Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 10-04-2007, 04:01 PM   #1
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation
Default Zach Randolph working hard and Eddy Curry 20 pounds lighter...

Quote:
Eddy Curry says he is "about 20 pounds" lighter than last season and Newsday beat writer Alan Hahn says Curry looks leaner....

Observing practice, Hahn says Zach Randolph "is clearly a work-a-holic" with soft hands and a great release. Randolph may not look or move like the typical NBA player but he's "a terrific shooter with three-point range."

I stole this from the main board

Last edited by knickscity : 10-04-2007 at 04:42 PM.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 04:47 PM   #2
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Zach Randolph working hard and Eddy Curry 20 pounds lighter...

I wish I could use one those beat writers team passes.

I'm really curious to see what goes on in there.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:02 PM   #3
brooklynchild155
High School Varsity 6th Man

brooklynchild155 has an OK reputation so far

its good to hear that curry lost weight. but i always thought it was bs when they said he was 285. i always thought he was 300+. but he probably does look like he's at the 285 range.
brooklynchild155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:39 PM   #4
Vancouver-Grizz
Where is MOTEN???

Vancouver-Grizz has no real reputation yet.

I heard Zach was outt shape from the early reports.

I am hoping not because the Knicks put alot on the table for Zach and it would be a shame for him not to respond to a team in need.
Vancouver-Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:36 AM   #5
Da KO King

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
I heard Zach was outt shape from the early reports.

I am hoping not because the Knicks put alot on the table for Zach and it would be a shame for him not to respond to a team in need.
Zach wasn't out of shape. It was simply people looking to bash the Knicks and Knick player making a mountain of an anthill.

Zach said he was in good shape but not game shape. People turned that into he was out of shape.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:28 AM   #6
Vancouver-Grizz
Where is MOTEN???

Vancouver-Grizz has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
Zach wasn't out of shape. It was simply people looking to bash the Knicks and Knick player making a mountain of an anthill.

Zach said he was in good shape but not game shape. People turned that into he was out of shape.

Don't you think a max player should be in GAME shape year round?
Vancouver-Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 09:38 AM   #7
Da KO King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
Don't you think a max player should be in GAME shape year round?
No, cause its impossible. First, you can not simulate the competitiveness and intensity of a NBA game. Second, you can not have a player play at that level year round without his body breaking down.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:39 PM   #8
blazerfan22
Retro is in

blazerfan22 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da KO King
I stole this from the main board

Z-Bo is kind of unique, the way he moves, but that's how he plays. I wouldn't change anything about him. It is good for him to stay in shape though. He worked hard here in Portland in the off season. He loves the game. So, there's nothing to worry about there. He's got very good hands. He's such a good offensive rebounder. I enjoyed watching him here.
blazerfan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 02:24 AM   #9
Ben Wogu
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Ben Wogu has an OK reputation so far

you gotta remember too that Zach can be working his tail off, and just because of his physical make up its gonna look like he's not in shape...just look at his face...lol, he just got that pudgy look...he's just one of those dudes who's not going to be chiseled physically, regardless if he's in great shape or not...i'd rather have a pudgy looking dude that produces big numbers, than somebody who's all cut up and can't play a lick of ball...let me remind you guys too, that to play at the level that Zach did last year (23 and 10) consistently against the best power forwards (too many in the Western Conference to name) you have to be in extraordinary physical condition
Ben Wogu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:13 AM   #10
opm1s6
Can barely lace up my sneakers

opm1s6 has an OK reputation so far

why does this just sound like massive hype to me. how about they leave the comments for the season. I'd like to see some results, not see the ny post go on and on about players that will under perform once again. is it just me or are we all jsut getting tired of hearing the lower lip of the media. maybe it's my frustrations with this team, this coach, this owner, but I just need to see something from these players, and quotes about their weight loss is not what I'm looking for.

flap your lip when you manage to beat Philadelphia at MSG.
opm1s6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: