Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 10-18-2007, 09:05 AM   #1
Quickness
High School Varsity 6th Man

Default how bout that pack?

first off Id like to say hey i have just registered here im a huge N.C.State fan has been my favorite team my whole life . but how do you think the wolfpack will do this year. Gavin Grant is talking big like NCAA championship and stuff. We have a great lineup this year we got JJ hickson at SF a mcdonalds high school american and sidney lowe just loves the dude and is trying to convince him to stay for more years already. we have a very tall versatile team I have no idea whos playing what positions this year due to everyone having great potential at every position I know degang will start at PG. We have Ben Mccaully at Center. Brandon Costner at PF. Courtney fells with amazing speed and athleticism and gavin grant who will be one of the key players on the team. even though Johnny Thomas is out for the season and hernandez is out for a while. I think we will have a really successful year and im really looking forward to it. how do you think the pack will fare this year?
Quickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:24 AM   #2
Feltonian
Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: how bout that pack?

It seems like the team really came together when Atsur came back last year. I think they have a really talented backcourt. I'm worried about the PG situation. I think they should be top 4 in the ACC. Hopefully former PG Lowe can make something out of his new PG.
Feltonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 06:24 AM   #3
Quickness

after seeing the name posting I was like oh **** UNCs always better im gonna get some slack. thanks for not saying how much UNC beast. because i mean **** there too good for every team, they really fell apart in the second half to not make it to the national championship last year.
Old 10-25-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
Quickness

not sure if we're allowed to bring up the topic by p osting again if its not allowed please tell me
Old 10-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Quick thought:

Will underachieve during reg. season in most experts minds (still make tourny easily though).
Will have a strong ACC tourny showing (finals appearance) which will give them momentum.
Get to at least the sweet 16 and will go further depending on matchups.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: