Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 10-24-2007, 03:37 PM   #16
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: preseason

Darko shouldn't be playing if he's got the flu, stupid move on Ivaroni's part.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 08:25 PM   #17
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

: seems like many grizz fans here have the problem of living too far away (I don't live in the US either).

Even though it's preseason, great showing by Lowry. And again it's preseason, so Darko -or any player for that matter- should rest if sick.
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:54 AM   #18
justafan
I airball my layups

justafan has an OK reputation so far

they beat houstion again and darko had 3 blocks and what the strating line up look like
justafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 06:02 AM   #19
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kinsey had a nice game; 12 points / 4 rebounds / 3 steals. I can rest now, now that I know Kinsey has played and played hard.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 09:41 AM   #20
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafan
they beat houstion again and darko had 3 blocks and what the strating line up look like

stoudamire
kinsey
gay
swift
darko
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 05:33 PM   #21
marny_navis
Banned

marny_navis has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMedallist
I want to ask you people, cause you have seen him playing. How is Navarro doing this first matches in Memphis?

¿Will he fit in the team? I think it's possible to play with Conley/Damon, Navarro and Miller, since coach Iavaroni seems to prefer Rudy Gay as a 4. ¿What do you think?.

ot but how'd you get the upside down question marks?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by justafan

stoudamire
kinsey
gay
swift
darko

and where's pau? is he injured?
marny_navis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 08:57 PM   #22
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
and where's pau? is he injured?

yeah he sprained his ankle a couple games ago.. he should be fine for the start of the season from what i have heard
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:54 AM   #23
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny_navis
ot but how'd you get the upside down question marks?

Haha, spanish keyboard, I guess.

¿¿¿¿

Last edited by berraco : 10-26-2007 at 03:56 AM.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #24
justafan
I airball my layups

justafan has an OK reputation so far

conley had 9ast in 15min and andre brown will he get pt and do yall have a league watch or something where we could talk about all the game with out strating a new thread
justafan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: