Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 10-13-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
L.O.J.
Kids at the park dunk on me

L.O.J. has an OK reputation so far
Default So I ran into some Kings guys at the mall...

I was at Arden mall yesterday, all of a sudden I see a crowd gathering around a big ass dude right in the middle of the mall. I was like who the hell is this?

It turned out to be Adam Prada. It was some PR event so they were handing out magazines and balls, so I got his autograph.

I was just walking around the mall and ran into a few more guys:

Salmons: He was really active. Not that tall, maybe 6'4. He's wierd looking. He looks a little biggeer than last yr. He seemed like an okay guy, not totally into it but he was being social.

Shareef: He was sitting behind the security desk in front JcPenney. Totally lifeless. He responded to every question with one word answers like "yeh" and "uh-huh." He said his rehab was going good and he is fasting (he's muslim) throughout practices and stuff. He really seemed like someone who didn't want to be there.

Coach Theus: He has a million dollar smile. Energy and charisma ooze from this guy. He started calling me out about my Stanford sweatshirt and we had a little chat about his college days. He was saying he's really optimistic. He came off as a really good guy and really talkative totally the opposite of when I met Coach Muss.

K Mart: He was their with a buddy and we started bugging them about how he looked like Kevin's brother. : But they were cool about it. Kevin seemed to be having a good time being out and with the fans. I've met him before and he seemed like a fun guy both times.

Yeh, nice surprise at the mall. Got some autographs, took some pictures. Pretty cool day.
L.O.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 07:54 PM   #2
Kings_Alex
Sugar K

Kings_Alex has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So I ran into some Kings guys at the mall...

May I see the pictures you took?
Kings_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:49 PM   #3
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default Re: So I ran into some Kings guys at the mall...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Alex
May I see the pictures you took?
I'll edit them and put 'em up later.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: