Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-22-2007, 10:09 PM   #1
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far
Default Why does everyone hate Lebron23 so much???

he spells a couple of words wrong and all of you guys are on his d1ck....let the man live....
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:11 PM   #2
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why does everyone hate Lebron23 so much???

huh
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:11 PM   #3
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23
he spells a couple of words wrong and all of you guys are on his d1ck....let the man live....
I was thinking the same thing, but why make a thread about it... But everyone should leave the guy alone...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:13 PM   #4
MJ23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
I was thinking the same thing, but why make a thread about it... But everyone should leave the guy alone...

so they can tell me why they hate lebron23
Old 09-22-2007, 10:17 PM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I don't think anybody really hates him. I don't. He's one of my favorite posters. As I said in my other topic, people crack a few jokes about his grammar but we're only kidding. We don't actually hate him and want him to leave. We know he types like that because English isn't his first language (I hope).

But yeah, we don't hate him, at least I don't. We're just kidding.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:19 PM   #6
Mr_Basketball#1
McCants is Available!!

Mr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation hereMr_Basketball#1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie2k6
I don't think anybody really hates him. I don't. He's one of my favorite posters. As I said in my other topic, people crack a few jokes about his grammar but we're only kidding. We don't actually hate him and want him to leave. We know he types like that because English isn't his first language (I hope).

But yeah, we don't hate him, at least I don't. We're just kidding.

Well was it really necessary to make up a thread trying to diss and expose the guy...Who cares that he has alternate accounts??? It's not the end of the world...
Mr_Basketball#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
MJ23
Banned

hes the most critizied poster on ish..what are you talking bout Richie
Old 09-22-2007, 10:22 PM   #8
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Well was it really necessary to make up a thread trying to diss and expose the guy...Who cares that he has alternate accounts??? It's not the end of the world...
It was a giant joke for a good laugh. Nothing personal.
Quote:
hes the most critizied poster on ish..what are you talking bout Richie
Yeah, but people are joking. He's an ISH legend.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:02 PM   #9
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

I love Lebron23, he's one of my favorite posters. All of his threads crack me up.

It's nice seeing that occasionally amidst the "I'm a ____, ask me ____" and "Kobe > MJ amirite?"
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:07 PM   #10
-primetime-

In my entire ISH career I have never said one thing about him...

In fact, I don't think we have ever even crossed paths, and I have argued with damn near everyone here....the regulars anyways.

I constantly hear how terrable the guy is but I don't really see it...

he may be young, and his youth shows or whatever but hey, I wish I was younger...

anyway, I am sure he is man enough to not give a damn what anyone on the internet thinks about his opinions...
Old 09-22-2007, 11:20 PM   #11
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

-the constant plagarism
-the irrelanvent posts
-the pedophilia
-the spamming
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 11:35 PM   #12
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-
In my entire ISH career I have never said one thing about him...

Haha yea me neither.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:57 AM   #13
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the guy is the king of all flamers, he talks nonsense, someone rebuttles (which is ISH in a nutshell btw) and he goes off flaming. What did he expect, flooding the board with retarded view points or copy paste essays?

This week we are having a little Lebron23 love-in talking about how cute and cuddly he is. This is actually more insulting to him because you all love him as a buffoon and not as someone with a well thought out opinion.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:04 AM   #14
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

he may be young, and his youth shows or whatever but hey, I wish I was younger...

He's 20.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 01:06 AM   #15
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i've never noticed anything wrong with him
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: