Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-23-2007, 05:19 AM   #16
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Why does everyone hate Lebron23 so much???

I also don't understand the LeBron23 hatred here.
To me, it's like picking on a weaker guy that can't defend himself so you do it for the pure purpose of being sadistic and full of complexes.
I mean, LeBron23 is harmless.
He doesn't insult people, he doesn't troll, he's always in a lively mood and I don't understand why someone would hate on him.
I'm telling you, picking on a weaker guy, that's what it is.
I find *******s like Pleezebelieve and KnoeItawl so much worse yet no one picks on them because they defend themselves and throw insults around.

It's basically like that. Lebron23 is a weak guy that can't and doesn't have anyone to defend him. That's why people take pleasure in bullying him. Sad, really.

He's a good guy and completely harmless.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 05:20 AM   #17
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay
I also don't understand the LeBron23 hatred here.
To me, it's like picking on a weaker guy that can't defend himself so you do it for the pure purpose of being sadistic and full of complexes.
I mean, LeBron23 is harmless.
He doesn't insult people, he doesn't troll, he's always in a lively mood and I don't understand why someone would hate on him.
I'm telling you, picking on a weaker guy, that's what it is.
I find *******s like Pleezebelieve and KnoeItawl so much worse yet no one picks on them because they defend themselves and throw insults around.

It's basically like that. Lebron23 is a weak guy that can't and doesn't have anyone to defend him. That's why people take pleasure in bullying him. Sad, really.

He's a good guy and completely harmless.
you know that you just picked on him right?
Old 09-23-2007, 05:27 AM   #18
OneWay
GREATEST OF ALL TIME!!

OneWay has an OK reputation so far

I didn't. LeBron23 can't realistically defend himself well (in online terms) because his knowledge of the language here isn't good enough for any self defense which around here is pretty much an equivalent of being psychically weak in real life which simply doesn't allow him to have any kind of defense so he gets bullied.

It's that simple, really. LeBron23 may defend himself but he can't do it effectively and that's why people have fun in poking him.

That's at least my POV, LeBron23 is a good guy and it's shame you're all so against him.
Although I would like it if he stopped plagiarizing articles.
OneWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 05:30 AM   #19
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneWay
LeBron23 is a good guy and it's shame you're all so against him.
i agree with this...

he is my boy
Old 09-23-2007, 05:31 AM   #20
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

At least they don't make fun of your fat ass; you should be glad.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 06:35 AM   #21
sick_brah07
National High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

this reminds me, wat happened to BULLS?
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:17 AM   #22
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich
At least they don't make fun of your fat ass; you should be glad.

why arent you banned yet???? keep on riding on the lebron23 hating bandwagon just like the rest of your butt buddies
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:38 AM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cant hate on someone thats basically a nobody
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:43 AM   #24
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_brah07
this reminds me, wat happened to BULLS?
He got banned, finally
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 09:47 AM   #25
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
-the constant plagarism
-the irrelanvent posts
-the pedophilia
-the spamming

These, believe it or not, are good reasons not to respect him. You could also add that every basketball related point is correlated with direct nonsense and backwards logic.

But still, I want him around. He and Lebron_23( ) had one the best battles ever witnessed.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:31 PM   #26
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
-the constant plagarism
-the irrelanvent posts
-the pedophilia
-the spamming

These are reasons to not respect Lebron23...speaking of hate...

What happened to Poseidon?
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:36 PM   #27
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lebron23 is awesome, I have literally LOL'd at some of his posts.

Somtimes I give him sh*t but it's all in good fun. Taking the language barrier into consideration, it's hard to actually hate the guy. I'm sure I'd sound like an idiot if I tried speaking in any language other than Anglais.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:13 PM   #28
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23
why arent you banned yet???? keep on riding on the lebron23 hating bandwagon just like the rest of your butt buddies

Sensitive much?

Who says I hate Lebron23?
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 02:32 PM   #29
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

Sensitive much?

Who says I hate Lebron23?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:07 PM   #30
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

noone on a message board is worth hating
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: