Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-01-2007, 03:28 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Updated Power Rankings

Tell me what you say is wrong, and why it's wrong.

The order of the teams, I mean. THe comments, not so much.

http://www.insidehoops.com/power-rankings.shtml
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:35 AM   #2
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Updated Power Rankings

The Cavs are too high, specially considering they haven't resigned Varejao or Pavlovic.
I'd put the Nets before the Lakers too.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 03:51 AM   #3
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even having won the east I dont think the Cavs would worry the Celtics, Heat, Bulls, Pistons, or even a healthy Wizards team. Im not saying the Cavs would lose to all those teams...just that I doubt anyone wants to avoid them. They just arent that impressive. They are on the same basic level as #10, 14, and 16. I can see why a finals team has to rank kinda high in a power ranking but really....the Cavs arent that major.
Kblaze8855 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:06 AM   #4
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Keep the comments coming. AN update will be made to the rankings in an hour or so
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:09 AM   #5
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

The Clippers are too high.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 04:22 AM   #6
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As all teams are "supposed" to be healthy, I'd put the Kings higher. At least over Indiana and Philadelphia.
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:19 AM   #7
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

I don't think Cleaveland should be over Chicago. It seems that they have taken a step back this off season likely losing both Varejao and Pavlovic. The Bulls have gotten are a little older, more experienced and have added an energy player in Joakim Noah. I'd give the Bulls the edge.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:21 AM   #8
jo3y91
lebron stole my shoes!

jo3y91 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
Even having won the east I dont think the Cavs would worry the Celtics, Heat, Bulls, Pistons, or even a healthy Wizards team. Im not saying the Cavs would lose to all those teams...just that I doubt anyone wants to avoid them. They just arent that impressive. They are on the same basic level as #10, 14, and 16. I can see why a finals team has to rank kinda high in a power ranking but really....the Cavs arent that major.
why do people say taht when the cavs ****ed the pistons up in the ecf. do u forget games 5 and 6?
jo3y91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:28 AM   #9
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

The Hornets biggest story isn't going from OKC to N.O. The Hornets biggest story is trying to stay healthy and getting to the playoffs.

Possibly going from Seattle to OKC,.... now that's an even bigger story.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:30 AM   #10
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

how about the jazz
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:31 AM   #11
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Copperhead has decent reputationCopperhead has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy
how about the jazz

What about them? You think they should be lower or higher than #4?
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:34 AM   #12
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
What about them? You think they should be lower or higher than #4?

Lower for sure something like 7-8 imo.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:06 AM   #13
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperhead
The Hornets biggest story isn't going from OKC to N.O. The Hornets biggest story is trying to stay healthy and getting to the playoffs.

Possibly going from Seattle to OKC,.... now that's an even bigger story.
lol you must not be from New Orleans. That is their biggest story for most of their fans which makes it their biggest story.
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:13 AM   #14
SuperboyXX0018
Banned

SuperboyXX0018 has an OK reputation so far

That power ranking is a joke.
SuperboyXX0018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 09:13 AM   #15
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far