Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
The Atlantic is much improved. They have to be ahead of the Southeast and Northwest.
I would go with:
1. Southwest - Texas Triangle is murderous
2. Central - Cleveland, Chicago and Detroit still strongest teams in East
3. Atlantic - Or are they? Boston might just take over in the East, young Toronto will keep improving, win a playoff series, Nets, Knicks are stronger too
4. Pacific - Suns are strong, but none of these teams has really improved
5. Southeast - Washington is decent, Orlando has Shard now, Heat old, Atlanta and Charlotte suck
6. Northwest - Utah are contenders, Denver is OK, but Portland, Minnesota, and Seattle(in that order) will bottom out the West.