Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2007, 05:19 PM   #16
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 44,436
Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisoner
I hate to compare this to Kobe's rant last Spring...but Marion needs to understand he IS IN the best situation for a shot at a ring.

I can understand him getting mad because the Suns were looking to move him...or maybe things really are that bad between him and Amare ?

Any how....it's hard to feel sorry for people who make $$$$ to play basketball and travel the country everyday. Stay in PHX Marion it's whats best for you.

I have been hearing that stuff since 2004 that the Suns have the best chance to win an NBA Championship ring. I would be a believer if they can get out of the Western Conference first and beat The Spurs, Rockets and the Mavericks in the WCF Finals because i cannot see them winning an NBA title in the next 2 years. Shawn Marion have an excellent number before Nash and D'Antoni arrive in phoenix more than 3 seasons ago.

I do not blame Marion if he wants to be traded on another team because his value now is much higher right now and their is a greater chance that another contending team wants him on their roster.


Shawn Marion stats while playing for different PG in the Suns Offense

Quote:
Jason Kidd years

10.2 Pts, 6.5 Rebs, 1.4 Assts, 0.7 Stls, 1 Blks
17.3 Pts, 10.7 Rebs, 2 Assts, 1.7 Stls, 1.4 Blks

Stephon Marbury years

19.9 Pts, 9.9 Rebs, 2 Assts, 1.8 Stls, 1.1 Blks
21.2 Pts, 9.5 Rebs, 2.4 Assts, 2.3 Stls, 1.2 Blks

Stephon Marbury/Leandro Barbosa year
19 Pts, 9.3 Rebs, 2.7 Assts, 2.1 Stls, 1.3 Blks

Steve Nash years

19.4 Pts, 11.3 Rebs, 1.9 Assts, 2 Stls, 1.5 Blks
21.8 Pts, 11.8 Rebs, 1.8 Assts, 2 Stls, 1.7 Blks
17.5 Pts, 9.8 Rebs, 1.7 Assts, 2 Stls, 1.5 Blks

Last edited by Lebron23 : 09-28-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #17
yeaaaman
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,598
yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

I do not blame Marion if he wants to be traded on another team because his value now is much higher right now and their is a greater chance that another contending team wants him on their roster.

lol like the lakers?
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #18
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 44,436
Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeaaaman
lol like the lakers?


Like the Cavaliers


Quote:
–Shawn Marion, who has jumped in and demanded a trade from the Phoenix Suns, would potentially be a great fit in Cleveland. He can spread the floor for LeBron James, he plays defense and he’s a strong offensive option. In addition, for years the Suns have liked Drew Gooden and went after him last summer. The Cavs also have devices to reduce the Suns payroll, which is always a priority for owner Robert Sarver and seems to often be more important that the talent in Phoenix deals. Plus the Suns would rather trade Marion east. But stop right there before you get ahead of yourself, it probably will not happen. The reason Marion wants out is because he wants an extension, one would assume a max extension, and the Suns don’t want to talk. Marion’s agent is Dan Fegan, who the Cavs are currently battling with over Anderson Varejao. It would be hard to justify giving Marion a huge extension before you know if he fits but it is also hard to believe the Cavs would put themselves in a position where Fegan could exercise extreme leverage over them. Oh, and one more thing: If Marion isn’t happy playing with Steve Nash, one of the greatest distributors of this era, how could he be happy playing with LeBron? Or, for that matter, his stated wish of playing with Kobe Bryant?

Make sense to me if this fantasy trade would happen.

Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns 2 on 1 Trade

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...~5&te= &cash=

Phoenix Suns

Incoming Players

Larry Hughes

Salary: $12,000,084 Years Remaining: 3

Drew Gooden

Salary: $6,453,416 Years Remaining: 2


Outgoing Players: Shawn Marion

Cleveland Cavaliers

Incoming Players

Shawn Marion

Salary: $16,440,000 Years Remaining: 2


Outgoing Players: Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden

Trade to Phoenix Suns

Larry Hughes- will progress in the run and gun system of the Phoenix Suns because he will be playing the no 2 position most of the time. While concentrate more on getting some pass break points via Nash assists. He is getting some all star numbers, when he is playing for the Washington Wizards because he is accustome in playing with a high octane offense.

Drew Gooden - a big men that is versatile on the floor and will help Amare Stoudemire in the rebounding department. He is almost averaging 9.0 RPG in the regular season while only playing 28.3 MPG.

Trade to Cavaliers

Shawn Marion- one of the most complete player in the NBA and the sidekick that Lebron James ever wanted since the Cavs drafted him in 2003. Marion would love to play with the current eastern conference champion and finally see his team make it in the NBA Finals.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 09-28-2007 at 05:56 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:41 PM   #19
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Da KO King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: twitter.com/RandomHoopsMike
Posts: 7,536
Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

- woe is me, I'm one of the most versatile players in the game.

- woe is me, only five players in the entire league could even remotely attempt at replacing what I bring to the table.

- woe is me, the Phoenix Suns have treated me like just another role player in terms of national marketing ever since Steve Nash arrived.

- woe is me, my production is the same with Nash as its been without Nash yet the media and idiot fans continue to say Nash is the only reason I score.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 05:55 PM   #20
yeaaaman
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,598
yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
- woe is me, I'm one of the most versatile players in the game.

- woe is me, only five players in the entire league could even remotely attempt at replacing what I bring to the table.

- woe is me, the Phoenix Suns have treated me like just another role player in terms of national marketing ever since Steve Nash arrived.

- woe is me, my production is the same with Nash as its been without Nash yet the media and idiot fans continue to say Nash is the only reason I score.

boo hoo, marion is a baby then if he wants to be number one... nash isnt asking to be the face of the franchise or anything, but the fact of the matter is their team turned around when nash came, thats why he gets the attention... no ones paying attiontion to the fact that marion put up similar numbers before nash, phx fans dont give a f*ck about that, what they are paying attention to is the fact the team turned around when nash came.. if marions so goddamn good the team shouldnt of stunk sh*t before and marion could of gotten all the attention he wanted
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:09 PM   #21
Jasper
Bucks Brigade
 
Jasper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9,202
Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

[quote=Lebron23]
I do not blame Marion if he wants to be traded on another team because his value now is much higher right now and their is a greater chance that another contending team wants him on their roster.
-------------------------------------------

I agree - As trade rumors go Utah would be perfect for basically a one for one trade , but bight my tongue the Lakers could be the team to go to for a future championship siddling with Kobe. But the Lakers still need a PG.

Nice idea about the Cav's but Larry Hugh's showed he was a liability in the playoffs , IMO the Cav's might of won a game in the championship if Hugh's was benched. If the Sun's trade that route - it' possible Hugh's would flourish in the Sun's offense as long as he doesn't need to make play decisions (leave it to Nash)
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:18 PM   #22
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian
 
L.Kizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, TX -
Posts: 35,150
L.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected posterL.Kizzle is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Shawn Marion to Houston for Shane Battery and Wafer Alston.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 06:21 PM   #23
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 44,436
Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
Nice idea about the Cav's but Larry Hugh's showed he was a liability in the playoffs , IMO the Cav's might of won a game in the championship if Hugh's was benched. If the Sun's trade that route - it' possible Hugh's would flourish in the Sun's offense as long as he doesn't need to make play decisions (leave it to Nash)

I certainly agree with your statement when Hughes was not playing the role as the teams main distributor in offense. He is scoring more points and being more productive in both ends of the floor. I remember his playoff appearance with the Washington Wizards back in 2004-05 NBA Season and Hughes is averaging 20.7 PPG, 7.1 RPG and 3.7 APG in 10 games of the post season. I think his liability is he is not really a pure pg and he is more of a natural shooting guard, who wants to get in the flow of his teams offense.

I guess he wants to concentrate more on his offensive game while being more consistent in his defensive mentality. I guess playing with the Nash and D'Antoni System would rejuvenate his NBA Career and be the recipient of Steve Nash behind the back passes. :) It is a matter of time adapting with the Suns offense and i am sure Hughes will be better if he will be traded to Phoenix.


http://www.basketball-reference.com/...hughela01.html

Last edited by Lebron23 : 09-28-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 01:08 AM   #24
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now
 
JtotheIzzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Wolviapolis
Posts: 14,000
JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
- woe is me, I'm one of the most versatile players in the game.

- woe is me, only five players in the entire league could even remotely attempt at replacing what I bring to the table.

reality is, LESS than five people in the league could replace Nash or Amare, so what are you gonna do? Cry like a ho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
- woe is me, the Phoenix Suns have treated me like just another role player in terms of national marketing ever since Steve Nash arrived.

you are a dumbass

Phonenix Suns salaries for next season:

Marion - 16,440,000
Amare - 13,762,775
Nash - 11,375,000

WOW! Phoenix really treats their role players swell. Yeah, Marion gets no respect, he's only by far the highest paid player on the team.
He also does the same Nike commercials Nash does. It isn't Nash and Amare's fault they are more marketable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
- woe is me, my production is the same with Nash as its been without Nash yet the media and idiot fans continue to say Nash is the only reason I score.

I guess you dont count winning as a part of production. Yeah marion really ripped it up on a twenty-nine win team.

the above post is sadly uninformed and just plain Nash bashing.

stay on point young man, I've never seen you post such a crappy effort before. Your hatred of Nash has you all messed up.

in the NBA,
Respect = Cash

marion gets the most, you just dont get it.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 06:54 AM   #25
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Da KO King's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: twitter.com/RandomHoopsMike
Posts: 7,536
Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
reality is, LESS than five people in the league could replace Nash or Amare, so what are you gonna do? Cry like a ho?

Chauncey Billups, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Jason Kidd, Mike Bibby, and Kirk Hinrich could all reasonably replace Steve Nash. The Suns system is based around pushing the ball quickly for transition baskets and ability to play the screen roll game in half-court sets.

Nash is an amazing player and deserves everything he's been awarded but to act as though he's doing something no one else can is foolish. The Suns would be just as dynamic with the above mentioned guys.

As for Amare I'm not even going to bother going into detail. On the break he's not even a wing filler, he's the trailer, and his half-court job is to move well on the interior and score from the post if covered one on one.

Amare; great player but again he can be replaced by a number of guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
you are a dumbass

Phonenix Suns salaries for next season....

He also does the same Nike commercials Nash does...
I bring up Phoenix's national marketing strategy.

You call me a dumbass as you bring up salary and a Nike commercial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
I guess you dont count winning as a part of production. Yeah marion really ripped it up on a twenty-nine win team.
The fact you don't ackowledge the roster shake-ups, change in coaching staffs, and injuries comes across as rather biased.

Why no mention of the poorly constructed and poorly coached team that still managed to win 44 games and give the Spurs a battle the previous season? Why no mention that Marion was on another poorly constructed team that had better coaching (Scott Skiles may be a douche but he's a better coach than Frank Johnson) and won 51 games?

Actually, why am I even debating your point? I bring up the fact that many people on TV/print/internet continually say Nash is the only reason for Marion success, which simply is not the case. Your rebuttal is about wins and losses with no regard to the enviroment surrounding the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
the above post is sadly uninformed and just plain Nash bashing.

stay on point young man, I've never seen you post such a crappy effort before. Your hatred of Nash has you all messed up.

in the NBA,
Respect = Cash

marion gets the most, you just dont get it.
You must seriously have an agenda cause I mentioned Nash twice my entire post and neither comment was even remotely negative. In fact, he wasn't even the subject in either comment.

If up until this point Marion's complaint's have been the fact he never gets a play called for him and the marketing department no longer includes him in big marketing schemes how is respect about cash and cash only?

Even now the only thing that leads people to believe its about cash are unconfirmed reports that he's asking for 3 years at $60 million. Yet everything out Marion's corner has been "why do they keep trying to trade me" or "why won't they even sit down to discuss a contract with me".

This is not Shaquille O'Neal out and out saying "I will not take a paycut" in an interview. There has been, as far as I've seen to this point, zero confirmation of Marion requesting 3y/$60m.

Even if he did request it is it really abnormal for a guy to want the maximum he can earn?

Wait, let me guess, you'll respond by saying he should be happy to be making $17+ million which is more than Steve Nash, who I apparently hate, makes.

Last edited by Da KO King : 09-29-2007 at 06:57 AM.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 08:32 AM   #26
TheHonestTruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 907
TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Marion is emo. He should STFU.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 09:22 AM   #27
yeaaaman
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,598
yeaaaman has decent reputationyeaaaman has decent reputation
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Chauncey Billups, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Jason Kidd, Mike Bibby, and Kirk Hinrich could all reasonably replace Steve Nash. The Suns system is based around pushing the ball quickly for transition baskets and ability to play the screen roll game in half-court sets.

Nash is an amazing player and deserves everything he's been awarded but to act as though he's doing something no one else can is foolish. The Suns would be just as dynamic with the above mentioned guys.

As for Amare I'm not even going to bother going into detail. On the break he's not even a wing filler, he's the trailer, and his half-court job is to move well on the interior and score from the post if covered one on one.

Amare; great player but again he can be replaced by a number of guys.

I bring up Phoenix's national marketing strategy.

You call me a dumbass as you bring up salary and a Nike commercial?


The fact you don't ackowledge the roster shake-ups, change in coaching staffs, and injuries comes across as rather biased.

Why no mention of the poorly constructed and poorly coached team that still managed to win 44 games and give the Spurs a battle the previous season? Why no mention that Marion was on another poorly constructed team that had better coaching (Scott Skiles may be a douche but he's a better coach than Frank Johnson) and won 51 games?

Actually, why am I even debating your point? I bring up the fact that many people on TV/print/internet continually say Nash is the only reason for Marion success, which simply is not the case. Your rebuttal is about wins and losses with no regard to the enviroment surrounding the team.


You must seriously have an agenda cause I mentioned Nash twice my entire post and neither comment was even remotely negative. In fact, he wasn't even the subject in either comment.

If up until this point Marion's complaint's have been the fact he never gets a play called for him and the marketing department no longer includes him in big marketing schemes how is respect about cash and cash only?

Even now the only thing that leads people to believe its about cash are unconfirmed reports that he's asking for 3 years at $60 million. Yet everything out Marion's corner has been "why do they keep trying to trade me" or "why won't they even sit down to discuss a contract with me".

This is not Shaquille O'Neal out and out saying "I will not take a paycut" in an interview. There has been, as far as I've seen to this point, zero confirmation of Marion requesting 3y/$60m.

Even if he did request it is it really abnormal for a guy to want the maximum he can earn?

Wait, let me guess, you'll respond by saying he should be happy to be making $17+ million which is more than Steve Nash, who I apparently hate, makes.

-the suns would be just as dynamic with those point guards - kidd would be the only legitemate replacement for nash, players like him dont come around the way you think
- marion gets commercials, the big money that nash and amare dont, he has little reason to complain.... if its about play calling, hes not good enough to get plays consistently called for him
- if marion doesnt care aobut the money he should be completely happy, he has a chance to compete for a title but is too focused on himself to think about the team concept, and in that marion is a terribly sore loser if he has bigger personal goals than winning an nba championship.
yeaaaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:47 AM   #28
TheHonestTruth
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 907
TheHonestTruth has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Nash is the reason of PHX's success. Without Nash, the delusional ego maniac Amare and the emo cry baby Marion would be nothing. I wonder how Nash keep up with these two mentally disturbed clowns. Nash should've won last year's MVP and got paid more than Amare and Marion combined. If the Mavs has Nash for the past 2 seasons, they would've won it all.
TheHonestTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 10:47 AM   #29
wally_world
M0derator
 
wally_world's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dancing with Miley
Posts: 8,158
wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dejordan
i'm still crossing my fingers that don nelson makes a move for him and then forces him to play center on the runningest, gunningest, no-d-playingest, 6' 8" and under team ever.

i hope so too... for Harrington, Biedrins and O'Bryant... and the Warriors will really be < 6'8"...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...1~21&te=&cash=
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2007, 11:12 AM   #30
bk33
duck my sick
 
bk33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,007
bk33 has decent reputation
Default Re: Shawn Marion Needs to be Slapped? Any takers? Okay I'll Strike First.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
-woe is me, I get to play with two guys who take more heat when we lose.
On the flip side, when they win there are two guys who takes more credit. Not trying to deny he's been a cry baby but some players do want more responsibility and limelight.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:06 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy