Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 10-16-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here
Default XBOX 360 NBA 2k8 League

Lets get this going.

RULES

1. 200 Posts
2. After the game post the results in this thread.
3. Do Not turn off your xbox or unplug the Ethernet.

I think the only fair way to do this is a draft if we don't the people with the celts suns spurs and rockets will kill the rest of us.

So come in and say what team you would like.

I'll take the sixers.

ISH NAMES --------------XBL GT
Cannonball---------------Cannonball3 ----Sixers
hotsizzle------------------hotsizzle869 ----
Raindrops-----------------foye for mvp----Timberwolves
baseketball4life------------lakersk0be24 ----Celtics
RomoSexual---------------BOONDOCK S4INT1 ----Mavs

Last edited by Cannonball : 10-17-2007 at 10:30 AM.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:41 PM   #2
Raindrops
I hit open layups

Raindrops has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: XBOX 360 NBA 2k8 League

I know that I dont have 200 posts, or even close to it, but I joined last spring and just havent posted during the summer at all. I will be the Twolves, if you dont want to let me in though thats fine, no hard feelings.
Raindrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 03:43 PM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Post your XBL gamer tag.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:14 PM   #4
Raindrops
I hit open layups

Raindrops has an OK reputation so far

my gamertag is foye for mvp

yeah i know, its awful
Raindrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 04:38 PM   #5
chains5000
From Out Of Nowhere

chains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechains5000 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

What times would the games be played? I live in Europe...
chains5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

hotsizzle869. Post this on the NBA forum
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #7
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
hell naw. To hard to find.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:07 PM   #8
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
what team do you want?
Old 10-17-2007, 01:31 AM   #9
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

come on ppl! adam cz? Gobb?
Old 10-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #10
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

im in gimme the celtics

gamertag

lakersk0be24

btw i already added u cannonball
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 10:25 AM   #11
RomoSexual

I want the Mavericks

XBOX LIVE NAME IS BOONDOCK S4INT1

ADD ME PLEASE
Old 10-17-2007, 10:42 AM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Just so you guys know you can add friends from xbox.com All you have to do is click sign in and type the email you used to sign up and password. Then just click on your name and go to friends and then add friends. Much easier to copy and paste than to controller all those in.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:43 AM   #13
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wish I didn't sell my 360
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:22 AM   #14
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
wish I didn't sell my 360
If you have some spare cash they sell the cores for dirt cheap now.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:28 PM   #15
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
If you have some spare cash they sell the cores for dirt cheap now.
bummmmmmmp
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: