Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 09-30-2007, 06:36 PM   #31
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Nba 2k8!

Well, Germany has to wait until Oct 31. Go figure.

But nice to see the Iverson stats look really good. No 99s across the board anymore.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:39 PM   #32
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Well, Germany has to wait until Oct 31. Go figure.

But nice to see the Iverson stats look really good. No 99s across the board anymore.
I don't see how his passing went down though. I think it was higher last year. And his dribbling last year was 96, I wonder what finally made them decide to make it 99.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 06:42 PM   #33
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
or you could just take a pic of the CD with your name on it.

i can't believe people are making such a big deal about this
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 11:06 PM   #34
EricForman
Good college starter

EricForman has decent reputationEricForman has decent reputation

lbj, congrats on getting the game early.

forget the rest of the clowns asking you to prove it by taking pics or whatever. i dont see why anyone has to prove they got a game a day early. it's not like it's anything worth bragging about anyways.

especially when those guys have been told 7 times that TONS OF PEOPLE have gotten the game early and have posted pics on 2k's forum.
EricForman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:47 AM   #35
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Anyone in Houston able to get the game early? I know it's just one more day but it sucks that other people have the game and you don't.
SCREWstonRockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #36
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation hereRoseCity07 has an incredible reputation here

I've been kinda of in a black hole since Halo 3 came out, no pun intended, but I can't believe I forgot about 2k8. Work then Halo 3, sleep...Halo 3 work ...repeat...I want to know if you truly think it's worth owning.

I hate buying sports games. They are fun for a while then no one wants to play them. The only true NBA game that came out that my friends and I will play forever is NBA street Vol 2. No game can beat it.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #37
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

Whats Durant's ratings looking like?
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:26 PM   #38
Hstone
Serious playground baller

Hstone has an OK reputation so far

we don't get it in England till 26th october
Hstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:30 PM   #39
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
I've been kinda of in a black hole since Halo 3 came out, no pun intended, but I can't believe I forgot about 2k8. Work then Halo 3, sleep...Halo 3 work ...repeat...I want to know if you truly think it's worth owning.

I hate buying sports games. They are fun for a while then no one wants to play them. The only true NBA game that came out that my friends and I will play forever is NBA street Vol 2. No game can beat it.
huh?

4 player 2k7 is the ****!!!!!
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #40
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
Whats Durant's ratings looking like?
Overall - 80
Mid Range - 78
3 Point - 75
Ball-Handling - 78
Passing - 62
Rebounding - 70
Defense - 67
Block - 72
Steal - 68
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:51 PM   #41
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hstone
we don't get it in England till 26th october
25 f'ing days.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:28 PM   #42
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07

Oh man NBA Street Vol 2 is the absoulte sh*t!!!! The only semi-bad thing about that game is the Lakers are unfairly unstoppable
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 05:30 PM   #43
MJ23
Banned

MJ23 has an OK reputation so far

does nba 2k8 have the 3 point shooting contest in it
MJ23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 06:15 PM   #44
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

LBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected posterLBJ 4 MVP is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23
does nba 2k8 have the 3 point shooting contest in it
Yes. It's actually quite fun.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: