Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-20-2006, 02:16 AM   #1
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Radman Comparable to Dirk?

Radmanovic is only 25

Do you all think if he works on his back to the basket game he can be the next dirk?

I dont doubt it.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 02:32 AM   #2
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Radmanovic is only 25

Do you all think if he works on his back to the basket game he can be the next dirk?

I dont doubt it.

Thats a bold statement my friend...all i can say is how can you put radmon and dirk in the same sentence...at this stage of dirks career he was already avging 20 plus and rebounding as well...radmon is no where close to dirk and his shot is not as pure as dirk...dirk improved every year of his career...radmon has been an underachiever...i can assure you radmon is not the next dirk...
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 02:36 AM   #3
LakerRoss
Can barely lace up my sneakers

LakerRoss has an OK reputation so far
Default Rad can be better

I think that rad man can be better than dirk, yeah it may sound crazy, but rad man will have the benefit of playing along side the best player in the league, the one guy that has to be doubleteamed. Dirk has to be the man in Dallas and no one else requires a double. Rad is a pure shooter and scorer. He will learn a post game because the triangle will mandate it and so will Kobe. Just like Odom and Brown used their post games against the smaller teams. If rad man is smart he will work out with Kobe and learn as much as he can about the triangle and about kobe's game because he will benefit more than anyone now. LO will be option #3. Rad man will start because he is scorer/outside threat and will create a mismatch at the 3 or 4. He will opent the game up for both Kobe and LO.
LakerRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 02:36 AM   #4
LakerRoss

LakerRoss has an OK reputation so far
Default Rad can be better

I think that rad man can be better than dirk, yeah it may sound crazy, but rad man will have the benefit of playing along side the best player in the league, the one guy that has to be doubleteamed. Dirk has to be the man in Dallas and no one else requires a double. Rad is a pure shooter and scorer. He will learn a post game because the triangle will mandate it and so will Kobe. Just like Odom and Brown used their post games against the smaller teams. If rad man is smart he will work out with Kobe and learn as much as he can about the triangle and about kobe's game because he will benefit more than anyone now. LO will be option #3. Rad man will start because he is scorer/outside threat and will create a mismatch at the 3 or 4. He will opent the game up for both Kobe and LO.
LakerRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 04:55 AM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakerRoss

Dude Odom is always the number 2 option. Everything u said was good until you said Odom is a number 3 option. Maybe on a team with Shaq and Kobe he would be but not on this team.
Old 07-20-2006, 02:25 PM   #6
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far

Hes not even close to Dirk. Have you ever seen Radmanovic play? He is a good spot up shooter. He does not create his own shot and certainly does not drive to the basket. His rebounding is also extremely suspect. Dont get me wrong, he is a good addition and Im happy to have him, but he is nowhere close to Nowitzki. I would compare him to a poor mans Peja.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:09 PM   #7
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Oliver is exactly right. Unlike Dirk, Rad will never be considered for MVP. he is a poor man's Peja...like Tim Thomas. Rad may improve some, but nothing like Dirk.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:25 PM   #8
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverThizz
Hes not even close to Dirk. Have you ever seen Radmanovic play? He is a good spot up shooter. He does not create his own shot and certainly does not drive to the basket. His rebounding is also extremely suspect. Dont get me wrong, he is a good addition and Im happy to have him, but he is nowhere close to Nowitzki. I would compare him to a poor mans Peja.

exactly what i was trying to say earlier in this post...i dont know how these guys can say hes the next dirk...he will never be the man like dirk on a team with kobe...he will always be on ok role player...
Old 07-20-2006, 03:50 PM   #9
dandaman

dandaman has an OK reputation so far

uhhh no
dandaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 04:59 PM   #10
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

not even close
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 05:03 PM   #11
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

I've seen VladRad play great in international games when he played for his country. I like his shooting ability. Dirk is a better all around scorer. VladRad will be a consistent 3rd scorer for us, which is something we didn't have last year.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 05:07 PM   #12
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board

i like the lakers and radman but the truth is hes nothing to dirk. its just the 3 point shooting european tallness which they have in common. nothing else. dirks all star material, vlad isnt.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:15 PM   #13
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

Default how about peja then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobedaman24
i like the lakers and radman but the truth is hes nothing to dirk. its just the 3 point shooting european tallness which they have in common. nothing else. dirks all star material, vlad isnt.

Well is he comparable to peja? I dont see peja with moves and different shots. All I see is threes.

And radman seems to be more consistent than peja
Old 07-20-2006, 10:01 PM   #14
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Well is he comparable to peja? I dont see peja with moves and different shots. All I see is threes.

And radman seems to be more consistent than peja

how can you say hes been more consistent when he hasnt even had a real significant role on a team in his career...pejas shown hes got the range...maybe not in the playoffs...but hes got it during the season...if radmon can be like peja that would be huge becasue we havnt had a player like that in a while
Old 07-20-2006, 10:27 PM   #15
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Peja is a better shooter. VladRad has more potential on the defensive end of the floor. If Phil and the coaching staff can inspire him to be a decent defender and rebounder, then he's more versatile than Peja is.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: