Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-21-2007, 05:20 AM   #1
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation
Default Elton Brand - when does he return?

does anyone know when he is returning to play?
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:23 AM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Elton Brand

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=...d+return&meta=

there's about 12 answers on that first page.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:10 AM   #3
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

theyre saying that they are unsure when Brand is going to return...I want to pick him up in my head to head league, just to have him around for the playoffs (in fantasy league)...i already picked up Wade at number 12, and im willing to sit on him for a few weeks...but i dont want to pick up wade and brand and have to injured players on my roster
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:14 AM   #4
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

he'll be around in later rounds... don't use your 2nd pick on brand.

brand MIGHT be back in february, if he comes back at all. i've read that he could miss the entire season.

i think he's a solid fantasy player, just not this year.

wade at 12? suprising he didn't go top 10
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:15 AM   #5
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Elton Brand - when does he return?

my point: no one knows when brand will be back. i wouldnt pick him up. theres no need for the clippers to rush him back this year. they wont be even sniffing the postseason this year.

there are way better options. id even pick up a guy like Blatche before Brand.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:18 AM   #6
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Elton Brand - when does he return?

Brand went 97 in my competive league, I think he's worth a look around here. Paul Gasol owners reap the benefit in the late season last year.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:18 AM   #7
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
he'll be around in later rounds... don't use your 2nd pick on brand.

brand MIGHT be back in february, if he comes back at all. i've read that he could miss the entire season.

i think he's a solid fantasy player, just not this year.

wade at 12? suprising he didn't go top 10

Wade has been falling 15+ in most of my leagues i'm in. Got him @22 in one league.
kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:34 AM   #8
AI Nuggets3
Decent college freshman

AI Nuggets3 has an OK reputation so far

he should sit out all year. might as well help his team get the top pick.

thats what David Robinson did and it paid off.
AI Nuggets3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:42 AM   #9
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI Nuggets3
he should sit out all year. might as well help his team get the top pick.

thats what David Robinson did and it paid off.

Its the Clippers.... they will mess it up somehow! This is an organization that has been able to spin gold into plain old rocks...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:06 PM   #10
new noise
madvillain

new noise has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Its the Clippers.... they will mess it up somehow! This is an organization that has been able to spin gold into plain old rocks...

Exactly. They'll probably find a way to tank the season on their own even if Brand comes back. But with their lack of depth, they're barely average without EB in the lineup. Maggette/Mobley/Tim Thomas as the core? Goodnight LA.
new noise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:29 PM   #11
joe lucky
Decent playground baller

joe lucky has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by new noise
Exactly. They'll probably find a way to tank the season on their own even if Brand comes back. But with their lack of depth, they're barely average without EB in the lineup. Maggette/Mobley/Tim Thomas as the core? Goodnight LA.

Have we forgotten the backcourt depth of Sam Cassell and Brevin Knight? Thats like a good 30-40 games of having a legit point guard a piece. I'm sure they can stretch those out over 82 games or so. Elton who? We got Al Thornton to fill his shoes. Go Clipps.
joe lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: