Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-17-2007, 10:43 PM   #1
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far
Default I Like a girl

I met at a convention show in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago. She's in the optical lenses wholesale and me in the automotive field.

I talked to her friend/coworker more than her coz I didn't want to give her any ideas that I like her. I even met the her boss and she agreed to give me a job interview whenever I wanted to. Anyways, to my surprise their company is within 10 minutes from my house.

I have no problem meeting women and making them fall for me but this girl is special and I want to make it special, so my big question is....

Would it be better for me to get a job at her place and or just give her friend a call and ask her to hook me up?

Thank you.

Any suggestions are welcome.

ps. I don't normally ask for advice regarding this matter but I think she may be The One :)
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:03 PM   #2
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: I Like a girl

You have barely met her, but you think she be the one?
And your thinking of switching jobs to be closer to her?

Dude that is desperate BS. You dont want to work for the same company anyway.
Friggin get her number and ask her out first.

for fecks sake
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:13 PM   #3
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
I met at a convention show in Las Vegas 2 weeks ago. She's in the optical lenses wholesale and me in the automotive field.

I talked to her friend/coworker more than her coz I didn't want to give her any ideas that I like her. I even met the her boss and she agreed to give me a job interview whenever I wanted to. Anyways, to my surprise their company is within 10 minutes from my house.

I have no problem meeting women and making them fall for me but this girl is special and I want to make it special, so my big question is....

Would it be better for me to get a job at her place and or just give her friend a call and ask her to hook me up?

Thank you.

ps. I don't normally ask for advice regarding this matter but I think she may be The One :)

You are either a sex addict or a virgin.

You gotta stop this man.....
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:17 PM   #4
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

Or the horrible combination of a sex addicted virgin.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:24 PM   #5
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewwem22
Or the horrible combination of a sex addicted virgin.
that's it
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:26 PM   #6
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You're just gonna end up having sex with her constantly, then making a topic saying "Can I get STD's from having sex with sexy women?".
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 11:40 PM   #7
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Quote:

Lost my virginity when I was 15.

I think I am a sex addict, I think of sex and p*ssy every minute. Sometimes when I take my lunch I don't even go to eat, but instead I call up one of my hunnies and she comes over and we go to the motel across the street and have sex.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #8
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

Thank you.

I dont know about this....might be a little weird at first....give it some more time to get to know her....and dont ask her to hook you up
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:21 AM   #9
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Lost my virginity when I was 15.

I think I am a sex addict, I think of sex and p*ssy every minute. Sometimes when I take my lunch I don't even go to eat, but instead I call up one of my hunnies and she comes over and we go to the motel across the street and have sex.

Don't we feel special. Couple of things I want to say:

1)Ask the girl out

2)Stop nailing all these women before you get AIDS(maybe you already have it)

3)Get help. You are clearly addicted to sex. Pick one woman, and **** only that woman.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 12:24 AM   #10
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

LET ME END THIS STUPID THREAD....

hey Beau Boy.... How's my team lookin?

YOU GOTTA LOVE FOOTBALL!!!

Bring somethin diferent from time to time.....

I don't always talk about 9-11 ya know.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:26 AM   #11
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
LET ME END THIS STUPID THREAD....

hey Beau Boy.... How's my team lookin?

YOU GOTTA LOVE FOOTBALL!!!

Bring somethin diferent from time to time.....

I don't always talk about 9-11 ya know.

dude how many players are in your league...that roster is sick
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:01 AM   #12
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Don't we feel special. Couple of things I want to say:

1)Ask the girl out

2)Stop nailing all these women before you get AIDS(maybe you already have it)

3)Get help. You are clearly addicted to sex. Pick one woman, and **** only that woman.

Don't even know if she has a boyfriend or not. We had like a 10 seconds interaction thats it. She's got a nice voice, her booty is bangin, her butt is off the hook and she's got this pretty innocent face.

Tomorrow is Thursday, I will be calling her company and talk to her friend a bit to see if I can make a move and find out more about her.

Wish me luck ;)

Yep i'm crazy like that and women love me because of that.

I have too many women to choose from but I think this girl may be The One for me and she seem young more than likely around my age.

Last edited by beau_boy04 : 10-18-2007 at 01:12 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:06 AM   #13
K.Koscik
KobendLebronRBothGood

K.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected posterK.Koscik is a pretty well-respected poster

10 Seconds? Maybe she'll be the one to bang a few times.
K.Koscik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:09 AM   #14
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardBullsFan
dude how many players are in your league...that roster is sick

Yep... That's how I play on Yahoo.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:16 AM   #15
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.Koscik
10 Seconds? Maybe she'll be the one to bang a few times.

more than that... if she's got the personality to go with her bangin booty I would love to marry her and have 2-3 kids and FINALLY QUIT BEING A PLAYA FOR LIFE.

One of my best friend told me NOT TO EVER GET MARRIED, he said knowing me I will never be faithfull long enough to a woman. I'd like to disagreee
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: