Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-30-2007, 10:07 AM   #1
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation
Default NFL Week 4

Games to watch:

DEN@IND
PHI@NYG
NE@CIN
GB@MIN (A lot of gamblers will probably jump on this game)
CHI@DET
TB@CAR

Random fact:

-The Patriots have punted four times in three games this year. The Bills punted seven times last week.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:08 AM   #2
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL Week 4

Hopefully Philly can use the momentum from their last game and pull out a win. Home field advantage will help the Giants though.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:27 AM   #3
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

So far I'm betting on Minny, Buffalo, S.F, Clevland

Thinking about the TB vs Car game and Pitt vs Zona. Leaning to Car/Zona.

NFL is gonna suck on my end from a tv standpoint. Only get 2 games. Rams vs Cowboys at 1pm on FOX, Jets vs Bills on CBS at 1pm then Pitt vs Zona at 4 on CBS.

Chances are I'll turn to the game...Nats vs Phillies and watch the last game of the season to see if thr Phillies can win the division and/or make the playoffs in some way.

Anticipating SNF and MNF matchups.

Wouldnt be surprised to see Atlanta beat Houston. Aint putting my money on it. After thought i decided i dont want Harrington determing if i win/lose. I wont regret not taking them if they win and cover. Norv Turner better get his troops ready in SD. KC a heavy underdog but SD hasnt looked good this year. And last Javon Walker i dont think is playing in Denver. Indy is at home...how often do they lose there? Like the Colts to win. Not sure by how much but "W" is a "W".
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:57 AM   #4
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Will I be able to watch the Packer game here on the east coast? I saw the last couple but they were against east coast teams.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:02 PM   #5
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

I don't think so. You can watch the games on sopcast assuming the channels are up.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:39 PM   #6
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
I don't think so. You can watch the games on sopcast assuming the channels are up.
Have you got a link for the channels?
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Denver over Indy.

This is the weekend for Colorado sports teams: The Rockies are going make the playoffs, my Buffs upset the #3 team in th country and now the Broncos pull the biggest upset of the early season. My uncle and his family live in Indy, I can't wait to call him and make fun of them.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:57 PM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Pats are bound to cool off, and the Bengals are in danger of falling into a 1-3 hole. They will come out hungry and desperate. Not saying that we are gonna win, but it's gonna be a close, hard-fought game...............
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:59 PM   #9
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Quote:
This is the weekend for Colorado sports teams: The Rockies are going make the playoffs, my Buffs upset the #3 team in th country and now the Broncos pull the biggest upset of the early season. My uncle and his family live in Indy, I can't wait to call him and make fun of them.

Do you realize how tough it is to beat the Colts in the dome? Lynch & Walker aren't playing, either.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:14 PM   #10
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Do you realize how tough it is to beat the Colts in the dome? Lynch & Walker aren't playing, either.

I know, I'm nervous for them.

Brandon Marshall is a beast though.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:14 PM   #11
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Cowboys/Rams game is looking like a borefest.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:23 PM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Go Tekk-sans!
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #13
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Balt 0 Clevland 14

GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:26 PM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nice. Texans up 7-3.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 01:32 PM   #15
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

Where did this Andre Davis come from? Making ridiculous catches.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: