Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #31
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Your first jersey?

'99 Sacramento Jason Williams jersey.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 07:53 PM   #32
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

(Red) Jordan #23

(White) Jordan #45

(Black) O'Neal #32

(Black) Jason Williams #55

And I really haven't rocked a jersey since ...

The only ones I have now, that I wear, is an authentic Bears (white) Brian Urlacher jersey #54 and an authentic Cubs (white w/ blue pin-stripes) throwback Ryne Sandberg #23.
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 01:11 AM   #33
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

PENNEH!!!!!!!

Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:32 AM   #34
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

In order:

1. Framed Magic Johnson jersey

2. Jason Kidd Dallas #5

3. Penny Hardaway black stripes

4. MJ white 23

5. Stephon Marbury (bec it came free with a hoop i bought never wore it)

6. Kobe 8

7. Kobe 24

8. Lamar 7

9. Turiaf
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:16 AM   #35
Tool
Ball til I fall

Tool is considered somewhat coolTool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
Barkley Baby!

beatiful
Tool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:07 AM   #36
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

Samurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected posterSamurai Swoosh is a pretty well-respected poster

I forgot, I also had that atrocious blue - green stallion Pistons jersey for Grant Hill. Think that was like 1996 - 1997. Same year I got that sick Black w/ Red pin-stripe #23 Jordan jersey. They had re-surgance and everyone in my hometown was going crazy ... and @ the time I was living in Dallas, TX ... so when I came home on Winter Break, I had to get one when I went to Niketown.

My most prized jersey is a 1994 - 1995 Rookie, signed, GAME WORN Jason Kidd jersey that he gave me.

My dad's boss was next door neighbor w/ some influential people and he introduced me to Jason Kidd and we hung out for a full day. Kid ended up becomming a friend of the family and he got me to be a ball boy for the Mavs until he left. And btw, there is every bit of truth to the rumor that him and Jim Jackson fueded over Celine Dion. LMAO ...

The only other way I'd ever get a basketball jersey again (and it would have to be authentic) ... would be if KB came to the Bulls. I'd get an authentic home and away jersey if he made the Windy City is home. Till then, you won't catch me in a basketball jersey. They're not that comfortable to wear. I much prefer a baseball or football jersey to wear as fashionable lounging gear ...
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:18 AM   #37
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I always avoided wearing jerseys when I was growing up (in Australia at the time, only white guys who wanted to be black wore them) until I found a Champion New York Nets Julius Erving home jersey at a second hand store for $2. I think it was released as part of the NBA at 50 thing. I loved it and I have bought a heap since, mainly throwbacks, the last was a Wes Unseld Bullets away jersey that I found in Seoul.

BTW, that was an awesome JKidd story.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 10:19 AM   #38
Sneak
Decent playground baller

Sneak has an OK reputation so far

Jason Kidd Dallas #5
Sneak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: