Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 07-24-2006, 07:18 PM   #16
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Houstons contract is gone. poof. done. I would rather have Francis than K-mart. You know why? Becuase I would rather have a 20ppg PF, than ANOTHER 8ppg guard. Phili won't give Boston AI, they aren't that dumb. Do you even watch the Knicks? Obviously not. And high school don't start till september. I'm only 14. You are probably 35, Living with your momma, and posting on a message board because you have no job or girlfriend. So you are the bum

Well, seeing that KMart is a 10ppg PF, I guess you're talking about someone else.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 07:52 PM   #17
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

KnickFan4Life2 has not been impressing people

Regardless, K-mart is currently a better player than Francis. K-mart would also be a better fit on the team
KnickFan4Life2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:30 PM   #18
Chrispbosh4
I brick open layups

Chrispbosh4 has no real reputation yet.

Martins crap, needs a REALLY GOOD PG to get him motivated, he should have never left new jersey , or and im sure than Kenyon and Steph would be such great pals.

That trade would have you in the returns section of K-Mart. He would just clog up the news papers and the bench.

Plus K-Mart is not a player with all star mentality, Francis has had in many times, i wish the Knicks could just cut him so he wouldn't be ruining any chance of resparking his career

Last edited by Chrispbosh4 : 07-24-2006 at 08:33 PM.
Chrispbosh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 08:45 PM   #19
mr. chew
I hit open layups

mr. chew has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnickFan4Life2
Houstons contract is gone. poof. done. I would rather have Francis than K-mart. You know why? Becuase I would rather have a 20ppg PF, than ANOTHER 8ppg guard. Phili won't give Boston AI, they aren't that dumb. Do you even watch the Knicks? Obviously not. And high school don't start till september. I'm only 14. You are probably 35, Living with your momma, and posting on a message board because you have no job or girlfriend. So you are the bum

kid dolan,

do you know what luxury tax is? salary cap? i didnt think so.

please be informed before you post something. oh and by the way kenyon martinhas never avgd more than 17 a game. get your facts straight little one.

that explains it, a mis-informed kid. 14 years old says it all. read a book. go watch pokemon. play with gi joe. pick your nose. do something.

youre an assclown. go play somewhere, im busy.
mr. chew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:10 PM   #20
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. chew
kid dolan,

do you know what luxury tax is? salary cap? i didnt think so.

please be informed before you post something. oh and by the way kenyon martinhas never avgd more than 17 a game. get your facts straight little one.

that explains it, a mis-informed kid. 14 years old says it all. read a book. go watch pokemon. play with gi joe. pick your nose. do something.

youre an assclown. go play somewhere, im busy.

You are busy living with your mom and not having a job. I care nothing about these "luxury taxes". Anything to get the W. I don't play pokemone, watch gi joe, or pick my nose. But you could tell me all about those things right. I don't care if I don't have exact numbers, I took an educated guess. You are a bum by day, and a momma's boy by night. Since you sleep with her. I will go play basketball when the sun comes up, but you will still be in bed with your momma
Old 07-25-2006, 03:06 AM   #21
ittybitty814
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ittybitty814 has an OK reputation so far

as stated this kid is 14, been watching the knicks since marbury came, never seen a real knicks team, probably forgotten at one point we made the playoffs for about 15 straight years, knickfan4life2 first go watch some tapes of 70s knicks or 94 knicks, then realize our entire roster is garbage compared to them, then come back and post more educated posts because they stuff u r posting is garbage, sure kmart may be a better player than al but theres 3 things making al better hes younger, better contract, and not injury prone. there is more to making a basketball team than stock piling talent, for example look at how bad our team is now, or did u go to the zeke school for ruining storied sports franchises? so stop posting this bullshiate ur making us all look bad.
ittybitty814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 09:13 AM   #22
mr. chew
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty814
as stated this kid is 14, been watching the knicks since marbury came, never seen a real knicks team, probably forgotten at one point we made the playoffs for about 15 straight years, knickfan4life2 first go watch some tapes of 70s knicks or 94 knicks, then realize our entire roster is garbage compared to them, then come back and post more educated posts because they stuff u r posting is garbage, sure kmart may be a better player than al but theres 3 things making al better hes younger, better contract, and not injury prone. there is more to making a basketball team than stock piling talent, for example look at how bad our team is now, or did u go to the zeke school for ruining storied sports franchises? so stop posting this bullshiate ur making us all look bad.

AMEN!
Old 07-25-2006, 10:30 AM   #23
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ittybitty814

every team has its ups and downs. You cannot be good every year, it just won't happen. Stop living in your little fantasy world where we play as good as the 94' knicks, or the 99' knicks. It will take some time. I will make whoever I please look bad. Trading Francis for ANYONE would be a good idea.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:47 AM   #24
mr. chew
I hit open layups

Thumbs down

Quote:
every team has its ups and downs. You cannot be good every year, it just won't happen. Stop living in your little fantasy world where we play as good as the 94' knicks, or the 99' knicks. It will take some time. I will make whoever I please look bad. Trading Francis for ANYONE would be a good idea.

no it wont.
Old 07-25-2006, 10:51 AM   #25
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

no what won't?
Old 07-25-2006, 11:37 AM   #26
ittybitty814
Can barely lace up my sneakers

ittybitty814 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

wtf are u talking about, you clearly didnt read what i said. where did i say this team is like the 94 or 99 knicks??? i told u to go watch some videos of those teams since you clearly cant remember them playins since you were like 2 at the time. ur the one living in the fantasy world that we are actually gonna make the playoffs next year by signing even worse contracts than we already have. and trading away francis good idea, yes.

"you must be an idiot, Hardaway and Houston's contracts are now off our hands. WE CAN PAY MARTIN. The celtics would love Francis, they are loading up on guards. You must not follow the NBA"

then wtf is this about keeping hardaway just to let his contract off the books, plus being able to resign ariza, wouldve been so much better. and im also pretty sure we are still paying AH. you cant just throw around money at anyone. and fine just keeping making all knicks look bad with your complete ignorance, as with superboy i just wont listen to u.
ittybitty814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 11:44 AM   #27
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

we will make the playoffs next year, have some faith in your team. I was saying that you live in a fantasy world where signing players like Al Jefferson will make us as good as the 94 knicks. Go obtain some faith in the knicks and then come back here
Old 07-25-2006, 12:08 PM   #28
mr. chew
I hit open layups

Quote:
we will make the playoffs next year, have some faith in your team. I was saying that you live in a fantasy world where signing players like Al Jefferson will make us as good as the 94 knicks. Go obtain some faith in the knicks and then come back here

Defense wins championships.
Name one person on this team that plays defense.
Old 07-25-2006, 12:20 PM   #29
KnickFan4Life2
Banned

richardson, ha, I named 1, you are dumb
Old 07-25-2006, 12:27 PM   #30
mr. chew
I hit open layups

Quote:
richardson, ha, I named 1, you are dumb

haha.

are you serious? his defense was so good that the knicks went on to win 23 games! great defense! im sure kobe is scared to come to play the knicks because quentin richardson is guarding him. the guy played 55 games. if you wanna talk about qrich, you should be talkin about how he has a bad back and how he cant even get in the game rather than his defense.

momma raised a fool.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: