Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 08-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #1
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool04mzwach is considered somewhat cool
Default Do You Guys...

Hate Howard For Calling That Timeout?
Think You Will Repeat To The Nba Finals?
And
How Do U Think U Will Will Make It To The Finals If U Couldnt Even Beat The Heat Last Year?
Are U Still Shocked That U Got Beat By The Heat?
I Mean They Got Lucky To Even Get Past The Bulls And The Pistons Almost Got Beat By The Cavs For God Sake So They Dont Count. Man...that Was Lucky That The Heat Won The Championship, It Was Like U Got Screwed Cuz The Refs Wanted Wade To Win.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 03:23 PM   #2
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

1. With Howard, you get what you get. He's a dumb player, one of the lowest bball IQs on the team so it's not surprising. Might not even be the last time he does it either.

2. Can't say yet. On paper, the team looks good though but the West is always tough.

3. By beating the Spurs and the Suns in a 7 game series.

4. No. The Heat are a good team. In fact, a lot of people picked them to beat Dallas in the first place. I knew they were going to be good coming out of the East.

Have a good day.

Last edited by LiL Stevie : 08-02-2006 at 03:48 AM.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2006, 01:55 AM   #3
Milkman

i like howard mainly for his timely offence rebounds
Old 08-09-2006, 09:36 AM   #4
soog
I brick open layups

soog has no real reputation yet.

yes we'll make it back, that heat team was a different team than the one earlier in the playoffs, i dont except excuses like "the ref's gave it away," if you let one player go off on you like that you have to blame yourself for not stopping him, you can blame the refs once you play a perfect game, in howards defense, when you watch the replay, he looks over and sees avery making the sign for a timeout and he just repeats it, that one move didn't determine the outcome of the finals, id take howard on my team anyday, we are deeper and more experienced this year, dont see why we wont go again, at least to western conference finals to duke it out with the other side.
soog is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: