Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-21-2006, 02:57 PM   #16
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
For only about 9 games

Webber / Howard / Wallace

or Webber/Howard/Strickland
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:47 PM   #17
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
or Webber/Howard/Strickland

Don't know... It seemed like a bad fit. Though strickland did get a huge number of assists, Howard and Webber couldn't seem to play off his penetration.
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:58 PM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Hakeem/Clyde/Charles

Kemp/Payton/Schremph

Malone/Murphy/Rudy T
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:02 PM   #19
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh i forgot to name my trio that was fun as hell to watch. They didnt play together very long and you could tell they wouldnt last, but when the Cavs had LeBron, Darius Miles and Ricky Davis at the beginning of Bron's rookie year it was insane to watch
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:09 PM   #20
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

best CURRENT trio -
J Kidd, VC, RJ
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:11 PM   #21
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
best CURRENT trio -
J Kidd, VC, RJ

I dunno about the BEST but they're pretty damn good. I'd still take a few trios over them. Nash/Marion/Amare is probably my favorite right now
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:41 PM   #22
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

Bell, Biv, Devoe

Last edited by Tarik One : 07-21-2006 at 04:44 PM.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 04:58 PM   #23
PHXphan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

PHXphan has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniFan
best CURRENT trio -
J Kidd, VC, RJ
nash is better than kidd, marion equal to vince, and amare is better than rj
PHXphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:14 PM   #24
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

I think one that was overlooked is Shaq, Kobe, and Glen Rice.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:17 PM   #25
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

J/P/R won 72 games... not quite sure how you can argue against that one... although I think there was either a Sixer or Laker team that won very high 60s and had a big three. that could compete.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:20 PM   #26
jan803
High school junior varsity star

jan803 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I think one that was overlooked is Shaq, Kobe, and Glen Rice.

i don't think it was overlooked.

imo it was really shaq/kobe and any player (bit of exaggeration, but you get my point)

laker fans remember rice as a guy who really had a hard time getting his own shot; was kind of whiny and his wife was whinier still.

i really don't want that as an ALL-TIME trio as a lakers fan so using fox as the 3rd guy is better.
jan803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:23 PM   #27
Juvenile
High School Varsity 12th Man

Juvenile has no real reputation yet.

most exciting was GP/Schrempf/Kemp, my 3 favourite players
Juvenile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 05:41 PM   #28
disco
Great young streetballer

disco has no real reputation yet.

i would say Chamberlain/West/Baylor are the best three players to play in a same team at the same time. However, they didn't win a title together (Baylor wasn't really involved with the '72 team)

Magic/Jabbar/Worthy, Jordan/Pippen/Grant and Jordan/Pippen/Rodman were the best trios I've ever seen.
disco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:10 PM   #29
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Run TMC
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:21 PM   #30
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Default ljk

Randy Foye/Allan Ray/Kyle Lowry

Marcus Williams/Rudy G**/Hilton Armstrong

Earl Monroe/Walt Frazier/?

Muhammad Ali/Holyfield/Mike Tyson

Larry Holmes/Joe Frazier/Chris Byrd
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: