Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-21-2007, 10:04 AM   #61
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league?

How can we see who gets what draft slot? I wanna know where i pick.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:13 AM   #62
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy league?

I think it is determined only when the draft starts - unless I'm mistaken.

btw, I'm planning on attending.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:19 AM   #63
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy lea

I may not post hardly ever on here anymore but will be around for the draft.
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:30 AM   #64
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation
Default Re: How many vets of the old ISH board would be interested in a Yahoo H2H fantasy lea

Can't wait
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 10:36 AM   #65
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputationCarbine has decent reputation

the draft room is open
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 12:57 PM   #66
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who has Igoudala and what can I get for him?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 01:20 PM   #67
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oops.......missed the draft
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 01:37 PM   #68
bk33
duck my sick

bk33 has decent reputation

I need a SF or PF, got bunch PG to offer.
bk33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:26 PM   #69
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Who has Igoudala and what can I get for him?

I have Igoudala, willing to trade him (for the right price of course ), lets work out a deal GOBB.
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: