Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-19-2006, 04:46 PM   #1
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far
Default Very Bad for the Lakes

Banks joining Suns. We needed Banks to slow down Nash. But now he is Nash's backup...and a darn good one. Their backup is better than our starter.

but much worse..

Jackie Butler is going to the Spurs (Knicks did not match). You heard it here...Butler is going to make our lives very tough...he is MUCH better (and younger) than both Rasho and Nazr
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:14 PM   #2
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not to worry.

While our offensive minded Smush will dunk on nash, our back up sasha will frustrate the Crap out of Nash and Banks as well.

Also thanks to airseth we have already seen Smush parker Man handle Marcus Banks.

Jackie Butler got NOTHIN AT ALL on Kwame Brown or andrew Bynum.

As long as those 2 keep developing we will match up well with these top teams my laker friend.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:03 PM   #3
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

not yet we are years away form being a top tier player..and thats only if these guys develop into stars..and jackie is a beast...end of season w knicks, he was putting up great stast and hes only 21...i like bynum though..i think he will be a force in the future
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 10:06 PM   #4
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

i guarantee you that Jackie Butler will be in the running for Most Improved Player award.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:56 AM   #5
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Not to worry.

While our offensive minded Smush will dunk on nash, our back up sasha will frustrate the Crap out of Nash and Banks as well.

Also thanks to airseth we have already seen Smush parker Man handle Marcus Banks.

Jackie Butler got NOTHIN AT ALL on Kwame Brown or andrew Bynum.

As long as those 2 keep developing we will match up well with these top teams my laker friend.

agreed
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:12 PM   #6
praneel
Stay Strong Droth

praneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation herepraneel has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
i guarantee you that Jackie Butler will be in the running for Most Improved Player award.

Is he really that good? I never seen him play. Well he must have something because the Spurs threw a decent amount of cash at him.
praneel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:33 PM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple

Well I wouldnt be so sure because There are other good big men on that team.

Tall remember fransisco elson's career High against us? mst of his points were off dunks. he was crazy.

Also Duncan averages about 30-35 a game and they still have a robert Horry looking for revenge on the mavs this season.

I doubt Butler will average over 10 ppg. He has potential but i dont see him being a threat for this year.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: