Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far
Default How do i burn songs I downloaded from limewire?

and how do I post links to the songs on here?
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: How do i burn songs I downloaded from limewire?

getting a burning software. you can pretty much download one of the internet
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 05:06 PM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I assume you have Windows Media Player. Just put in the blank CD, and select the WMP option.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:28 PM   #4
space
Local High School Star

space has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
getting a burning software. you can pretty much download one of the internet

such as nero 7 :)
space is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:41 PM   #5
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If you intend to use WMP make sure youve updated it because many of the older versions in the past dont provide burn capabilities. I use Nero which is easy & very straightforward....

My advice to you though man, douce limewire off your pc and do it quick... That program is a heaven for viruses waiting to botch your computer up.
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 10:00 PM   #6
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
If you intend to use WMP make sure youve updated it because many of the older versions in the past dont provide burn capabilities. I use Nero which is easy & very straightforward....

My advice to you though man, douce limewire off your pc and do it quick... That program is a heaven for viruses waiting to botch your computer up.
thanx i intend to, just needs to burn these songs
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: