Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-24-2007, 12:42 AM   #16
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Your first jersey?

Pierce replica.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:50 AM   #17
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 12:53 AM   #18
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

jordan road jersey by champion
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:50 AM   #19
sick_brah07
Local High School Star

sick_brah07 has decent reputationsick_brah07 has decent reputation

ai 2003
sick_brah07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:35 AM   #20
2minutedrill32
I airball my layups

2minutedrill32 has an OK reputation so far

My first was a Glenn Robinson rookie jersey as soon as it came out.
Then I got a Garnett rookie jersey.
Then a Mourning jersey as soon as he got traded to the Heat.
Then an Iverson rookie jersey.

Also had a Larry Johnson Charlotte Hornets jersey,
a Chris Webber #2 jersey which was pretty rare since he changed to #4.
And a Christian Laettner Dream Team jersey that I picked up at a yard sale for like $2.
2minutedrill32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:40 AM   #21
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Michael Jordan Jersey in 1996
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:47 AM   #22
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I avoided buying jerseys for almost 20 years, but then my father bought me a Nash Mavs jersey on a trip to Dallas during the summer when Nash left for Phoenix. Which is exactly why I had avoided buying jerseys, because I knew as soon as I got one, the player would change teams.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:50 AM   #23
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
I avoided buying jerseys for almost 20 years, but then my father bought me a Nash Mavs jersey on a trip to Dallas during the summer when Nash left for Phoenix. Which is exactly why I had avoided buying jerseys, because I knew as soon as I got one, the player would change teams.

Me too, but at least I bought a Dirk Nowitzki Mavericks jersey, and my boy is still on the team
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 08:54 AM   #24
/\bstract
Mind-Raped

/\bstract has decent reputation/\bstract has decent reputation

Shawn Kemp
/\bstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:34 AM   #25
JalenRawley
Local High School Star

JalenRawley has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCMVP1551
I think mine was actually a John Starks jersey that I got in like 92' or 93'.

Larry Bird, 1983. After that, it became a bit of an obsession. I probably have around 30-35 jerseys now, mostly NBA but a couple notable college ones.

Although with Kevin Garnett getting traded to the Celtics, I now officially don't have a jersey by a single player from the team they're actually on now. Garnett was my last one! I haven't bought any in a while

My favorite? Iverson's rookie year jersey. The only Sixers jersey I've liked, even though I don't like the red and blue colors very much.
JalenRawley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 05:20 PM   #27
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

larry bird home in either 89 or 90.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #28
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Barkley Baby!
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 05:40 PM   #29
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Larry Johnson.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #30
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

G-Money...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: