Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 07-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #1
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Whats your all-time favorite Laker moment?

Mine is Kobes 81. Something worth sooo much. What are you guys' favorite Laker moments?
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:29 PM   #2
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

OliverThizz has an OK reputation so far

Damn, this is really hard to say. There are so many. Off the top of the head I'll say Western Conference Finals, Game 7 Vs. Portland when Kobe threw the alley to Shaq. That was the beginning of our reign for me. Cant forget Robert Horry against the Kings. I wont start listing moments and hogging them all so Ill let others write up. Im anxious to see other peoples choices.
OliverThizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:56 PM   #3
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverThizz
Damn, this is really hard to say. There are so many. Off the top of the head I'll say Western Conference Finals, Game 7 Vs. Portland when Kobe threw the alley to Shaq.

This is exactly what I had in Mind. That was the turning point of the lakers that just gave us hope for Kobe and Shaq.

They had put their differences aside. They all played as a team. as a unit and they were a whole new era in this NBA.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 08:58 PM   #4
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverThizz
Damn, this is really hard to say. There are so many. Off the top of the head I'll say Western Conference Finals, Game 7 Vs. Portland when Kobe threw the alley to Shaq. That was the beginning of our reign for me. Cant forget Robert Horry against the Kings. I wont start listing moments and hogging them all so Ill let others write up. Im anxious to see other peoples choices.

i remember that game against the blazers like it was yesterday...down like 15 or something going into the 4th...and that ally oop dunk gave them the game...priceless laker moments...and id have to say robs 3 over the kings had to be the best in recent years...if they lost that it would have been down 3-1...and whats even better was vlade tipped it back to rob...he does have a knack for finding the open man....and it felt extra sweet becasue of the itter laker-king rivalry
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:03 PM   #5
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

These are the types of moments that make the lakers great.

With the rivalry now dying down a bit...TRADE RAJA BELL TO THE KINGS...LOOOOL
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 09:15 PM   #6
Kiss Murder
Decent playground baller

Kiss Murder has no real reputation yet.
Talking I am right..swear it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
These are the types of moments that make the lakers great.

With the rivalry now dying down a bit...TRADE RAJA BELL TO THE KINGS...LOOOOL

That would be exciting.
Kiss Murder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:02 PM   #7
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

bleedinpurple has an OK reputation so far

Magic dominating the 76ers in the NBA Finals his rookie year...put up sick numbers...playing all 5 positions after Kareem went down...to win the NBA Championship.
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:30 PM   #8
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Vlade tips it out----Horry, For the WIN!---YESSSSSSSS
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:49 PM   #9
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

What about Kobe, game 4 against the Pacers after Shaq fouled out. You could tell he had been waiting for the oppurtunity to take over and he took control of that game.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:29 AM   #10
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:44 AM   #11
OliverThizz
I airball my layups

0.4 was great. I remember when Duncan threw that ugly shot up and my heart dropped to my feet. I hated him for that shot. But Fish came through though. That was beautiful.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:48 AM   #12
AIR SETH
Local High School Star

AIR SETH has decent reputation

Like everyobdy said, there is so many great Laker moments. 0.4, 81, Suns Game 4, Kobe's two huge shots aginst Portland to clinch the Pacific, so many. Not to mention old school. You could go on for a long time.
AIR SETH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:34 AM   #13
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
Magic dominating the 76ers in the NBA Finals his rookie year...put up sick numbers...playing all 5 positions after Kareem went down...to win the NBA Championship.

same here. i like the way rookie magic owned moses malone and dr. j
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 11:55 AM   #14
traditionone
High school junior varsity star

traditionone has an OK reputation so far

Lakers vs Celtics
Magic's game winning sky hook.
Classic moment.
traditionone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 01:43 PM   #15
whatisfightclub
Can barely lace up my sneakers

whatisfightclub has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=769f_gjkDaA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec7l9o-iozM I love this because in other versions you see a close up of Derek looking so sad as if he were sure they'd lost. Little did he know that within minutes he'd be the star of the show and making headlines everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xaSCOeQes Although in the end that series didnt turn out like I would have hoped those were great shots. I nearly choked and died on the pizza I was eating at the time but it felt worth it.

Last edited by whatisfightclub : 07-21-2006 at 01:47 PM.
whatisfightclub is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: