another martial art such as Tae Kwon Do or Karate to learn palgues or katas respectively. They are a great cardio and resistance training exercise.
lurch67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:55 PM   #4
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Low carb it if ya can handle it.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: