Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-08-2007, 01:46 AM   #16
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default Re: super smash bros

Ness. He is deadly under an expert.
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:50 AM   #17
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q.E.C
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/index.html

they said lucas is a better version of ness. they said ness is a scrub compared to him. i use falco, and i'm starting to use jiggly puff more often. jiggly is good if u know how to use him. i hope falco will be on brawl.

OMG I thought I was the only one who loved Jigglypuff.
Kungfro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:08 AM   #18
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I am pumped for the new one.

Bought Mario Strikers last month and it's gotten me hype.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:28 AM   #19
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

on the N64 version I was either Fox or Jiggly Puff. With someone who knows what they're doing you can own with Jiggly.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 05:23 AM   #20
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

I was surprsied how much I like Mario Strikers Charged. Right now I'm playing Phantom Hourglass on DS to tide me over until Smash Bros.

I always use Samus. Honestly, she's kind of weak but she was one of my favorite video game characters back when I was 4.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 12:22 PM   #21
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

mario strikers is a pretty awesome game...funny thing about it is that its a kids game and the bigger luigi guy...wailuigi i think is his name does the suck it sign with his arms when he scores.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:20 PM   #22
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah, Waluigi does Suck it 4 times to the syllables of his name: Wa-Lu-i-Gi

He's my favorite.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 02:53 PM   #23
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

I love the new character crew.

Bad-ass Star packed:
Sonic
Snake
Zero Suit Samus
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
ETC.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 05:38 PM   #24
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceOfNature
I love the new character crew.

Bad-ass Star packed:
Sonic
Snake
Zero Suit Samus
Diddy Kong
Meta Knight
ETC.
I don't know why Diddy and Wario weren't in the first or second Smash Bros. No brainers to me. Bowser and Peach should have been in the first, too. And I'm still hesitant on the Snake addition. That's just weird. Doesn't belong.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: