Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 10-19-2007, 07:38 PM   #46
Heretik32
Myrrh

Default Re: NBA Players You Hate, and Why

I still don't hate people I don't know. I dislike Kobe, but that's as far as it gets.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #47
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!

I hate D-Wade(just cant stand watching him)

Tony Parker (travels, floaters) is just annoying.

Andrei Kirelenko (Ugliest player in the league)

Yao, who wants to see a turnaround j from 12 feet every god damn possesion, or a drop step, jump 2 inches dunk?
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 09:06 PM   #48
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Nate Robinson--classic napoleon complex

Darius Miles--bad attitute, poor work ethic, has a great NBA body and has completely wasted that, and his potential

Antoine Walker--just a lazy, worthless player who always has a stupid look on his face

Kobe--I respect his work ethic, acknowledge his talent, and recognize what he has accomplished, but he has a rotten attitude. Brought up the former points b/c I didn't want to sound like a total h@ter

Brendan Haywood--big body who does nothing with that size in which he was blessed with

Robert Horry--completely skips the regular season

Shawn Marion--excessive whining and complaining
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 04:43 AM   #49
bd#1pguard
High School Varsity 12th Man

man this is a trade for venting...

i hate a lot of players god this is gonna be too long

newly hated devin harris for flopping like a baby back ***** a couple nights ago with brad miller (check Youtube)

ginobili, parker, all other floppers except vlade divac, hate them all

fisher for hitting the least needed shots against my warriors in the playoffs, and because during the post game magic johnson saying that the lakers would not have won any championships without him waht a bunch of bull, what hte hell does anyone agree with that?

milicic, stojakovic, divac, radmanovic, any other cetnik (serb) that plays in this league and holds up three fingers during the games as if it means three pointer, ****in prejudice genocidal ******s

ray allen for being a white black man

rick fox and kevin garnett for getting punched by kings (christie and peeler) and still beating them in the end

and horry for that lucky shot from the top of the key

oh and derek fisher ****in blows

and deron williams, why the hell does anyone think that he has the potential to be the second or even top five pguard in the league this year when he got ate by bd in the semis, two fouls per thirty seconds at the beginning of four of the five games

and pau gasol for his parents not loving him enough to finish his first name
bd#1pguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 04:48 AM   #50
Pavel Podkolzin1
Banned

Tim Duncan.
Pavel Podkolzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:05 AM   #51
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel Podkolzin1
Tim Duncan.

Same here :)
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:08 AM   #52
VCMVP1551
NBA sixth man of the year

Anderson Varejao- For flopping so much, demanding 10 million a year and taking bad shots. I am convinced he is gay too.

Devin Harris- Another flopper who travels on EVERY single drive to the basket

Allen Iverson- Arguably the most selfish player in league history. A guy who often averages 26-27 FGA per game while shooting 39-41%. A waste of talent.

JJ Redick- Just for Better Basketball calling him arguably the best shooter in basketball history

Carmelo Anthony- For being a pussy and running from a fight he started. I also hate the nickname Melo too.

Bruce Bowen- For running from VC when VC was about to kick his ass

Ben Wallace- For flopping against Shaq and I hate the way he acts

Sasha Pavlovic- I hate the way he looks, I hate his name and he is greedy.
VCMVP1551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 05:27 AM   #53
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
Yao, who wants to see a turnaround j from 12 feet every god damn possesion, or a drop step, jump 2 inches dunk?

If you seriously think that's all Yao does, you obviously haven't seen the guy play a lick of basketball. (I still don't even know where you came up with the 12 foot rant when Yao RARELY worked outside of the low post under his three years with JVG) One of the best post players in the game only drops 12 feet jumpers and 2 inch dunks.....give me a break. LMFAO I mean seriously this is a absolute joke, espeicially when I bring up that one of the things Yao is criticized the most on is that he doesn't DUNK as much as he should........have you even seen him play? You make it sound like he's Okur or some 7 footer that just jacks up shots or something. :

Last edited by TMac&Luther : 10-20-2007 at 05:42 AM.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 08:15 AM   #54
jimmyjames
Serious playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by picc84
Been a while since the last one of these.

1. Anderson Varejao - He is a disgrace to the game of basketball. His style of play disgusts and sickens me, and if he never played again it would be too soon. Watching him play is like seeing the game of basketball embarrassed and humiliated on a personal level. If he ever wins a championship ring it will have been one of the greatest travesties in the history of the league. He isn't a man. He's a disgraceful ***** who should be penalized with a technical foul every time he pulls that flop bull****, which is every damn play.

2. Kwame Brown - Every time he's on the court its like LA is playing 4 on 6. You can always count on Kwame to drop the pass, fumble the ball, blow the layup that should have been a dunk anyway, commit the unnecessary foul, move his own teammates out of position from a rebound, move the opposing teammates INTO position for the rebound, etc. etc. His negative intangibles are only surpassed by his tangible ones. His sorry ass potential tag is the reason an eastern conference allstar is on another team instead of LA, and he makes way too much damn money at that. He should be on ballboy salary. Except less, because the ballboys will catch the ball.

He has one good game every 20 or so, just enough for people to say "hey, look out, he might be coming out of his shell!", and forget about the last 19 games where he looked like a deadeye assassin for the OTHER TEAM. The last time I hated someone on my own team this much was Samaki Walker, who coincidentally happens to suffer from the same affliction of vaseline hands as Kwame. GET OFF MY TEAM, MOTHER****ER.

3. Shawn Marion - This overrated piece of **** thinks he's the second coming of bball chrizt when his ass can't even get a shot off on his own. He can't shoot, can't dribble, completely and entirely dissappears in the playoffs, and is indisputably the third best player on his own team yet is consistently labeled a top 15 player in the league. He's like a big athletic monkey, all he does is run around and jump, and he admittedly does that well, but it gets him WAY more credit than he deserves, and unbelievably way LESS credit than he THINKS he deserves. I'd love for this arrogant piece of **** to get his own team for a reality check on how good he really is.

4. Alonzo Mourning - There's just something about him I can't stand. Maybe the way he flexes after every play, or the way he dicked the Nets. Maybe just his extreme smugness and arrogance that is completely undeserved. And how it came out when he said Miami was better than Chicago even after getting swept by them. I just hate this guy.

5. Josh Howard - Can't put my finger on it. Just something about him I can't stand.

You?
LOL Damn thats a lot of hate. Maybe it is really Jauwan Howard or Dwight Howard you really hate and not Josh....

I don't really hate anybody.....maybe that punkass Robert Horry
jimmyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 09:16 AM   #55
wally_world
M0derator

Kobe because he's Kobe
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:33 PM   #56
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

I used to believe it wasn't possible to hate anyone you don't know personally, but this thread proves me wrong. Jeez, if hatred was explosive the whole internet wouldn't blown up so far, guys. Stop hating and enjoy the game.

I guess preseason is lasting too long for most of you.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:36 PM   #57
Chuck Thou NBA
That's Turr'ble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I used to believe it wasn't possible to hate anyone you don't know personally, but this thread proves me wrong. Jeez, if hatred was explosive the whole internet wouldn't blown up so far, guys. Stop hating and enjoy the game.

I guess preseason is lasting too long for most of you.

Shut up kid. This is part of the game, back in the day everyone hated "The Bad Boys", it just made the game greater when Michael Jordan and the Bulls destroyed in 1992 during the playoffs. You can't have a league where everyone loves everyone else. Stop watching cartoons.
Chuck Thou NBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:13 PM   #58
20 Dimes A Game
HeartHustleHope

Michael Redd, ahhhh i hate him.
His little blad spot, his ugly jump shot and his god damn ugly face.

I feel sick when he shoots.
20 Dimes A Game is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:17 PM   #59
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

The only player I hate is Kobe. There are quite a few I dislike, but Kobe is the only one I truly hate.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 01:19 PM   #60
Samurai Swoosh
Root Of All Evil

I dislike Tony Parker, Vince Carter, Lamar Odom and I'd have to think about it for alittle more ...
Samurai Swoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: