It's going to tell me if the entire game is as good as the gameplay demo is. What if Live comes out and it has no Franchise mode or anything, just Quickplay? And before you laugh, EA did that with Madden 06 on the 360, so it is possible.
I can only see so much in the demo. I enjoyed playing Live more, but I want to see if the entire game measures up before I invest $60.
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Yes, because sneakers are the most important aspects of the game.
What happened to making up your own decisions? It's almost kind of sad that you have to rely on someone else's opinion and not your own. If you prefer Live, then get Live. Is a review really going to make you change a decision you already made?
"Missing layups is good for one thing - turning your fans against you." - Kenny Smith, Crappy NBA 2k7 Commentary
Some random facts I've dug up about the PS2 version for any of you that care:
- Raptors don't have their new home jerseys
- Carmelo lost his signature shot and only has a normal jumper now, for some reason
- Apparently many new sig shots have been added
- There are now signature dunks
- No roles in Association mode
- No dunk contest
- No 3 point contest
- No 2k7
- No Hot Zones
- Iverson's stupid sig shot is still there
- Nash still has long hair
- The gameplay pretty much hasn't changed at all
- AI is a bit smarter
- Mike Miller now has long hair
- Association mode hasn't changed, pretty much at all
- Create a player is still terrible
- Wade still has generic shoes, like the 360 version (2k doesn't have a license with Converse to use the shoe, same with Bosh, etc)
- Can't change a bunch of player shoes
- Can't change player positions
Makes me be ashamed to be a PS2 owner.
Idk what your financial situation is but you could maybe go in half and half on a 360 with your parents.