Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-10-2007, 08:14 PM   #31
Silent Mav
Local High School Star

Silent Mav has decent reputationSilent Mav has decent reputation
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy lea

silentmav@hotmail.com real original huh

And yes I do remember you. Dead Zealot Walking just sticks in your head for some reason.
Silent Mav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:17 PM   #32
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy lea

I'd prefer to keep it at 14. Anymore would stretch it a little too thin.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:18 PM   #33
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

when I was in like 5th grade I remember a Dead Zealot Walking posting at a pokemon forum I went to. was it you?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:20 PM   #34
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
when I was in like 5th grade I remember a Dead Zealot Walking posting at a pokemon forum I went to. was it you?

oh really?? it was my younger brother, but yea, it was my account though, you have a good memory
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:21 PM   #35
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
oh really?? it was my younger brother, but yea, it was my account though, you have a good memory
as another fellow said "Dead Zealot Walking" is a phrase not easily forgotten. that quesiton's actually been in the back of my mind for around 3 years, good to clear that up
Old 10-10-2007, 08:26 PM   #36
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Ok, although the league is pretty much full, I will still consider new applications because I want to ensure its at 14 people during the draft time. Looking at the other leagues that failed to start, it seems like its because some people who said they would join, didn't join.

Thus, if I sent you an email with the league details, please join as soon as you can (within the next 1~2 days) or you may be replaced.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:30 PM   #37
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
as another fellow said "Dead Zealot Walking" is a phrase not easily forgotten. that quesiton's actually been in the back of my mind for around 3 years, good to clear that up

Too bad the new forum can't support such a long name :

wow, I can't believe how hard it is for me to hit a 100 posts nowadays lol. Just only halfway there now haha.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:31 PM   #38
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I'm in. thanks for the hookup
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:31 PM   #39
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seriously? "Dead Zealot Walking"? Ugh. That's disgraceful.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:33 PM   #40
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Seriously? "Dead Zealot Walking"? Ugh. That's disgraceful.

*Gives Ridonks the last pick*
Old 10-10-2007, 08:35 PM   #41
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Z.W.

*Gives Ridonks the last pick*
Haha, I meant it was disgraceful that it was too long for the new board. It's a ****ing brilliant name. :
Old 10-10-2007, 08:36 PM   #42
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

May I suggest that we draft before this sunday?
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:42 PM   #43
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I'm up and goin...
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 08:46 PM   #44
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

let's draft Sunday afternoon. I'm pretty sure that's the universal "sitting around being lazy" time of week.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:46 PM   #45
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
May I suggest that we draft before this sunday?

Hmm, 2 things:

If I remember correctly, there aren't many drafting time slots left the next few days, in another league that I joined, the manager said he couldn't really change the draft time. Although I could check again later.

Mainly, because not all the people have joined, its too much of a risk to start the league draft in a few days, couple of leagues in the fantasy basketball forum have already been broken up due to incomplete participants (Ridonks & SilentMav can tell you about it), I don't want the same thing to happen to this league too. I know its exciting to draft sooner rather than like a week later, but patience will pay off with a more smooth league IMO. And its always nice to have advanced notice to see if we need to adjust the draft time, tweak certain settings etc.

Last edited by D.Z.W. : 10-10-2007 at 09:05 PM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: