Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-24-2007, 01:19 PM   #1
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation
Default I hate Robert Horry

That hip check to Steve Nash was uncalled for. He won a championship but he cheated. Just thought I'd bring that up.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I hate Robert Horry

Are you serious? I mean are you seriously talking about this?

Give ISH a break man.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:23 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
That hip check to Steve Nash was uncalled for. He won a championship but he cheated. Just thought I'd bring that up.
Everyone cheats in the NBA ...

For example, say the ball goes out of bound and a player (let's say Kevin Garnett) knows he touched the ball last. KG would still point to his goal hoping the ref gives them the ball.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #4
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I have absolutely no sympathy for fans (or teams) who whine about stuff like that.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:25 PM   #5
CAYO
Serious playground baller

CAYO has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Everyone cheats in the NBA ...

For example, say the ball goes out of bound and a player (let's say Kevin Garnett) knows he touched the ball last. KG would still point to his goal hoping the ref gives them the ball.

IS NOT THE SAME
CAYO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:26 PM   #6
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAYO
IS NOT THE SAME
So there is different ways of cheating? Cheating is cheating.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #7
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
No, the spurs beat the suns because the suns couldn't pull it together and the guys came off the bench and broke a rule. I do hate Horry though.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:28 PM   #8
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Are you serious? I mean are you seriously talking about this?

Give ISH a break man.

I was watching NBA Highlights from the PHX Suns - Spurs series and that could of been a series changing game if Robert Horry didn't act retarted.

And what's funny is people who come into threads saying the thread is stupid, if you don't like it go into some other thread, why waste your time typing your bull****?

Old 09-24-2007, 01:39 PM   #9
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I have absolutely no sympathy for fans (or teams) who whine about stuff like that.
Seconded. Refs didn't make Phoenix piss the next game down their legs.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:40 PM   #10
Sneak
Decent playground baller

Sneak has an OK reputation so far

Welcome to 4 months ago.........

Seriously, did you only just realise?
Sneak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 01:42 PM   #11
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Sneak I told you I was watching highlights on NBA.com, I know it was very random but the season it taking too long to start.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:47 PM   #12
kidachi

i hate the spurs. stu jackson sucks b@lls. he knew the suspension would affect the series but went on with it. and though the suspension wasn't necessary.

horry not playing 1 game in the series = nothing
amare and diaw not playing 1 game in the series = big time
Old 09-24-2007, 02:09 PM   #13
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chuck, if u hate horry for that i'd like to know how u feel about bruce bowen!
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:22 PM   #14
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Robert Horry: Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game!!!

Ballinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:25 PM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Championship-worthy teams FIND ways to overcome those hurdles instead of making excuses
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: