Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-28-2007, 03:50 PM   #1
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

What a falkin little baby, I mean honestly, lets look at the facts here, lets examine why this ugly jumpshoted, hair painting fool is crying like a little school girl with a skinned knee:

-woe is me, I only get 17 million dollars a year.
-woe is me, I only get to live in a city that has fabulous weather 12 months a year.
-woe is me, I only get to play for a team that goes deep in the playoffs every year.
-woe is me, I get to play with two guys who take more heat when we lose.
-woe is me, I am in a system that maximizes my potential.
-woe is me, I am too much of a mental midget to handle the reality that other teams use me in trade rumors. I'd rather feel sorry for myself.
-woe is me, pay attention to me, I am special.

whoa Shawn! stfu already.

I hope Phoenix trades his ass to Minnesota or Milwaukee or Atlanta or something. that'll falkin learn him.

Him and AK-47 need to go cuddle with each other, maybe that will make them stop feeling sorry for each other. I love the fact that they are in trade rumors together.

hey, how about a mental midget for a crybaby? Hmm...let me think about it.

I hate p*ssies.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #2
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

woe is me, the FO has been trying to trade me for years, and by that I wouldn't even have a saying in where I get to play tomorrow. If they don't like me, I'll leave, woe is me.
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:53 PM   #3
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
What a falkin little baby, I mean honestly, lets look at the facts here, lets examine why this ugly jumpshoted, hair painting fool is crying like a little school girl with a skinned knee:

-woe is me, I only get to live in a city that has fabulous weather 12 months a year.
-woe is me, I only get to play for a team that goes deep in the playoffs every year.
-woe is me, I am too much of a mental midget to handle the reality that other teams use me in trade rumors. I'd rather feel sorry for myself.

I hope Phoenix trades his ass to Minnesota or Milwaukee or Atlanta or something. that'll falkin learn him.

Him and AK-47 need to go cuddle with each other, maybe that will make them stop feeling sorry for each other. I love the fact that they are in trade rumors together.

I hate p*ssies.

Not Milwakee they might win. Nice thread!
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 03:58 PM   #4
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

i'm still crossing my fingers that don nelson makes a move for him and then forces him to play center on the runningest, gunningest, no-d-playingest, 6' 8" and under team ever.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:01 PM   #5
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster

Sign and trade to Charlotte for Gerald Wallace and a draft pick.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:02 PM   #6
hwliuLAP
Local High School Star

hwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected posterhwliuLAP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejordan
i'm still crossing my fingers that don nelson makes a move for him and then forces him to play center on the runningest, gunningest, no-d-playingest, 6' 8" and under team ever.

that'd be sick
besides the fact that the other team would average 120 points
it'd still be hella fun to watch
hwliuLAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:05 PM   #7
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Chuck Thou NBA has decent reputationChuck Thou NBA has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwliuLAP
that'd be sick
besides the fact that the other team would average 120 points
it'd still be hella fun to watch

that's a nice replacement for Jason Richardson
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:20 PM   #8
gb8
Extra Cheese

gb8 has an OK reputation so far

Lol. too-shay sir.
gb8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:20 PM   #9
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by hwliuLAP
woe is me, the FO has been trying to trade me for years, and by that I wouldn't even have a saying in where I get to play tomorrow. If they don't like me, I'll leave, woe is me.

Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:22 PM   #10
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

No thanks.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:23 PM   #11
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

*has had desire to slap Shawn Marion for years*
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:25 PM   #12
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

good thread, marion absolutely needs to shutup. the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle

can't trade wallace, he just signed an extension.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:26 PM   #13
yeaaaman
Local High School Star

yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation

making the exorbitant amount of money they do, most athletes realize that trade rumors are part of the business along with many other things...maybe marion doesnt.. the bottom line is that after so long of being in the shadow while doing so much for the team, he wants a chance to be recognized... whatever, can you blame him? who knows, but in the end of the day hes gonna be sorry if he leaves phx.
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #14
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hate to compare this to Kobe's rant last Spring...but Marion needs to understand he IS IN the best situation for a shot at a ring.

I can understand him getting mad because the Suns were looking to move him...or maybe things really are that bad between him and Amare ?

Any how....it's hard to feel sorry for people who make $$$$ to play basketball and travel the country everyday. Stay in PHX Marion it's whats best for you.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #15
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

I hate p*ssies.

i agree. the phoenix offense is what makes him a superstar. i don't think he could play the 4 spot in half court offense. he's a whiner.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: