Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-13-2008, 09:28 AM   #1
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Loot's 6000 post thread.

I didn't realize I already passed the 6000. So at 6075 I'll be posting my third celebration thread. Did it at 1000, and now 6000. Next probably will be the 500 random things which have kept me watching the NBA year after year @ 7500. I did the 99 things and added #100 @ 1000 posts.

I add to these lists every week, when I remember stuff, stumble upon things or read/hear about them. Reading back I see things I already forgot on earlier lists. Maybe I repeated myself once or twice, but **** happens.

Well, here we go...

My 350 random things which have kept me watching the NBA year after year. Bad and good things.... 101-200

1-100 can be found here: http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32602
101. Rod Stickland never getting AS recognition. Not even when he led the league in AST.
102. ISH overrating of KJ. Who was actually good. But not THAT good.
103. Anthony Mason being the OG point forward.
104. Stackhouse looking like Kobe a few years ago.
105. Not understanding why Michael Smith (94 rookie with Sacramento) wasnt able to hang around.
106. Tyus Edney looking legit as a rookie.
107. Finally having some dominant PG's who dont HAVE to score again.
108. Wayman Tisdale.
109. The Suns with KJ, Kidd, Chapman and Nash on their team in 97-98.
110. Rex Chapman dunking like a madman.
111. Me getting him and Rex Walters (NJ) confused.
112. Hot Rod Williams and Hot Plate Williams.
114. The early 90's Suns and Sonics, both teams which I loved, not being able to get a decent C.
115. Bison Dele, Chris Jackson, Lew and Akeem.
116. Shammgod actually being known as God in the league.
117. Vernon Maxwell and Gay Payton getting Horace Grant and Chuck Person injured, because the last two tried to break them up in a fight.
118. Players who look like they never pickup up a ball. Like Scalabrine, Madsen and Carl Herrera.
119. I probably mentioned it before, but Perkins shooting 3pts without jumping.
120. Perkins with MJ on the cover of SI.
121. Chris Paul and Dwight Howard.
122. Josh Smith and Rudy Gay.
123. Mike Miller being the only player to be ROY and 6th Man of the year.
124. Uwe Blab.
125. Sam Cassel not being in the starting 5 with the Rockets because he had to piss just before tip off. Twice.
126. Nicolas Batum.
127. Mike Dunleavy's faces.
128. Chris Kaman's hair.
129. Bill Walker proving he'll a decent NBA player.
130. Maxiel, Millsapp, Hayes, Craig Smith.
131. Al Thornton, Livingston.
132. Still not knowing which player this is about:
She get dick from a player off the New York Knicks
***** tricked ridiculous, the **** was plush
She's stressin me to ****, like she was in a rush
We ****ed in his bed, quite dangerous
133. Bball's best Kept Secret.
134. Deshawn Stevenson & Gilbert Arenas being clowns.
135. Some team alway getting a lot of bandwagon fans during the post season. NO, GS, etc.
136. Some other team losing a lot of fans during the same period. Mavs for example.
137. Mark Macon's face.
138. Vincent Askew, Vin Baker, Vinny DelNegro.
139. Songalia's shouldershot.
140. Hinrich totally dissapearing.
141. Vonteego Cummings, named after two cars his father owned at the time of his birth: Volkswagen and a Ford Montego.
142. Nick Young.
143. Finding a Reggie Lewis jersey.
144. Hoping to get a Kevin Willis, Nique Clippers, Rod Strickland and light blue 90's Nets jersey.
145. Converse All Stars. In all kinds of shapes, materials and colours. I'm done with AF1's and Air Maxes. And I'm not buying deadstock Flights anymore. Last time I wore those the soles came off. Such a shame.
146. Alonzo getting his ring.
147. Alozno & LJ fight. And van Gundy.
148. Lionell Simmons being Garnett before Garnett. This guy was a freak.
149. Maurice Taylor looking legit in his first year. Then dissapearing.
150. Basketball by Kurtis Blow.
151. BJ Armstrong being one of the most overrated all stars ever. And I still like him.
152. Robert Horry - DNP.
153. Last season's totally crazy amount of injuries.
154. Players like Derek Fisher, Anthony Johnson and Aaron McKie hanging around for years.
155. Terry Cummings. And how underrated he's been.
156. Kurt Rambis, Kareem, Orlando Woolridge, Danny Schayes, Thurl Bailey, James Worthy.... Was Horace Grant the last one to wear goggles like that during games?
157. Joe Kleine being in the NBA for some reason.
158. Real play offs matchups. Knicks vs Pacers. Knicks vs Miami. Seattle vs Houston. Seattle vs Bulls. Bulls vs Pistons.
159. Was the Toine shimmy a 1 time thing? Or will something similar happen when people don't try to force the issue? Did it start here?
160. Can Walter Hermrmann please get more pt on some team? He's a player and he's got great style. Remind me of Dr J.
161. Shaq choking Eric Montross.
162. The Rockets Championship squad being incredibly good.
163. Pippen/Barkley hopping on the wagon and missing out. Just like Malone and Payton.
164. Jaric wearing his jersey backwards. Donyell forgetting his jersey.
165. David West being mentioned as a non deserving All Star.
166. David West beasting in the regular season after the All Star break. And during the playoffs.
167. Tyrone Hill being an All Star. And his Skybox Rookie Card: http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...01/232/05F.jpg
168. Did any player ever enter the court drunk?
169. Marvin Barnes snorting cocaine on the bench during games. And returning to play in the same game in which he dislocated a kneecap.
170. Playing against Greg Anthony one on one for 3 points at a Nike or Adidas tournament in Rotterdam, back in 97 or something when he was with the Sonics.
171. Dennis Rodman being born on the same day as me.
172. Drew Gooden missing game because of infected hairfollies on his legs.
173. Marvin Barnes, again, getting the nickname Tire Iron after attacking a teammate with one during his college days.
174. Are the Warriors going to get better? I don't see Davis repearting last season.
175. On that note how underrated is Stephen?
176. Seeing the North Carolina squad live in Haarlem, Netherlands which featured Shammond Williams, Vince Carter, Antwan Jamison, Serge Zwikker.
177. Speaking of which: Serge Zwikker, Geert Hammink, Rik Smits, Hank Beenders, Sven Nater, Dan Gadzuric, Franisco Elson. With Elson actually being the first Dutch player in the NBA which I like.
178. The 94 rookie class. Glenn, Kidd, Hill and other very good players without two identical letters at the end of their name.
179. Players who didn't do as much as I thought they could've done: Augmon, Walt Williams, Owens to name a few from the mid-90's.
180. Dorell Wright becoming the next Darius Miles/Tim Thomas.
181. Francisco Garcia and Childress being able to break out a la Kevin Martin/Monta Ellis if they would get the chance and touches. Actually, IMO Garcia and Childress are both better on Defense.
182. Pietrus with the Heat. Brand too. Rookie, Wade, Pietrus, Brand. Elson at center would be nice. Is Pietrus a free agent? Ah well...no way Marion will opt out.
183. TMacs second round experience.
184. Players I totally dislike: Marion, Reggie Miller, any Knicks player, Dunleavy, Bibby.
185. Me starting to appreciate Miller during his last season.
186. Mookie being such a inspiration for Pearl Jam.
187. Kids in the Hall dropping NBA reference like it's nothing.
188. Lupe Fiasco too.
189. Robert Horry looking about the same as he did in 92.
190. Michael Cage's hair. And how he never gets mentioned on ISH.
191. Waiting for the Suns nteam to get blown up. Nash & Amare & Shaq won't get them nowhere.
192. I miss the good old fights. Which is your favorite?
193. Upper Deck Collector's Choice cards with Golden Signatures. From the first series.
194. Adam Morrison breaking out. Right?
195. Who have been the biggest ******* in the NBA?
196. Did any player ever wear 66?
197. Dave Bing playing at such a high level while: almost getting blinded in one eye as a kid after falling on a nail. And returning to play after almost getting his retina detached during an nba game.
198. Charles Oakley punching then Clipper McInnis because of a personal dispute. And that being while Oakley was on the court holding a ball, and McInnis being in a courtside seat.
199. Rodman getting a six game suspension for headbutting a ref. How many games would it get you nowadays?
200. It's better than soccer.

Last edited by loot : 08-13-2008 at 12:56 PM.
loot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

loot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation hereloot has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Loot's 6000 post thread.

My 350 random things which have kept me watching the NBA year after year. Bad and good things.... 201-300

201. Aldrigde telling Ricky Davis he's a *****.
202. Chuck Hayes shooting FT's.
203. Desmond Mason shooting FT's.
204. Ben Wallace shooting FT's.
205. Lionel Simmons.
206. Mo williams missing a game due to pubic symphysitis. Look it up. And even funnier, find out how you can injure a pubic symphysis.
207. Chris Paul on DHoward.
208. Lakers actually agreeing wearing those short ass shorts in 2007-2008.
209. Kurt Thomas: "I'm the only stone cold mother****er in here. I'm the only one who wants the ball. I need to get more shots."
210. Cedric Ceballos' "Flow on". Actually that almost made me stop watching the NBA.
211. D.Armstrong's Dunk contest layup.
212. Songaila's shoulder shot.
213. Zo coming back.
214. Sean Elliot coming back.
215. Mark Davis flipping Shawn Bradley like a straw puppet.
216. Fransisco Elson's beef with Garnett after Garnett touched him in the nads.
217. Rudy Gay and Danny Granger ready to bust out.
218. Tarence Kinsey being cut, after showing he's a capable starter.
219. KBlaze videos.
220. Reggie Evans on his fight with Gasol: "He's instant offense, on both ends of the floor, I might add."
221. MTV Rock and Jock Basketball.
222. Olden Polynice getting arrested afterimpersonating a police officer.
223. Crackhead Richard Dumas. He would've been something else if he stayed clean.
224. Same goes for Roy Tarpley.
225. Darvin Ham's wife being arrested for domestic assault charge.
226. In HS, Lebron wore Nikes at the Adidas ABCD Camp and Adidas at the Nike All-American Camp.
227. Sheed getting his Championship Ring altered so it fits around his middlefinger.
228. Wade showing he's got range.
229. Moochie Norris on Seattle's injured list: Insomnia.
230. Vin Baker traded for Terell Brandon traded for Kemp. And Tyrone Hill who was thrown in, was the only player to stay healthy after that.
231. Pooh Richardson.
232. Qyntel Woods handing over his basketball card as identification, after being pulled over by Police Officers who smelled marijuana fumes coming from his car.
233. Ish having trouble writing Ben Gordon instead of Ben Gordan.
234. George McCloud missing a vital playoff game with the Pqacers in 1992 because he injured his ankle, because held his it in a "funny way" while talking on the phone.
235. Elliot not wanting his house in SA back after selling it to Rodman. He liked the house, but hey, it's Rodman we're talking about.
236. Danny Fortson.
237. Names like Szszcszscszcserbiak. Or Krtsstrstccccic.
238. Scott Pollard: "The Pistons, because when I was there they had that gay-ass horse on it." on which team had the best uniform redesign in years.
239. Wayman Tisdale. He was smooth.
240. BJ Tyler was selected by the Raptors in the expaqnsion draft. He actually retired shortly after: "Tyler accidentally fell asleep with a pack of ice on his knee, severely damaging it and thus losing all the speed for which he was famed, and subsequently had to retire."
241. Oliver Miller's mantits.
242. These rosters: Denver 97-97 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/...DEN/1997.html), Dallas 96-97 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/DAL/1997.html) and NJ 96-97 (http://www.basketball-reference.com/...NJN/1997.html). Those years had some CRAZY trades.
243. Derrick Coleman being one talented mother****er.
244. The ability of some posters here to put themselves in a position to get riducled over and over. And over.
245. NBA players airballing FT's.
246. Chuck Connors being the first nba player to shatter the backboard. With a 20 ft jumpshot.
247. Me posting a celebration thread @ 6075 instead of 6000. I wasn't aware I already passed the 6000.
248. Barkley on Mobley: "He's instant offense, on both ends of the floor, I might add."
249. Marquis Daniel's tats.
250. Chris Kaman!
251. Michael Adams running & gunning.
252. Marko Jaric wearing his jersey backwards when enetering a game.
253. Eddie Griffin checking his on the bench. Just to be sure.
254. Charles Barkley taking a paycut with the Rockets so they could sign Pippen. Always the gentleman, Pippen thought the first round exit that season with the Rockets wasn't his own fault. According to Pippen, Barkley didn't show him the desire to win also adding Barkley had a "sorry fat butt."
255. Conrad McRae fainting just before his first game in a 10 day contract with the Nuggets. He wasn't accustomed to the thin air in Denver. Sad thing is, docters later discovered a hearthailment, and advised him not to play ball anymore. McRae later died during basketball practice in 2000. One of the saddest NBA stories the past decade imo.
256. Jaric hitting Lima.
257. Wanting Shaun Livingston to succeed.
258. Playing against Greg Anthony a few minutes at a Adidas (or was it Nike?) basketball tournament in Rotterdam.
259. Woody Allen on Manute Bol: “Manute Bol is so skinny they save money on road trips. They just fax him from city to city."
260. Waiting for Sean May to get healthy. Damnit.
261. Qrich, then a Sun, about roadkill during their latest roadtrip: We killed wolves, bucks, only thing we missed is a Grizzly."
262. Xavier on Pros vs. Joes.
263. Charles Barkley bearhugging KJ into a dislocated shoulder after a win in the 90's. KJ missed 2 weeks.
264. Marv Albert on the Hawks: "They have a great bunch of outside shooters. It's just too bad they play all of their games indoors."
265. Yinka Dare's mixes.
266. Scott Pollard after suffering a stomach strain, while not playing: "I'm 36. I could have waved the towel too aggressively for all I know."
267. Sam Cassel being underrated.
268. Van Exel knowing how to defend the Malone/Stockton pick n roll: Bring a bat to the game and kill one of them.
269. Tim Duncan being a very good swimmer, who could've become a professional. He quit swimming after the training zessions were relocated to the ocean instead of pools, since Tim's afraid of sharks.
270. Kwame Brown's daughter's name is Kwameeri. Rasheed's daughter is named Rashiyah.
271. Hoping the Sam Cassel / ET jokes stop. They're old.
272. Undrafted NBA starters.
273. Kwame Brown being scared MJ would kill him, after being pulled over for speeding.
274. Exprided Pineapples videos.
275. Michael Cage.
276. The great Shimmy fest.
277. Pervis Ellison. Olowokandi, Kwame. And Sam Bowie.
278. Gilbert Arenas: "When I was new in the NBA the team veterans convinced me to shave, you know, down there, because they said the hair stinks. I used my girlfriend's razor, which was rusty and gave me keloids. The doctor prescribed medicine to dab on, but I just poured it all over. Three days later I woke up screaming. The skin was burnt off my scrotum, down to my crack, everything -- just raw flesh. I still had to run and play, so I used a numbing spray for a month until it healed. Now I use clippers."
279. Bitter Dallas fans.
280. Sonics coach Bob Hill banning players from talking to each other during practice.
281. Keon Clarke don't giving a ****.
282. Darius Miles being whistled for a defensive 3 second violation, while stopping to tie his shorts while standing under the basket.
283. Lionel Simmons injured. Nothing serious: DNP-tendonitis in wrists from overexposure to Game Boy.
284. One year later: Derrick McKey DNP-tendonitis in wrists from overexposure to Game Boy.
285. Reggie Evans checking in late during the second half of a game. He had to take an urine test at half time but couldnt produce.
286. Coleman injuring his knee during the shooting of a rebounding match against a 'Joe' on the TV show Pros vs. Joes.
287. Kedrick Perkins missing time due to an injury last year: "I was asleep. I guess whoever put my bed together didn't put it together right when I moved, so one side of my bed fell. My bed was tilted, so I got out of my bed to go push down on the other side. And when I was about getting ready to push down on the other side, the headboard started coming in. So I tried to push the headboard back so it wouldn't fall over. My foot was under the bed and the other side of the bed fell on my foot."
288. Marquis Daniels looking like a future all star. Then dissapearing.
289. Manute Bol and Muggsy Bogues playing together.
290. The face of that Dallas fan in the crowd when GS wiped them out of the first round.
291. Mark Cuban on Finley for Ming trade rumors: "I don't even think Yao Ming is worth a top-10 pick."
292. Indiana trading pg Don Buse to the Blazers. Not for another player, but for the Blazers' Marketings Manager Jon Spoelstra's services as a Management Consultant. For one week in 1983.
293. Xavier McDaniels choking other players.
294. Nowitzki doing it himself.
295. Pierce coming back after being stabbed 11 times. And winning MVP about ten years after that.
296. Dumb ish members making dumb aliasses, then getting exposed.
297. Kermit Washington's Project Contact Africa. http://projectcontactafrica.com/
298. Rick Adelman on Reggie Evans' flopping: "This guy is taking it to a whole new level. He goes down when the air conditioning comes on."
299. Kurt Rambis' looks.
300. Rip Hamilton's nickname coming from this: "Hamilton inherited his nickname from his father, who used to rip his diapers as a baby." Too good to be true.

Last edited by loot : 08-13-2008 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:52 AM   #3
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats on 6000 posts.

Jesus christ, you had 1000 posts in may 2007, and one year and three months later, you have another 5000?!
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:57 AM   #4
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

hm now that you mention it, looks like it was 3000 back then.

thanks!

here's My 350 random things which have kept me watching the NBA year after year. Bad and good things.... 301-350:

301. Calvin Booth and Keith Closs. Shawn Bradley and George Mhuresan.
302. Putting the TV on mute because every announcer is ****ing irritating. Especially in the Netherlands, where they can't pronounce any name.
303. Andrew Bynum adressing the media after a game with his mouthpiece still in.
304. The Clippers looking like a pretty good team and making some big moves. I don't know if I'm still a fan.
305. Tim Thomas who can't feel his face.
306. Bison Dele walking away from quite some money.
307. 2001: John Starks missing a game because of a twisted testicle. Yes I know it hurts. Testicular torsion they called it.
308. Julius Hodge sleeping on Denver's gym floor the night before training camp started.
309. Jason Williams got a tattoo in Japanese signs, saying "**** you".
310. Donyell Marshall after buying his number 42 from teammate Mengke Bateer: "Those Europeans, they know how to negotiate." Bateer is Mongolian.
311. Hoping Derrick Rrose would wear #5 with the Bulls so I could sell my authentic Jalen Rose jersey on ebay.
312. Sheed, after being pulled over by police and asked if there was any weed in his car: "No, we smoked it all up."
313. Bimbo Coles. Always wondered why you would go by that nickname, untill I found out his real name: Vernell Eufaye.
314. Stephen Jackson.
315. The fact that I didn't know this: "Sean Elliot and Alonzo Mourning both lost kidneys to the same anti-inflamatories that killed boston celtic Reggie Lewis."
316. Mamhoud Abdul-Rauf's antics.
317. George Karl after his bucks lost a game: "I'm not criticizing the referees at all, but it was a poorly officiated game."
318. Sam Cassel's huge bullocks walk.
319. Finley on losing Wang Zhizhi: "It would be good to have him, but we're not going to miss him. We'll find the two or three points from somewhere else."
320. NBA Thugs. They've got nothing on Sly Williams.
321. Ish members trying to piss me off by dissing the Clippers. Doesn't work, for as long as I've been a fan, they've sucked.
322. Dajuan Wagner coming back after having a part of his colon removed. He had injury upon injury before doctors discovered he suffered from colitis. He could've been one of the better scorers in the league imo. Arenas before Arenas?
323. Dirk Nowitzki injuring his ankle -and missing the game- after putting his shoe on improperly, and stomping his foot on the sloor to get it on right.
324. Artest and Brand getting into a fistfight as teammates during AAU squad warm ups.
325. Kevin Willis beating Charles Oakley on that made-for-TV weightlifting competition
326. This: "Chris Paul was reprimanded with a paddle that had “Board of Corrections” written on one side and “Victim Sign Here” on the other" WTF?
327. Maggette being upset with a call during a game, and slamming the scorers table. He dislocated the ring and little fingers on his right hand and ended up with a cast and a four-week vacation.
328. Laettner, when news broke about him and Stackhouse allegedly fighting on the team plane: "It wasn't a fight. He punched me one time, that's all. I don't fight at 30,000 feet. I have an education."
329. Laker fans hailing every signee and draft pick as the next all star. Clockwork.
330. Larry Hughes wanting to have a tat with all six verses of Psalm 23 across his torso from neck to navel. Instead the guy who did his ink gave him a "Though I Walk Through The Valley of The Shadow of Death, I Shall Fear No Man." on his left arm.
331. Dallas fans still crying over their lost finals against the Heat. Take it to the rim and you'll get calls.
332. Shaq thinking he's superman, although he broke both his wrists while impersonating Spiderman as a kid. So Superman can't shoot free throws because he failed at being Spiderman.
333. Szszcerbiak getting chased by a female admirer. Probably the best (wo)man to man defense he saw that game.
334. The strange stories of Tony Harris, John Brisker and Bison Dele.
335. Joey Crawford's antics.
336. Sheed's one day stint with the Hawks.
337. Waiting for Adam Morrison to start looking like anything resembling an NBA player.
338. Michael Redd and Dwyane Wade buying churches for their father and mother.
339. Jarron Collins missed the start of training camp in Utah while suffering from "severe sunburn."
340. Yinka Dare.
341. Vince Carter paying for his own life sized bronse statue at his former high school.
342. Ira Newble spending 8 days in hospital due to an ingrown nosehair. I love these type of DNP's and injuries.
343. Mike Sweetney's mantits.
344. Bill Russel vomiting before EVERY game.
345. "AI offense" Get the ball to AI and clear out. - Kevin Ollie.
346. Wesley Person and Michael Finley. Nice draft picks, Phoenix.
347. Isaac Austin's monster contract.
348. Kemp in Cleveland leading a squad with Big Z, Knight, Derek Anderson, Wesley Person and Cedric Henderson to the playoffs. Talk about lacking a supporting cast?
349. Those horrible Pacers, Raptors, Grizzlies, Rockets, Pistons and Sonics jerseys somewhere late in the '90.s
350. My celebration threads always flunking.

Last edited by loot : 08-13-2008 at 10:03 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:12 AM   #5
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Holy crap, this thread is epic. E.P.I.C. (Equestrian Pornographers International Committee)

Congrats on the milestone, you're one of my favourite posters!
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Congratulations Loot.

You are one of the posters that i respect in this site, and I hope we can be good friends in real life.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:22 AM   #7
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Congratulations Loot.

You are one of the posters that i respect in this site, and I hope we can be good friends in real life.
...and this is the part where we can expect to not see loot for 2 or so weeks.

Anyway, congrats loot! Keep up the solid posting.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:40 AM   #8
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

...u...r...nutz..and...congrats...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:41 AM   #9
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Good Job loot.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:44 AM   #10
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
Congratulations Loot.

well done loot!
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:46 AM   #11
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Congrats on 6000 posts.

Jesus christ, you had 1000 posts in may 2007, and one year and three months later, you have another 5000?!

How did you find that out?
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 10:48 AM   #12
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Loot,

Do you remember when Andrew DeClerq of the Celtics dove head first for a loose ball against Alonzo Mourning. DeClerq ended up leaving a HUGE golf ball imprinted dent on the side of Mourning's head.

Anthony Bowie's timeout call in the closing seconds of a game that was already out of reach. Bowie was 1 assist away from a triple-double. He grabbed the rebound and called the TO.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #13
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

loot is my idol.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:29 PM   #14
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Great poster. And yes I'd love to find a Reggie Lewis jersey as well.

Try MitchellandNess.com. Probably hella expensive.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:59 PM   #15
loot
H.U.M.A.N. World

Thanks guys.

Actually I found my Reggie Lewis jersey in the meantime. An old Champion one. Perfect. I also got my hands on a Brad Daugherty jersey 3 weeks ago. No I've got to get Strickland, Willis, Perkins and Lionel Simmons.

Tarik I don't remember those, sounds great hahahah.....
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: