Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-24-2007, 09:57 PM   #31
poeticism707
Local High School Star

poeticism707 has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: I hate Robert Horry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Hai
Spurs would of rocked the Suns regardless mate.
poeticism707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #32
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So you think you know what flopping and pretending is, right wise asses? You've been talking about soccer. Lol, i'm ashamed to admit you're right. Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQOJv-38f9o
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 10:55 PM   #33
bleedinpurpleTwo
Another Laker Dynasty?

bleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbleedinpurpleTwo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
So you think you know what flopping and pretending is, right wise asses? You've been talking about soccer. Lol, i'm ashamed to admit you're right. Have a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQOJv-38f9o

wow. they've taking it to a whole new level. unbelievable. I thought soccer was more manly than that. those floppers should REALLY be embarrassed.
bleedinpurpleTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:18 PM   #34
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurpleTwo
wow. they've taking it to a whole new level. unbelievable. I thought soccer was more manly than that. those floppers should REALLY be embarrassed.

Go back and watch the Shaq-Kobe 3peat film- you will see flopper extrordinaires! I even saw Phil Jackson get in on the act!
Old 09-24-2007, 11:23 PM   #35
Make It Rain
Banned

Make It Rain has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneak
Welcome to 4 months ago.........

Seriously, did you only just realise?
Off-topic: Why do a lot of people on ISH spell realize with an "s"? It's been bothering me a lot. Is this one of those British/Canadian spellings again? !_!
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:51 PM   #36
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation

I guess they don't realise they are wrong.

And Bruce Bowen is stupid I feel like knocking him out.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:53 PM   #37
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Thou NBA
I guess they don't realise they are wrong.

And Bruce Bowen is stupid I feel like knocking him out.
Old 09-25-2007, 12:10 AM   #38
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation

Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:00 AM   #39
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingBull33
So, if Jordan was called for a foul pushing on his last shot after his first retirement, and the Jazz win game 7, the Bulls are no longer a Championship worthy team?

The thing is, the Bulls would either come back and win game 7 like a true champion, or shut their mouths and not make excuses if they did lose.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 02:58 AM   #40
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
Off-topic: Why do a lot of people on ISH spell realize with an "s"? It's been bothering me a lot. Is this one of those British/Canadian spellings again? !_!
That's exactly what it is.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 03:30 AM   #41
Classic
Kids at the park dunk on me

Classic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
I see no one has mentioned "Nash Flop." If Nash doesn't flop like a fish in the desert, then there are no suspensions. Also, Horry's foul was not nearly as hard as Nash made it look, which makes Nash's flop all the worse. Nash is a soccer player though, which means he is a veteran flopper- like the 3-peat Lakers. How Ginobli can be lampooned for flopping and Nash go completely UNMENTIONED is beyond me.

Seriously. Nash flopped big time and it led to his teammates jumping off the bench. It was Nash's fault for over reacting. Horry was just trying to draw a charge and he went all over dramatic. So Suns fans, start blaming Nash instead of Horry. Be objective and watch the replay. Nash flopped. Get over it.
Classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 06:19 AM   #42
Sneak
Decent playground baller

Sneak has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make It Rain
Because realise has an S not a Z in England where I come from. I speak English, not American.

Why does it bother you so much anyway?
Sneak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 08:47 AM   #43
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic
Seriously. Nash flopped big time and it led to his teammates jumping off the bench. It was Nash's fault for over reacting. Horry was just trying to draw a charge and he went all over dramatic. So Suns fans, start blaming Nash instead of Horry. Be objective and watch the replay. Nash flopped. Get over it.
Old 09-25-2007, 08:47 AM   #44
poeticism707
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneak
Because realise has an S not a Z in England where I come from. I speak English, not American.

Why does it bother you so much anyway?

Some people don't realise their own bias...
Old 09-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #45
Sneak
Decent playground baller

Sneak has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
Some people don't realise their own bias...

Bias?

What do you mean by that?

If that is aimed at me, I'm not trying to be offensive, just stating a fact. English in England is quite different to "English" in America. I don't have a problem with it, just don't understand why my English spelling bothers this guy.

EDIT: Having read the reply below this one, I retract this reply! Missed that you used and S not a Z!

Last edited by Sneak : 09-25-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Sneak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: