Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-18-2007, 01:20 AM   #16
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation
Default Re: I Like a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
more than that... if she's got the personality to go with her bangin booty I would love to marry her and have 2-3 kids and FINALLY QUIT BEING A PLAYA FOR LIFE.

One of my best friend told me NOT TO EVER GET MARRIED, he said knowing me I will never be faithfull long enough to a woman. I'd like to disagreee

Your friend is right. I'd bet money if you got a girlfriend, you'd cheat on her within a month.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:34 AM   #17
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

beau_boy04 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Don't we feel special. Couple of things I want to say:

1)Ask the girl out

2)Stop nailing all these women before you get AIDS(maybe you already have it)

3)Get help. You are clearly addicted to sex. Pick one woman, and **** only that woman.

2. I always wear protection. Only done it twice without it.

3. What kind of help are talking about here? making love is a good thing right? Pick one woman and **** only that woman? is that even remotely possible? all my friends are married and have affairs out of their marriage. But I have surpassed them all and I'm not doing anything wrong right? I'm single and enjoying life right?

I would like to make a promise here in ISH. If I become this girl's boyfriend I promise to be faithfull to her as long as she is loyal too.
beau_boy04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:37 AM   #18
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

How many women friends do you have. Every week you have a topic on some chick, either doing it on a park bench, a chick you work with, something.

Are you a 'player' a male slut, a gigolo or something?

Last edited by L.Kizzle : 10-18-2007 at 01:59 AM.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:37 AM   #19
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by beau_boy04
[/b]

2. I always wear protection. Only done it twice without it.

3. What kind of help are talking about here? making love is a good thing right? Pick one woman and **** only that woman? is that even remotely possible? all my friends are married and have affairs out of their marriage. But I have surpassed them all and I'm not doing anything wrong right? I'm single and enjoying life right?

I would like to make a promise here in ISH. If I become this girl's boyfriend I promise to be faithfull to her as long as she is loyal too.

Go see a psychiatrist. If you eat, breathe, and sleep sex, something is very wrong. Being faithful is possible. It's not surprising your friends are cheaters also. No wonder divorce rate is over 50%. You guys can't keep your ***** in your pants for more than 20 minutes at a time.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:49 AM   #20
Durant35
Banned

Durant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this board

Kiss My Ass

Durant35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:52 AM   #21
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 01:52 AM   #22
Durant35
Banned

Durant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this boardDurant35 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Home many women friends do you have. Every week you have a topic on some chick, either doing it on a park bench, a chick you work with, something.

Are you a 'player' a male slut, a gigolo or something?

L.Kizzle are you friends with Jeff can you PM him about activating my Lebron23 account if you are not doing anything. I send him some e-mail because i cannot private message other poster using this account.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:54 AM   #23
Durant35
Banned

Old 10-18-2007, 01:56 AM   #24
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Old 10-18-2007, 01:57 AM   #25
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

Old 10-18-2007, 05:14 AM   #26
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It sounds like you never even hook up with girls often. You didnt want to talk to her because "you didnt want her to know you liked her??" Dude man, sounds like a scared virgin to me. You are not supposed to ignore the girl you want and talk to the friend. She probably thinks your into the friend. Actually, because you made no impression on her, she probably doesnt even remember you or for sure hasnt thought twice about you. You had a great situation there. If you talked to her more, you couldve made contact and left a good impression, setting up for the next time you see her. Now you just plain sound desperate
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:42 AM   #27
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

I just found out today she is married, not sure if she was just saying it or whatnot. Anyways, I'll try to find out if she is really married or just playing hard to get. If she's married like she said then I guess I will continue on and **** as many women as I can until I find someone like her.

Regards,
R
Old 10-19-2007, 02:04 AM   #28
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

LOL
Old 10-20-2007, 01:43 AM   #29
beau_boy04
Local High School Star

Today after work I met a girl at the grocery store and she was wearing a nice white "Bebe" tank top and blablabla I think another one is going to bite the dust soon.

I'll keep you guys posted.

ps. this girl is from Sinaloa, Mexico. Extremely sexy and love her curly hair and she's got a nice pair of boobs as well.
Old 10-20-2007, 02:13 AM   #30
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

dear beauboy,

do you have aids?

you need to get tested daily for all kinds of STDs

have a nice day, b4life
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: