Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-30-2007, 12:47 AM   #16
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 07-08...Bulls or Cavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Valor
Looks like the same Kobe homers are in here trying to prognosticate more doom and gloom for LeBron.

Go figure.

Because every person that dislikes Lebron is a Kobe homer.

Typical Lebron James fan.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:58 AM   #17
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Dengness9 has an OK reputation so far

"It's obvious chicago is cleveland's *****es... so let's leave it right there"?

Yea definitely obvious, the cavs whooped the bulls in the playoffs in 200...?

Furthermore, the same overrating of the Bulls was taking place last year, that is, until I set the record straight.

Yeah you set it straight...um... fa ggit. This isn't the same overrating as last year, people made the Bwallace signing bigger than it was.

"This is just crazy to have to keep this tired topic over, over, and over again. Cavs won the series record 3-1 two years ago, and split 2-2 last season while winning one more game than they did."

I care about 2 years ago? The bulls had a very different roster, and last year they split, with just 1 game between them! Clear owning by the Cavs you freakin moron. Tired topic, over, over and over again? I must have missed it then. To busy having to go through thread after thread of ISH member "Bulls" aka Bullzaboy, talking crap about the team his member name is named after. Quit jerkin ur D to Kobe photoshops in a bulls jersey. Live in reality.

"There is no argument that exists that warrants the Bulls realistically being considered the superior team. So why make dummb threads like these?"

Actually there is an argument and apparently it's not a dumb thread if atleast 5 to 6 people disagree with you 2 lovers, saying the Bulls are gonna be better. Don't worry my argument will follow all these idiotic quotes by u ignorant retards, cuz i need to set you "straight", right valiant?

"They have no one to check LeBron, and that allows the rest of the team to get into the flow of the game. The Bulls have trouble scoring against Cleveland due to the Cavs prowess on the boards. Plus, down the stretch we all know has the advantage there. So..."

Even though i disagree, that the bulls have no one to check lebron, cuz Luol on ball with Bwallace and Tyrus downlow isn't a bad mix, but for sake of exposing you idiots, ok... No one can check Lebron.. what players are even on the cavs to get "into the flow of the game"?????? Hinrich will shut Gibson down, as if Gibson is even a true threat yet anyway. Larry Hughes is gonna do ****???? Joke. And you talk about the cavs prowess on the boards???? Well what does the number 3, 581 mean to you? To me it equals the number of rebounds the bulls had as a team last year... the most in the NBA... ouch, didn't see that coming. U sure got me nervous about Z, Gooden, Marshall, and whatever other scrubs are on the team, not.

"...why don't you Bulls fans just grow up. Please. Your tired diatribes on how you think Chicago is some sort of prohibitive EC favorite equates to nothing more than baby dribble to me. Grow up."

That comment officially makes you as pathetic as "bulls" aka Bullzaboy. Your humor is as funny as the holocaust. Baby dribble... wow your gay.

"Easily the Cavs.

Let's see why:
Number of top 30 players in the league:
Cleveland: 1
Chicago: 0
Number of guaranteed top 10 players of all-time who are currently playing:
Cleveland: 1
Chicago: 0
Eastern Conference Champs:
Cleveland
Only playoff team without an all-star:
Chicago
What wins championships?
Answer: Superstar(s).
Now after the Bulls land Kobe we will talk. Until then, this team is nothing more than a second round exit at best, maybe ECF if they are lucky."

Some more of the whackest **** on earth. I have 1 simple answer to that, and one example to prove it completely wrong. Simple answer - See 2004 pistons.. yeah i am saying the bulls can become that good of a team 1-5 and with depth. I already know you disagree, save your breathe.

Alright Bullzaboy... So how come the Lakers have the # 1 player in the league, a top 10 all time, and they can't get higher than a 7 seed or get out of the 1st round? I don't care it's the West, it's Kobe Bryant were talking about right, the man you can't stop thinking or talking about. What about the Nets, they have a top 3 pg all time, 2 top 30 players in VC and Kidd and they can't even get over .500 or to the conference finals in the "weak" east.

So if someone or somebodies on the Bulls becomes an all star that will justify them being good enough? That is ridiculous, garbage like everything you have ever posted or thought to post.

Before I further embarass the both of you, Bullzaboy let me quote you one more time..

"He doesn't represent the entire Bulls population. You are talking to an idiot who thinks this year's Bulls(with their current roster of zero all-stars) will fall 2 wins short of an NBA title."

Man you don't represent even 1% of the Bulls population. You are the idiot. Bulls fans or ****, even any fan of any team shows more faith in their team than you. I have never seen one overall positive post by you about the Bulls ever. Your the idiot who ends every post with, "...but when Kobe comes to the bulls..." as if it's truly the only reason you pretend to consider yourself a bulls fan. Just to wait and hope they get Kobe and you can jump on a bandwagon like you jumped on Kobe's lap. UH-OH, roster with Zero all-stars!!!! Consider reading more stats and seeing that 4 players on the Bulls average 14 to 20+ ppg. It's called a "team", (i know it's new word for you since Kobe is your life and obviously that's a self-centered world, but), where everyone is talented and shares the ball and wins as team. Your a low-life.

Here's more to shove down both of your throats... pretend it's Kobe or Lebron's D....
.... when your team (cavs) do absolutely nothing, not a god damn thing, and you expect Lebron to carry you farther or even just as far. F'ing Joke. Don't ever forget how much easier the Cavs had it to get to the ECF. You say the Bulls can't even beat the Pistons, when it took the cavs twice to do it. And the bulls-pistons series got intense in the last 3 games, the Bulls had a lead going into the 4th quarter of game 7, to almost force a full series. If the cavs had to play the pistons a round before the ECF it would make a monumental difference in energy and rest. The Cavs roster has LEBRON JAMES, and nothing else compared to the Bulls. You have Danny Gibson who is nice, but isn't guaranteed of **** yet. Chicago has 7 players, 4 starters and 3 players who are 6th through 9th men off the bench with no more than 4 years experience! Hinrich has the most experience of the young core, with 4 years like Lebron. When you consider Tyrus Thomas 21, Luol Deng 22, Noah 23, Sefolosha 23, Ben Gordon, 24, Kirk Hinrich 26, Nocioni 27(Noc only 3 seasons NBA exp), you obviously realize how much improvement is still being made. If you'd like to dispute that, just look at Hinrich, Gordon, Nocioni, and especially Deng's numbers over their 3 year careers. The cavs at this point without Varejao or Sasha are at best the 3rd best team in the conference, maybe 4 behind, Bulls, Pistons, and MAYBE Boston. The bulls also upgraded from P.J. Brown to Joe Smith, which you guys might not understand how much more of an upgrade that is. Smith is 6 years younger and a HELL of lot more mobile than 38 year old Brown. Instead of Sweetney and Malik Allen backing up Bwallace we now have Noah. I know Big Z, Gooden, Snow, Damon Jones, Newble, and Hughes as well are all done improving. The Bulls haven't won 50 like the cavs did two years in a row, props, but then again, atleast they improved their wins from 05-06 to 06-07. What does it say for a Cavs team that didn't win more games than 2 years ago and didn't upgrade the roster whatsoever for this season? Don't say the Cavs denied the Bulls of the 2 seed when the Bulls lost it themselves the last game of the year against the Nets, what can I say, besides Big Ben, the young guys didn't show up. But bumps in the road like that only make a team stronger. I can't wait to see what happens when the Cavs actually have a 1st round opponent, and better second round opponent in the playoffs this year. New Jersey is good, but I would rather play them, then the Pistons hands down. The progression of the Bulls is gonna hit hard and deep if you can't even see any of it coming at this point already. You guys stay in neutral while we go in drive. When the Cavs got Lebron in the draft i thought the Bulls were doomed. Now i see it the other way around completely, thanks to John Paxson. Bring on the 2007-08 NBA season.
Dengness9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:15 AM   #18
abuC
Cuba

abuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected posterabuC is a pretty well-respected poster

The Cavs are better, also if Daniel Gibson shows some substantial developement and gives the Cavs between 10-15ppg, they will be the favorites in the East.
abuC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:19 AM   #19
Dbrog
Local High School Star

Dbrog has decent reputation

Cavs will be out first or second round this year...more likely 1st. If they faced a healthy wizards team last year, they would have lost in the first round then as well. Cavs are just a horrible team plain and simple with the exception of LeBron.
Dbrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:38 AM   #20
dawsey6
/thread

dawsey6 has decent reputationdawsey6 has decent reputation

The Bulls are the better team. They have a more solid core, and overall better decision makers. The Cavs tend to make poor decisions down the stretch, and it costs them big games--see 2007 ECF and Finals.
dawsey6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:42 AM   #21
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
The Cavs are better, also if Daniel Gibson shows some substantial developement and gives the Cavs between 10-15ppg, they will be the favorites in the East.

it'll take more than Gibson to make them contenders.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:49 AM   #22
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They won the East last year. They already are contenders.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:54 AM   #23
Valiant Valor
Banned

Valiant Valor has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
it'll take more than Gibson to make them contenders.

Says the fan of the team that lost to the team Cleveland beat in 4 straight w/o homecourt.

Yeah, you sure tell'em, guy. Set'em straight.
Valiant Valor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:37 AM   #24
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
They won the East last year. They already are contenders.

Not much of contenders with no key FA additions yet and the loss of two major role players while many teams in the East have better'd themselves more than the cavs or significantly more than the cavs have.
Old 09-30-2007, 03:49 AM   #25
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This thread is stupid

You cannot even compare the Eastern Conference champs to a team, who got lucky because they beat an aging Miami Heat in the playoffs.

In the 2nd round of the post season I watch how Detroit Pistons killed the Bulls chance in the playoffs by destroying your team in the start of the series beside your center Ben Wallace is a shadow of his former self. Scott Skiles is another overrated coach, who deserve to be fire in the end of the season because the Bulls did not impressed me as a team so far. You son of a b1tches think that this team can made it into the NBA Finals you might as well commit suicide after that thought enter your head.

They are the definition of a one hit wonder and this crappy team does not impressed me at all. Fans are overrating this team for no reason and you can see that without a superstar in their lineup or hell even an all star this team would go downward spiral.

Too much overrating of the Bulls would cause them to get eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs. Even a healthy Knicks frontcourt have a huge chance of $hitting on the Bulls in the regular season.

Cavs > DENGNESS and his Chicago BALLS

Last edited by Lebron23 : 09-30-2007 at 04:01 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 03:58 AM   #26
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Valor

Says the fan of the team that lost to the team Cleveland beat in 4 straight w/o homecourt.

Yeah, you sure tell'em, guy. Set'em straight.

That's all you got. I responded and you have nothing. You are a nutless *****. And the Bulls and Pistons match up exactly like the Bulls and Cavs do right? The match-ups are completely different, the pistons have one of the strongest guard duo's in the league. Which is a tougher match-up for the Bulls... Hinrich,BG,Sefolosha vs. Rip and Billups or Hinrich, BG, Sefolosha vs. Snow and Gibson and Hughes? Tyrus Thomas/Joe Smith/BWallace/Noah vs. Rasheed Wallace/Mcdyess/Maxiell/Amir Johnson or The 4 Bulls just mentioned against Zydrunas/Gooden/Donyell Marshall?? This is where you realize I'm right your wrong. The Lebron match-up is the only upgrade from Pistons to Cavs, and Lebron was amazing in the ECF but in the Finals the Spurs played good team D on him and showed he can be stopped. The Pistons severely needed someone downlow when Lebron took over(Ben Wallace) and started doing whatever he wanted. A lot of teams are gonna make the Cavs beat them and not Lebron. Lebron will get all his stats, but unless the team can produce offense then it's like Kobe in LA, the team surrounding the star isn't sufficient enough to take them to the next level . Until the Cavs do something, this team is going to be flatlining. That Finals appearence could be the biggest highlight in the Cavs history for the next couple of years, bcuz the cavs aren't going back anytime soon... atleast til Lebron gets a all-starish sidekick. Valiant your joke...
Old 09-30-2007, 04:27 AM   #27
Dengness9
Crazed Bulls fan

[quote=Lebron23]This thread is stupid

You cannot even compare the Eastern Conference champs to a team, who got lucky because they beat an aging Miami Heat in the playoffs.

I watch how Detroit Pistons killed the Bulls chance in the playoffs by destroying your team in the start of the series beside your center Ben Wallace is a shadow of his former self. Scott Skiles is another overrated coach, who deserve to be fire in the end of the season because the Bulls did not impressed me as a team so far.

They are the definition of a one hit wonder and thus crappy team does not impressed me at all. Fans are overrating this team for no reason and you can see that without a superstar in their lineup or hell even an all star this team would go downward spiral.

Too much overrating of the Bulls would cause them to get eliminated in the 1st round of the playoffs. Even a healthy Knicks frontcourt have a huge chance of $hitting on the Bulls in the regular season.

Deny reality as well "Lebron23", i see your a little ***** too. Cavs fans you all find so much comfort in going to the Finals, like it means the franchise is set for life. You had a f'ing cakewalk to the ECF, and we beat and aging but Defending Champ Miami Heat. "The Bulls are the definition of a one hit wonder"? Yeah 3 years in a row in the playoffs, major fluke bro'.Ben Wallace isn't in his prime anymore but just as much prime as KG/Ray Allen/PP, seeing as he is the same age as 2 of them and 1 or 2 from PP. The Ben Wallace excuse is played out, he came here and did what he was supposed to do. He shut down Shaquille O'Neal, who would dominate the Cavs. Scott Skiles should be fired because he doesn't impress you??? Wow who gives a **** what impresses you, your basketball knowledge is pathetic, talking crap with nothing to back it up. Scott Skiles will be coach of the year in the Eastern Conference next year. He got votes for Coach of the Year last year, a coach who's team improves every year, is doing something right. I see you like the 2 other idiots,believe in the not having an all-star, which the Bulls will this season definitely maybe 2 if they have the best record in the East. You better hope the Cavs can get out of the 1st round of the playoffs. The cavs depth is just as bad as the Celtics almost. Talking about the knicks ****ting on the Bulls, please...maybe if the Knicks were good against the bulls...??? How about your franchise wins 1 NBA title and then come and talk some ****. Danny Ferry is your GM, talk about p u s s i e s.

Cavs 49-33
Bulls 54-28

P.S. good luck with your free agent signing, or wait you have nothing.
Old 09-30-2007, 04:38 AM   #28
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

[quote=Dengness9]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
This thread is stupid

I watch how Detroit Pistons killed the Bulls chance in the playoffs by destroying your team in the start of the series beside your center Ben Wallace is a shadow of his former self. Scott Skiles is another overrated coach, who deserve to be fire in the end of the season because the Bulls did not impressed me as a team so far.

They are the definition of a one hit wonder and thus crappy team does not impressed me at all. Fans are overrating this team for no reason and you can see that without a superstar in their lineup or hell even an all star this team would go downward spiral.

Deny reality as well "Lebron23", i see your a little ***** too. Cavs fans you all find so much comfort in going to the Finals, like it means the franchise is set for life. You had a f'ing cakewalk to the ECF, and we beat and aging but Defending Champ Miami Heat. "The Bulls are the definition of a one hit wonder"? Yeah 3 years in a row in the playoffs, major fluke bro'.Ben Wallace isn't in his prime anymore but just as much prime as KG/Ray Allen/PP, seeing as he is the same age as 2 of them and 1 or 2 from PP. The Ben Wallace excuse is played out, he came here and did what he was supposed to do. He shut down Shaquille O'Neal, who would dominate the Cavs. Scott Skiles should be fired because he doesn't impress you??? Wow who gives a **** what impresses you, your basketball knowledge is pathetic, talking crap with nothing to back it up. Scott Skiles will be coach of the year in the Eastern Conference next year. He got votes for Coach of the Year last year, a coach who's team improves every year, is doing something right. I see you like the 2 other idiots,believe in the not having an all-star, which the Bulls will this season definitely maybe 2 if they have the best record in the East. You better hope the Cavs can get out of the 1st round of the playoffs. The cavs depth is just as bad as the Celtics almost. Talking about the knicks ****ting on the Bulls, please...maybe if the Knicks were good against the bulls...??? How about your franchise wins 1 NBA title and then come and talk some ****. Danny Ferry is your GM, talk about p u s s i e s.

Cavs 49-33
Bulls 54-28

P.S. good luck with your free agent signing, or wait you have nothing.

Thanks

The Cavaliers offense will greatly improve because of the addition of an assistant coach, who will help Mike Brown in designing some offensive plays for our team.

Cardinal rule in basketball " Never Underestimate the Heart of the Champion".

Cavs are the defending eastern conference champion like it or not you unbelievers are in for a huge awakening next season. Just respect our team because all of you will be witness at start of the lebron era next year. We are the 4th best fefensive team in the NBA during the regular season and we are the no.1 or 2 teams in getting the numbers of 2nd chance points. Beside our frontline can compete againts the Bulls mix of young and old talent.

The Teams improvement will have to come from within, and they will also have to deal with being the team to beat and need to defend the Eastern Conference trophy againts all odds.

We also have 2 talented sophomore in the person of Daniel Gibson and Shannon Brown. Daniel Gibson is the future starting PG of the Cavaliers and he can also hit some crucial shoots in the 4th quarter while Shannon Brown is our Summer League MVP and i expect him to get more playing time once the Cavs get rid of Sasha Pavlovic

These young stud should give the Cavs a shot of youth and excitement in the backcourt, things that were missing in the Cavs lineup last season.

Defensively, this is a top caliber team that always competes hard and hits the boards. A tough man-to-man squad with Snow/Gooden/Varajeo, and company that will take charges and go for loose balls.

58 wins that is the Cavaliers main goal in Lebron's 5th Season in the NBA and an NBA Championship ring.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 09-30-2007 at 04:53 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:42 AM   #29
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
This thread is stupid

In the 2nd round of the post season I watch how Detroit Pistons killed the Bulls chance in the playoffs by destroying your team in the start of the series beside your center Ben Wallace is a shadow of his former self. Scott Skiles is another overrated coach, who deserve to be fire in the end of the season because the Bulls did not impressed me as a team so far. You son of a b1tches think that this team can made it into the NBA Finals you might as well commit suicide after that thought enter your head.

They are the definition of a one hit wonder and this crappy team does not impressed me at all. Fans are overrating this team for no reason and you can see that without a superstar in their lineup or hell even an all star this team would go downward spiral.

Cavs > DENGNESS and his Chicago BALLS

Dude, this post makes you look like a grade-school equivelant of BULLS. Your arguments are similar to what he would write. Why would you fire a coach that was almost Coach of the Year? How are the Bulls one hit wonders? Cleveland have nothing behind LeBron, If you switched their playoff seeds, Bulls would probably have had the same success, difference is they would not get swept in the NBA finals, because they have more pieces, rather than just being a one-man show. I like how you only mention Wallace by name as you have nothing on the rest of the team. Who do Cavs have that could completely shut down Shaq and sweep the defending champs. He did exactly what he is paid to do. Feel free to reply with insults and call me a piece of sh!t like you usually do. Why are all LeBron homers complete idiots that can't realise that their other 11 players suck?
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 04:51 AM   #30
raid09
Local High School Star

raid09 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manute for Ever!
Dude, this post makes you look like a grade-school equivelant of BULLS. Your arguments are similar to what he would write. Why would you fire a coach that was almost Coach of the Year? How are the Bulls one hit wonders? Cleveland have nothing behind LeBron, If you switched their playoff seeds, Bulls would probably have had the same success, difference is they would not get swept in the NBA finals, because they have more pieces, rather than just being a one-man show. I like how you only mention Wallace by name as you have nothing on the rest of the team. Who do Cavs have that could completely shut down Shaq and sweep the defending champs. He did exactly what he is paid to do. Feel free to reply with insults and call me a piece of sh!t like you usually do. Why are all LeBron homers complete idiots that can't realise that their other 11 players suck?

Until next season the Cavs are the EC champions, the Bulls are not. That doesn't change with the loss of Pavlovic and Varejao.
raid09 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: