Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #1
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

PhxFanAtBirth has an OK reputation so far
Default Trade idea. Sac/Uta/Phx

Just an interesting idea that I feel fits all three teams needs:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...3~26&te=&cash=

Why for Sac-Town?

They get an All Star in Shawn Marion and Versatile Forward that more than makes up for the loss of Artest.

Why For Phx?

They are probably going to lose Marion next year and this trade helps bring in long lasting talent and a big man.

Why For Utah?

They get probably the best defensive small forward and rid themselves of ak's crybaby antics.

Tell me what you think everybody
PhxFanAtBirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:54 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trade idea. Sac/Uta/Phx

You think Sloan would want to coach Artest?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:56 PM   #3
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan

I think Sloan is the perfect coach for artest yes.
Old 09-23-2007, 10:59 PM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

How about:

RJ for Ak47

or

RJ for Marion
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:01 PM   #5
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i wouldnt do it if i'm the suns.. i'm not much of a marion fan at all, but i want more than ak for him.. ak is hurt all the time and hes a *****.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:04 PM   #6
YaoMacBat11
Decent playground baller

YaoMacBat11 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

hahaha I would love to see that, only because Artest would get sick of his crap and put him in his spot..without thinking twice
YaoMacBat11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:12 PM   #7
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
I think Sloan is the perfect coach for artest yes.
Base on what? Sloan has never coach any character issue guys, he wouldn't even let Devin Brown wear a headband... and now he's going to manage Artest?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 11:15 PM   #8
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Base on what? Sloan has never coach any character issue guys, he wouldn't even let Devin Brown wear a headband... and now he's going to manage Artest?

Sloan knows how to break players down. He's an intimidating figure.

He doesnt put uo with crap in other words.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:31 AM   #9
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

Artest doesnt have problems being coacheD!!! u guys sound retarded saying "can sloan coach artest" This guy is VERY coachable. He only has problems OFF THE COURT!!!

any way hmm i guess i like the trade. However i really dnt want to give up cisco. Also this trade would leave us in a little hole at the 3 to.

but u gotta love this lineup

Brad
Mikkie
Marion
Kevin
Bibby damn!
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:34 AM   #10
PhxFanAtBirth
High School JV MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
Artest doesnt have problems being coacheD!!! u guys sound retarded saying "can sloan coach artest" This guy is VERY coachable. He only has problems OFF THE COURT!!!

any way hmm i guess i like the trade. However i really dnt want to give up cisco. Also this trade would leave us in a little hole at the 3 to.

but u gotta love this lineup

Brad
Mikkie
Marion
Kevin
Bibby damn!

Marion makes up for that. He brings crazy intangibles to any team he goes to.
Old 09-24-2007, 10:36 AM   #11
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
So him complaining about not being the 1st option on offense is being coachable?
I guess it was his coach too who told him to keep shooting 3 after 3 a la Antoine Walker.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:36 AM   #12
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhxFanAtBirth
Marion makes up for that. He brings crazy intangibles to any team he goes to.
all i got to say is GET IT DONE PETRIE.... sub cisco for douby or couple draft picks tho
Old 09-24-2007, 10:43 AM   #13
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chains5000
So him complaining about not being the 1st option on offense is being coachable?
I guess it was his coach too who told him to keep shooting 3 after 3 a la Antoine Walker.

WTF??

what are u talking about bro??

I'm not getting into Artest and Zeke's problems...because infact Artest wasnt even apart of the offense at all. And the only reason why he complained because they were losing games and couldnt score! But when he had the ball they were winning games and he was scoring at will! So if that was you wouldnt u complain to?? Put 2 n 2 together bro. He was the answer but Zeke wanted to prove a point, and that he's the coach...and rightfully so

Artest is coachable. How come Adelman had NOOOOO problems out of him?? And neither did Musselman??? (only problem he had was AGAIN OFF THE COURT)

Adelman still praises Artest for what he did when he first came. And thats coming from LAST place in the pacific to making the playoffs. Musselman again was in an awe at how Artest can score AT WILL in the post. And your telling me he's uncoachable??????

Do u even know the meaning of uncoachable?? Not because he shoots three's ....So is Posey uncoachable?? He shoots to many three's what about Walker? Is he uncoachable? Give me a break bro
Old 09-24-2007, 01:34 PM   #14
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far

Sorry man, No way Utah OK's that deal.

Utah has made it a practice to build around character. Small markets can't deal with the trash Ronron would bring. That belongs in Hollywood CA and NYC. Not too mention too many incoming players for the Jazz. We have plenty of younguns we need to get some minutes, shareef wouldn't see a minute behind Boozer, Milsap.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:35 PM   #15
luigi>mario
Now known as Luigi

luigi>mario has an OK reputation so far

But I do see what you are getting at with Sloan disciplining Artest. The fans just couldn't handle him though. Fans=money.
luigi>mario is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: