Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-23-2007, 08:17 PM   #16
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: how will miami do next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballer4
I think they'll get the 2nd seed.

yea after Miami gets rid of their old farts.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:39 PM   #17
haterofhaters
Fantasy Forum Mod

haterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this boardhaterofhaters is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrono90
shaq is a year old but he still has the size..

Dwade is back from injury, but no one knows how healthy he is..

supporting cast are about the same...

but, the East has gotten stronger, the knicks and celtics both got stronger. Think the Heat can still be a dominant force????
Surely you must be a Knicks fan if you're gonna reference them as a team that is going to give the Heat a playoff challenge.
haterofhaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:14 AM   #18
ILuvThisGame
My Swag is Phenomenal

ILuvThisGame has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Exactly why people disagree with you putting Charlotte 2nd in the Southeast. They're awfully young, too young, to be considered ahead of veteran teams.

well minus Felton and May their 10 man rotation is 25+ and supposedly your PER's peak at age 27. So I don't see how we are TOO young to be considered a playoff team.

Yes Charlotte is young but IMO relying on young guys is better than relying on very old ones (for the regular season). The Heat aren't much if their 5 looks like Parker/Wade/Walker/Haslem/Zo once Shaq goes down... Zo can only hold up so long, I love the guy and he deserves alot of credit for making it back to where he is from what he's been through.... but Udonis Haslem cannot be your 2nd scorer for 20+ games and you hope to get into the playoffs.

As for Orlando they lost the only good veteran they had last year with Grant Hill, and they lost their fresh legs off the bench with Darko.... all to bring in the "me first" Rashard. I just can't see them progressing either.

Whether you want to say Richardson is decent or whatever, he is a scorer and that is what the Bobcats lacked last year, it hurt them to not have someone who night in and night out could put up 18-20 points. Felton and Wallace tried to be that guy and neither of them are. Richardson comes in and takes the pressure off of everyone else to be the go-to guy which makes them that much more effective.

If you would like me to amend my standings I will say Heat and Charlotte are around .500 ball which makes them both possibilities for the playoff since the East is so pathetic.
ILuvThisGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:18 AM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Why should anyone think Miami will be healthy? They have 2 of the most injury prone players in the NBA, who also happen to be their two most important players. Not looking good especially after you tack on another year of wear and tear for their aging supporting players.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: