Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Seattle SuperSonics Forum

Seattle SuperSonics Forum Seattle Supersonics message board - sonics fan forum

Old 07-22-2006, 05:54 PM   #151
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

All you said was that 'Toine's height makes it easier, which shows how dumb you are. Antoine doesn't shppt threes with a hand in his face. Not even in his Celtic chucker days. Defenses wanted him to take all of those threes so they sagged back to tempt him into taking them. Height is an advantage for Dirk but for Antoine when it came to shooting threes it didn't matter. Try to stop being stupid, please.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 05:56 PM   #152
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
I didn't say he was "good"
Quote:
And yeah...like you said, Payton was a "good" 3pt shooter...
You should at least read your own bull**** before you post fresh bull****.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:01 PM   #153
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
All you said was that 'Toine's height makes it easier, which shows how dumb you are. Antoine doesn't shppt threes with a hand in his face. Not even in his Celtic chucker days. Defenses wanted him to take all of those threes so they sagged back to tempt him into taking them. Height is an advantage for Dirk but for Antoine when it came to shooting threes it didn't matter. Try to stop being stupid, please.
WOW

You are one of the stupidest posters here...

So your saying teams didn't play defense on Antoine Walker, and just let him shoot them...They just stepped back, and let Walker be all open and not put any pressure on him on the 3?

Are you serious?

So teams made no effort to even play a little defense on Walker's 3s...They just let him shoot un pressured 3s right?

Your a joke

Of course they contested...They somewhat made him shoot it, but that doesn't mean they just watched him...They still tried to contest it...

Its common sense...You won't understand, I am telling you...
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:06 PM   #154
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

As someone that has seen all but, like 8 games of Antoine's Celtic career I am not required to respect your opinion. And I don't. The end.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:06 PM   #155
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
You should at least read your own bull**** before you post fresh bull****.
I have seen jokes...But none as big as you...

Are you serious?

SixerFan03 typed a message saying

"Payton was still a good 3-point shooter"

They I replied to it, and said...

And yeah...like you said, Payton was a "good" 3pt shooter.....

I was saying what SixersFan03 said...I was quoting him, thats why the "good" was in quotation marks...And next sentence, guess what, I say that Payton is average to above average...

DO you have any logic skills...

SixersFan said it, and I replied, using the word YOU I talked about what HE said...And quoted the "good"...
Old 07-22-2006, 06:08 PM   #156
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
As someone that has seen all but, like 8 games of Antoine's Celtic career I am not required to respect your opinion. And I don't. The end.
Its more commen sense

Teams just don't stand their just "watching" Walker shoot it...They still "try" to play some D...

Its more Common Basketball Sense...You don't even have to watch his games, its obvious
Old 07-22-2006, 06:13 PM   #157
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
SixerFan03 typed a message saying

"Payton was still a good 3-point shooter"

They I replied to it, and said...

And yeah...like you said, Payton was a "good" 3pt shooter.....

I was saying what SixersFan03 said...I was quoting him, thats why the "good" was in quotation marks...And next sentence, guess what, I say that Payton is average to above average...
Careful about tripping over your own feet while you do all that backpedaling, we'd hate to have you fall and hurt your thick skull.
Quote:
Teams just don't stand their just "watching" Walker shoot it...They still "try" to play some D...
Excessive usage of quotation marks will not make your glaring, blatant lack of knowledge any less vivid. We both know that you know jack **** about Antoine Walker. Anyone that has seen him in action consistently could tell that as well. Why even try to fake knowledge you don't have? This is pathetic, really. Advice: Wait about a week, come up with a new username, and just act like you never had anything to do with any of this.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:25 PM   #158
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Careful about tripping over your own feet while you do all that backpedaling, we'd hate to have you fall and hurt your thick skull.

Excessive usage of quotation marks will not make your glaring, blatant lack of knowledge any less vivid. We both know that you know jack **** about Antoine Walker. Anyone that has seen him in action consistently could tell that as well. Why even try to fake knowledge you don't have? This is pathetic, really. Advice: Wait about a week, come up with a new username, and just act like you never had anything to do with any of this.
LOL

So thats all you had to say?

You had nothing to say about the Payton "good" 3pt shooting comment...

Maybe you shouldn't talk if you can't back your **** like I did...I backed what I said up, and you just talk and talk...

Obvviously the guy with no common basketball sense knows nothing about what he is talking bout....

Teams Want him to shoot some 3s, but that doesn't mean they just stand their and watch...They still contend a little bit...They still try to go after him...

But, you must've not noticed seeing how stupid you are...

Come on, try actually watching the for once...
Old 07-22-2006, 06:27 PM   #159
Glove_20
The Expert

P.S.
This is a Payton vs. Kidd debate

Talk your stupid **** that no one agrees with somewhere else and the come back idiot
Old 07-22-2006, 06:37 PM   #160
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Quote:
So thats all you had to say?
I could have said more, and still can. But why? You're obviously an idiot. It's impossible for you to see any of GP's flaws with your lips so firmly glued to his ass. I simply pointed out your stupidity for others to view and note.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:42 PM   #161
Ricardo Tubbs
High School JV MVP

Ricardo Tubbs has an OK reputation so far

Get Buckets, just do what I did and put this idiot on "ignore."

Oh, and GP was a bad free throw shooter for a point guard, too. 73%, 71% in the playoffs.

Even Karl Malone was a 74% free throw shooter.
Ricardo Tubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 06:45 PM   #162
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
I could have said more, and still can. But why? You're obviously an idiot. It's impossible for you to see any of GP's flaws with your lips so firmly glued to his ass. I simply pointed out your stupidity for others to view and note.
Its your stupidity they see...

Whos the one who said...2.7rpg is average for a PG?

That was you

Whos the one who said "You should at least read your own bull**** before you post fresh bull****."

And got a reply back that I was correct...And was talking bout what someone else said...

Who is the one who starts another topic in Payton vs. Kidd thread, I mean, ok a couple of posts on it, but this much?

Whos the one that thinks, that teams just watch Walker shoot 3s and don't play ANY DEFENSE at all...YOU

Whos the one that was calling me an idiot when I said that it is easier for tall shooters to shoot because of their height...YOU

You did a good job proving how stupid you are
Old 07-22-2006, 06:46 PM   #163
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo Tubbs
Get Buckets, just do what I did and put this idiot on "ignore."

Oh, and GP was a bad free throw shooter for a point guard, too. 73%, 71% in the playoffs.

Even Karl Malone was a 74% free throw shooter.
I'll give you that one if you want it...

But you know, I already gave this topic up a long time ago with SixersFan and said ok whatever...

I don't know why you and this idiot are still trying...

The only thing I care about is...

the

Payton vs. Kidd debate...

Because, isn't that what this thread is about?

YES
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: