Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-05-2007, 04:16 PM   #16
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Which Superstar

Least: Lebron James. Don't need another Small forward/Power forward on the team.

Most: Steve Nash.

Nash
Kobe
Walton
Odom
Bynum

Sick lineup
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:22 PM   #17
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not in order of who I think is best but who id want to add to the Bulls....

Duncan
KG
Bron
Dirk
Wade
Nash
Kobe

Rasons range from the kind of players we alreade have to people who would just bring more hate onto the team than the improvment would justify.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 04:54 PM   #19
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Intriguing thread.

For the Lakers, the list would go...

Duncan (best player in the game)
KG (yeah, beautiful in the triangle)
Nash (boy would that be fun to watch)
Dirk
LeBron (redundant)
Wade (same)

For the Wiz, the list would look similar at the top, not so much at the bottom...

Duncan
KG
Kobe (ooooh, Kobe/Gil -- damn)
Wade (more of the same)
Dirk (lol, Tawn/Dirk on d. instantly become the best shooting team in the league though)
LeBron (redundant)
Nash (Nash/Gil = worst defensive perimeter in league history)
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:03 PM   #20
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Maybe he's talking about the GS series. Having Dirk would have been nice there. :
So unfair. Straight up cheap shot.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:08 PM   #21
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
Least: Dirk

Perimiter-oriented bigs don't cut it for me, or really anyone for that matter. Until I see a pattern of them winning titles, I'll never be dumb enough to take the risk.
His name is Bill Laimbeer and he won championships with his outside shot. Of course, it helped that he could still bang with the best
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:11 PM   #22
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Intriguing thread.

For the Lakers, the list would go...

Duncan (best player in the game)
KG (yeah, beautiful in the triangle)
Nash (boy would that be fun to watch)
Dirk
LeBron (redundant)
Wade (same)

For the Wiz, the list would look similar at the top, not so much at the bottom...

Duncan
KG
Kobe (ooooh, Kobe/Gil -- damn)
Wade (more of the same)
Dirk (lol, Tawn/Dirk on d. instantly become the best shooting team in the league though)
LeBron (redundant)
Nash (Nash/Gil = worst defensive perimeter in league history)

How is teaming up Kobe/Arenas any less redundant than Lebron/Kobe, Wade/Kobe, or Arenas/Lebron?

Last edited by The Answer : 10-05-2007 at 05:14 PM.
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 06:26 PM   #24
new noise
madvillain

new noise has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLS
No, he won championships with Isiah Thomas, the 2nd greatest PG this game has ever seen.

I question that Isiah is even one of the top 5 or 6 point guards of all time, let alone the 2nd best.
new noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 06:27 PM   #25
Los Angeles
A Diamond In the Rough

Los Angeles has an OK reputation so far

I'll order them: (Not including Kobe)

Kevin Garnett
Tim Duncan
LeBron James
Steve Nash
Dirk Nowitzki
Dwayne Wade

Quote:
I question that Isiah is even one of the top 5 or 6 point guards of all time, let alone the 2nd best.

Isiah is easily a top 4 PG of all-time.
Los Angeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 06:35 PM   #26
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am also a Laker fan so that auto takes Kobe out of it.

Least.......D-Wade. My team just would not need him. Great player but I think all other players mention above would be more serveable to the Lakers.

Most........Tim Duncan. Yes I said it...Timmy Dee. Tim would fit it just right with our situtation even better so then KG. Why....because he is a proven champ. He scores...rebonds and does the lil unselfish things that makes the team better period. Maybe Timmy being Timmy would lighten Kobe up from being selfish...me me me.

But Duncan would be my choice.

Fisher
Kobe
Lamar
Timmy Dee
Bynum

That = Bling Bling all over again.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 06:41 PM   #27
evinecz
Banned

evinecz has an OK reputation so far

is'nt iverson suppouse to be in dat list?..to me iverson is still a superstar...
evinecz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 11:29 AM   #29
wally_world
M0derator

wally_world has decent reputationwally_world has decent reputation

MOST - Nash... he's makes the game easy for everyone else
LEAST - Kobe... note: all other players mentioned have a good attitude...
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 02:27 PM   #30
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

Most: Dirk (allready on my team, best PF in current NBA), next: Steve Nash!
Least: Wade, Kobe (simply I don't like them) !:)
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: