Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-20-2007, 10:01 PM   #31
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Trades That Will Make The Los Angeles Lakers Better Than They Are Now!!! Trust Me

Quote:
I dnt care what "good reason" you give me, Their is nooooooo reason in the world that could explain having SPACE CADET on your squad and saying "he would fit."

I'm not sure if the message got to you guys in Sacramento yet, but "Space Cadet" isn't really used anymore. That joke is pretty old. Furthermore, he would do well in Sacramento.

Quote:
That guy is a loser, we dnt want him on our team. He cant even crack the rotation where you have guys like Evans SMUSH and Cook on the team??? GEES! He has pathetic written all over him. Farmar would be ok but he's nothing special at all. Douby can be w.e he is, or can be ALOT better imo.

The reason why he didn't really crack the rotation was because he was injured. You know when you're injured, you can't really play which is why you can't really be part of the rotation.

Smush Parker and Vladimir Radmanovic play different positions.

Jordan Farmar would be ok but he's nothing special at all??? Weren't people saying the same thing that about Kevin Martin??? Jordan Farmar would be ideal in Sacramento. He can be mentored by Mike Bibby and become successful in the Sacramento Kings system.

Quote:
Marc Gasol????? lol please bro take it easy. We have Hawes anyway (a LOTTO pick)

You take it easy. I think Marc Gasol is a decent passer (if I'm not mistaken) who would fit in pretty well.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:19 PM   #32
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Trades That Will Make The Los Angeles Lakers Better Than They Are Now!!! Trust Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRaider
I'm not sure if the message got to you guys in Sacramento yet, but "Space Cadet" isn't really used anymore. That joke is pretty old. Furthermore, he would do well in Sacramento.

The reason why he didn't really crack the rotation was because he was injured. You know when you're injured, you can't really play which is why you can't really be part of the rotation.

Smush Parker and Vladimir Radmanovic play different positions.

Jordan Farmar would be ok but he's nothing special at all??? Weren't people saying the same thing that about Kevin Martin??? Jordan Farmar would be ideal in Sacramento. He can be mentored by Mike Bibby and become successful in the Sacramento Kings system.

You take it easy. I think Marc Gasol is a decent passer (if I'm not mistaken) who would fit in pretty well.
Point blank Space Cadet is a loser and he would never fit in our DEFENSIVE orianted team! Thats Theus' System

Farmar is nothing compared to Kevin. He wont be nothing special!

Marc Gasol is nothing...If the lakers can sign Elton Brown??? why cant they sign Gasol if he was such a "decent" player
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:21 PM   #33
Borat
very niiice

Borat has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
Great, Ill let kobe know.

Thanks, but Kobe really gets no say in it. He can play out his contract or he can sit at home. I couldn't care less if he never played again.

Of course he will suit up for the lakers and play good bball, if not just suspend him.

Laker Organisation > Kobe
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007, 10:31 PM   #34
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Point blank Space Cadet is a loser and he would never fit in our DEFENSIVE orianted team! Thats Theus' System

Vladimir Radmanovic has "Hang Time." He would fit in perfectly in the system of Reggie Theus.

Quote:
Farmar is nothing compared to Kevin. He wont be nothing special!

Won't be nothing special??? Negatives cancel out so that means he will be something special. Wow, at least you admit he will be something special.

Quote:
Marc Gasol is nothing...If the lakers can sign Elton Brown??? why cant they sign Gasol if he was such a "decent" player

Maybe he needs time to develop to contribute under the Triangle Offense??? Maybe he'll contribute right away under Reggie Theus's system??? You never know. You can keep him in Europe for a year or two, no big deal.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:39 AM   #35
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world is considered somewhat coolwally_world is considered somewhat cool

none of these trades will work for all teams... and Lakers get robbed trading Cook and Bynum, their best young prospect for a couple of scrubs from Atlanta...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:58 AM   #36
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally_world
none of these trades will work for all teams... and Lakers get robbed trading Cook and Bynum, their best young prospect for a couple of scrubs from Atlanta...

Zaza Pachulia and Tyronn Lue are not scrubs. Why are people so down on Tyronn Lue??? He's got a lot of heart. He's a decent defender and knows the Triangle Offense. Zaza Pachulia is a decent big man.

The Atlanta Hawks get a nice interesting future prospect in Andrew Bynum and a nice slasher in Maurice Evans. Throw in Sasha Vujacic and Brian Cook who would be a nice three point shooting threat and this deal would be a great trade for both trading partners.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #37
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Zaza Pachulia and Tyronn Lue are not scrubs. Why are people so down on Tyronn Lue??? He's got a lot of heart. He's a decent defender and knows the Triangle Offense. Zaza Pachulia is a decent big man.

The Atlanta Hawks get a nice interesting future prospect in Andrew Bynum and a nice slasher in Maurice Evans. Throw in Sasha Vujacic and Brian Cook who would be a nice three point shooting threat and this deal would be a great trade for both trading partners.
bro give up your trade makes nooo sense all lakers do is trade away their wholllle team and rape other teams ESPECIALLY SAC
Old 09-21-2007, 03:27 PM   #38
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Why would lakers do this? Trade their most valuable trading piece and most valuable potential player for 2 back ups? Lue is not a starter for any contending team and neither is zaza. how does this improve the lakers??? we have back up pgs and bynum>zaza. Lakers FO is already horrible but this would put a bounty on all the FO heads if it ever went down
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:32 PM   #39
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
No. Ronny Turiaf would do well for the Golden State Warriors if he got the same amount of minutes that Andris Biedrins got last season. Furthermore it seems like the Golden State Warriors are trying to get below the cap since they traded away Jason Richardson. Kwame Brown and Ronny Turiaf would help them in a position which was sorely needed and their contracts would be appealing as well since they both expire after the 2007-2008 season.
There is no way GS trades two good, starting-caliber players (one an up-and-comer who averaged something like 10/10 last year) for two career bench bigs and a pick.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 05:11 PM   #40
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
bro give up your trade makes nooo sense all lakers do is trade away their wholllle team and rape other teams ESPECIALLY SAC

The trades are even-sided it seems. Both teams benefit from the trades. You haven't proved to me yet as to why it's not even yet.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:21 PM   #41
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
Why would lakers do this? Trade their most valuable trading piece and most valuable potential player for 2 back ups? Lue is not a starter for any contending team and neither is zaza. how does this improve the lakers??? we have back up pgs and bynum>zaza. Lakers FO is already horrible but this would put a bounty on all the FO heads if it ever went down

The reason why the Los Angeles Lakers would do the selected trade you pointed out is because Tyronn Lue is a good point guard and would stability to a position which needs stability. He has Triangle Offense experience and he's a decent defender. Furthermore, I never stated that Tyronn Lue would be starting either.

Zaza Pachulia is a decent big man already. He doesn't have that "valuable potential player" tag.

Furthermore, the Los Angeles Lakers get rid of Brian Cook and Sasha Vujacic. They lose Maurice Evans and Andrew Bynum, but sometimes you have to sacrifice assets in order to be good.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:27 PM   #42
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
There is no way GS trades two good, starting-caliber players (one an up-and-comer who averaged something like 10/10 last year) for two career bench bigs and a pick.

There was no way the Golden State Warriors would have traded a good stating caliber player in Jason Richardson, but they did trade him.

Ronny Turiaf is an up and comer as well and maybe if he logged the same minutes as Andris Biedrins, maybe he would have had the same numbers and statistics or maybe more.

Kwame Brown adds size. Furthermore, both Ronny Turiaf and Kwame Brown provide them not only with size, but with expiring contracts. Judging by the actions of the front office of the Golden State Warriors by trading away Jason Richardson, they are also probably interested in trying to get under the cap.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:30 PM   #43
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
The trades are even-sided it seems. Both teams benefit from the trades. You haven't proved to me yet as to why it's not even yet.
and you havent proved to me why should i run on with you any longer.....your trade sucks balls bro every last one of them in the intial post *PUKES*
Old 09-21-2007, 07:59 PM   #44
LakerRaider
Great college starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
and you havent proved to me why should i run on with you any longer.....your trade sucks balls bro every last one of them in the intial post *PUKES*

That's your opinion. Thank you for giving me your opinion.
Old 09-21-2007, 09:19 PM   #45
Prodigy
Diaw Fan

Prodigy has decent reputation
Default Re: Trades That Will Make The Los Angeles Lakers Better Than They Are Now!!! Trust Me!!!

Turiaf is a nice hustle player but he can't play the center position undersized as he is. If he can't even beat out Kwame for the starting center spot in LA then you just KNOW that you have jizz coming out of your ears.
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: