Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #1
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Day La Ghetto has an OK reputation so far
Default I'm sooo hooddd

Day La Ghetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

IversonMelo2K7 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: I'm sooo hooddd

You're as soft as angel food cake you weenie. Bow down to my thuggish aura. When I weat cologune I splash on a little Eau De Thug
IversonMelo2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:13 PM   #3
qwerty
(o_0)

qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation

i wear my pants below my waist...
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:15 PM   #4
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IversonMelo2K7
You're as soft as angel food cake you weenie. Bow down to my thuggish aura. When I weat cologune I splash on a little Eau De Thug

jesus christ, you're not even on my level kid. You're a gimmick, i'm for real. Your mom is a horror and i eat her out like a meal.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:20 PM   #5
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Oh God.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 09:21 PM   #6
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

You're right, I'm most certainly not on your pathetic level. You're a child, an amateur. I'm an established adult gangsta. You get your money by sucking off men in the subway, I go an hustle. I have respect in the hood, you have to buy it by giving your cousins dolla bills so they'll hang out with you.
Old 10-10-2007, 09:27 PM   #7
Day La Ghetto
Decent college freshman

Quote:
You're right, I'm most certainly not on your pathetic level. You're a child, an amateur. I'm an established adult gangsta. You get your money by sucking off men in the subway, I go an hustle. I have respect in the hood, you have to buy it by giving your cousins dolla bills so they'll hang out with you.

i cant even take this seriosu anymore.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:58 PM   #8
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here

the remix is tight. luda went off.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:28 PM   #9
Hurlyburly
Banned

Hurlyburly has no real reputation yet.

I killed a guy once.
Hurlyburly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:30 PM   #10
ILuvThisGame
My Swag is Phenomenal

ILuvThisGame has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurlyburly
I killed a guy once.
I saw a dude get thrown out of a car run over twice and then shot 4 times while limping away.... all in front of my apartment, lol. Am I thug enough?
ILuvThisGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #11
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i walked around with a broken shoelace for a week once, my left foot was full on thug
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:46 PM   #12
Hurlyburly
Banned

Hurlyburly has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILuvThisGame
I saw a dude get thrown out of a car run over twice and then shot 4 times while limping away.... all in front of my apartment, lol. Am I thug enough?

Thugs don't live in apts. They live in big ass mansions with chicks draped everywhere. I live in a 1br HOUSE with a ***** (got her at the pound. She barks all the time). I am more thug than you.
Hurlyburly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:55 PM   #13
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my momma won't let me out the house if i ain't thug enough
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:10 AM   #14
IversonMelo2K7
BIG KAHUNA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FashionIssues
my momma won't let me out the house if i ain't thug enough
That's becasue yo mama wants you to grow up to be a man, not a pipsqueak. Heed her advice and allow your sack to drop.
Old 10-11-2007, 10:09 AM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I sometimes wear my hats backwards
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: