1. Wince - fake superstar, after signing the max $ decided to go into cruise control
2. Antonio Davis - complains too much for such a mediocre player, nasty wife too
3. T-Mac - chronic back problems is just pure karma
4. Hoffa - just truly sad case
5. Mourning - at least he accelerated Babcock's firing
The guy gave up on the fans and the organization... lowered his value by acting injured...and averaging 15ppg... I don't care how much he wanted out...you gotta give the organization some chance to get some value in return...what did we get...bag of chips...a little popcorn without butter I might add... oh! and a whole lot of slime...(presently in the NBA finals - backing up Shaq)...
didn't lammond murray demand a trade..but then still picked up his player option to stay another year.....
hes a jackass for that one...
ow yeah..and i HATE MATT BONNER....i dn know y Mitchell puts him in late game situations...especially against star players...1 time he was playin KG in OT....u know damn well KG is gonna eat him...and i dunno if its because i hate him..but whenever we lose on last second shots...its boners fault a lot of the time..either hes no playin help d...or plays a pick and role terribly..or goes to double for no reason
and sure hes got a decent shot..but hes a damn role player...he either needs to shoot when open or pass...no driving to the basket like and idiot