Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-22-2007, 04:46 PM   #16
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Default Re: The perfect team for AK - The Knicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay
If Q Rich for example got 11.5 shots, AK should have no problem to get the same amount of shots there which is pretty much all he needs anyway..around 12 shots a game.

You seem to forget that this team added Zach Randolph, who would've taken away QRich's shot opportunity. Add that QRich is actually a real viable offensive threat you can pass the ball too consistently while AK is not, you have about... 5 shots left.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:47 PM   #17
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
That Sonics trade doesn't work. You're trading like $4 million for 14 million. Try again.
And Jeffries does the same things as AK? Haha, keep the laughs coming.
Jeffries is a career 0.4 bpg and 0.7 spg player. Really, that was a pretty stupid statement, there's no need to say much about that one. Just flat out stupid.
jeffries is the same lanky tall **** as kirilenko. They both are somewhat versatile, can't shoot and are only knows for their defense.

And if you want to look at stats kirilenko is not even worth balkman. his 8/5/3/1/2 is not impressing anyone. And thats one steal and 2 blocks not 3.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:52 PM   #18
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
jeffries is the same lanky tall **** as kirilenko. They both are somewhat versatile, can't shoot and are only knows for their defense.

And if you want to look at stats kirilenko is not even worth balkman. his 8/5/3/1/2 is not impressing anyone. And thats one steal and 2 blocks not 3.

So, Jeffries does the same things as Kirilenko because he's the same lanky tall **** known for his defense?
And AK is NOT a 8/5/3/1/2 player. Those are his numbers on a bad year, the worst year of his career.
He averaged around 15/7/3/1.5/3 3 years in a row so I think that says more about the real AK.

The Jeffries comparison is stupid. Just because they're the same type of a player doesn't mean they're equal.
It's like saying that Radmanovic is like Dirk. Ridiculous.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #19
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
He averaged around 15/7/3/1.5/3 3 years in a row so I think that says more about the real AK.

On teams that didn't make the playoffs. 8/5/3/1/2 on a team that finished top of the division. Which holds more weight?
Old 09-22-2007, 04:56 PM   #20
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Knick fans would be soooo happy if they got AK....hell if you think they was jumping for joy when they got Zack imagine AK...

but do they have the pieces?? Actually do they want to part ways with the pieces? Knick fans had a hard time wanting Lee to go in the Artest trade, now they dnt mind giving Lee up for Kirilenko?

Artest>>> Kirilenko... Even his Best stats(kirilenko's) Artest is still better than he is. You take their best stats and compare them together Artest is better and so is his contract. But thats just knick fans for ya. Especially "ABalla" or w.e his name is.

But i must admit having Ak on the knicks roster would be sweeter than having Artest when especially AK would fit better anyways

Curry
Zack
AK
Balkman..(asuming crawford is in the trade)
Starbury
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #21
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
The Jeffries comparison is stupid. Just because they're the same type of a player doesn't mean they're equal.
It's like saying that Radmanovic is like Dirk. Ridiculous.
never said they were equal, just said that he'd give them almost as much as they got out of AK last season.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:58 PM   #22
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
On teams that didn't make the playoffs. 8/5/3/1/2 on a team that finished top of the division. Which holds more weight?
tough one but i gata go with ....lol not making the playoffs?

lol i'll take Whoppy Goldberg for the block
Old 09-22-2007, 05:01 PM   #23
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
Knick fans would be soooo happy if they got AK....hell if you think they was jumping for joy when they got Zack imagine AK...

but do they have the pieces?? Actually do they want to part ways with the pieces? Knick fans had a hard time wanting Lee to go in the Artest trade, now they dnt mind giving Lee up for Kirilenko?

Artest>>> Kirilenko... Even his Best stats(kirilenko's) Artest is still better than he is. You take their best stats and compare them together Artest is better and so is his contract. But thats just knick fans for ya. Especially "ABalla" or w.e his name is.

But i must admit having Ak on the knicks roster would be sweeter than having Artest when especially AK would fit better anyways

Curry
Zack
AK
Balkman..(asuming crawford is in the trade)
Starbury
Give me Artest, he'd be a better fit in the city and wouldn't be an outcast while AK would be the only euro among a bunch of thugs.

If artest can get his head on straight it will be in NY with his family and friends around. I know a few people that played with him or know him and they all said that queensbridge made him that way.
At the same time it could also go wrong but artest is a better player.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:01 PM   #24
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three

They were respectable with AK getting those stats.
42 and 41 wins. That's not too shabby.
I can see your argument but you can't possibly suggest that AK got exposed on a winning team. It's simply not true. He's much better than the AK of last year.
It's not even close.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 05:02 PM   #25
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
I can see your argument but you can't possibly suggest that AK got exposed on a winning team. It's simply not true. He's much better than the AK of last year.
It's not even close.
He did win the euro MVP and got russia the W so he can't be all bad.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:04 PM   #26
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
Give me Artest, he'd be a better fit in the city and wouldn't be an outcast while AK would be the only euro among a bunch of thugs.

If artest can get his head on straight it will be in NY with his family and friends around. I know a few people that played with him or know him and they all said that queensbridge made him that way.
At the same time it could also go wrong but artest is a better player.
try telling that to "A-Balla"

He thinks Artest is a loser and AK's better than him ..."pipe dream"
Old 09-22-2007, 06:00 PM   #27
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
It's not even close.

ofcourse I'm not. There's a middle ground I'm aiming at.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:23 PM   #28
CAYO
Serious playground baller

I Think That The Perfect Team For Ak47 Are The Blazers . The Blazers Have Players They Can Trade Like Fernandez,petteri Koponen,webster,frye,jones,jack,outlaw,pryzbilla,m crobets,rodriguez

Next Year
1.? Draft/free Agent
2.roy
3.ak47
4.aldridge
5.oden
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 06:26 PM   #29
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAYO
I Think That The Perfect Team For Ak47 Are The Blazers . The Blazers Have Players They Can Trade Like Fernandez,petteri Koponen,webster,frye,jones,jack,outlaw,pryzbilla,m crobets,rodriguez

Next Year
1.? Draft/free Agent
2.roy
3.ak47
4.aldridge
5.oden
they don't need him or his contract. They're not looking to win right now and will need the money to resign the young guys.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:58 PM   #30
haji_d_robertas
Good High School Starter

The Knicks organization is going to go through it's worst couple of seasons yet, I wouldn't wish that anyone would be on that team. Someday, there may be sane people in control of that team, but it ain't today, or tomorrow, or the next day....
haji_d_robertas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: